Let me know what you think!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 07:53 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Let me know what you think!!!

I sometimes buy snowboard gear form this site www.dogfunk.com/ they have accessories and stuff to all at a really good price. One thing that I like about the site is they send emails to there customers asking them to review and rate the product a week or two after they got it. I just thought that was kinda a good feature to have so you know what others thought when they got and used the item. May be helpful in this industry as well, maybe there will be less useless threads on here like people asking differences between products and such they can just look on your site and read for themselves.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:00 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 07Rsixxer
i dont know if this has already been mentioned or not, but if something is not in stock, let people know... that is the ONLY thing bad about my experience with HAI. i ordered a bunch of stuff, and one thing was not in stock, so i had to wait an extra like 3 weeks just to get my stuff. if i woulda known it wasnt in stock i would have just ordered somthing else that was
You guys have to understand stores like this can't keep everything in stock all the time. It's too expensive and takes up floor space. When you order an item it's cheaper for the store to call the supplier to see if the item is in stock and have them send it to you. It's better prices for you and better for the business things only have to get shipped once. Yes some things should be in stock most of the time. I think it should be up to the store to let you know that the item will be coming straight from the suppliers warehouse and give you a close estimate of when it will arrive.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:05 AM

07Rsixxer is a decent person

i dont care if they are in stock or not, i would just like to know what items are or are not in stock... just pretty much to know what items i will have to wait a little longer for...
Old 08-06-2008, 08:28 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Updates! Everyone loves an email saying your order has been placed, your order has been picked, your order has shipped, your tracking number is......... Everyone knows exactly what is going on. This prevents a lot of follow up from the phone end of things, and will allow you and your shop to evenly balance supply / customer service.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:30 AM

sketchy is a decent person

some real sick stuntin t-shirts would be nice
Old 08-06-2008, 09:15 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Undertails, clutch/brake levers.. rearsets for borne..
Old 08-06-2008, 09:46 AM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

tice = +100000000000 customer service..... hey buddy!
Old 08-06-2008, 10:16 AM

Arkansas is a decent person

Instructions.....
Old 08-06-2008, 10:17 AM

FU Boyz is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05

please read the entire thread before posting, someone has already said this.
Dont have time to read entire thread being at work i just put my 2 cents in so be a dick some where else.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:51 AM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by verticaljay
Updates! Everyone loves an email saying your order has been placed, your order has been picked, your order has shipped, your tracking number is......... Everyone knows exactly what is going on. This prevents a lot of follow up from the phone end of things, and will allow you and your shop to evenly balance supply / customer service.
+1... plus good customer service and support/info on certain equipment setup.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:28 AM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

keep doing things the way you were at hai. I always felt like you truly gave a **** when i ordered **** from you. 5 bikes worth of stunt equipment and never had one complaint.

I would steer clear of companys like powers.....they will make your shipping dept look like ****.

sick innovations and hohey for sure
brake lines
maybe sell a "stunt package" including everything you will need to completely set up your stunt bike. and give special discounts when that much **** is ordered at one time.
golden spectre oil for people that like to use good **** w/ oem filters
oem brake pads for the more popular stunt bikes in stock would be nice.
tires (most popular stunt tires at least).
brembo and frembo give people the choice
your website should also be entertaining maybe have a sick clip of the week (user submitted)
stick to offering stunt proven parts. nobody likes trial and error for useless parts (for example the gp tech stunt cap)
most of all dont change anything about the way you handle customers. Thats the reason I kept going back to hai. You provided the best customer service in the business imho. theres always another place to get parts. what makes people come back is how they were taken care of.

just a few of my
Old 08-06-2008, 11:43 AM

yanik750 is a decent person

two ways :

- the cheapest products
- the best products

There are 2 kind of people ridin...

Best would be to manage both.

After, being ok with orders, do not steal anyone, or make the people wait, and the main : never lie.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:09 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Edit: Never Mind...I'll go into another direction.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

I say good customer service is what keeps me loyal to a company. I can get a part from alot of people all at about the same price, so customer service is a big deal. for example powers I will never purchase anything from them ever again. they take your money and if you lucky you get your **** three months later. don't answer your phone calls and tell you a different bullshit reason why it isn't shipped every time you call.

Lockhartphillups and HAI have always been helpfull, curtious, and quick with shipping so I will continue to promote them.

Sounds like you really care and are putting your all into this. so I bet you'll do great. when your all up and running I'll be sure to purchase something and request stickers to help promote ya!!

Last edited by imafrogg420; 08-06-2008 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by yanik750
two ways :

- the cheapest products
- the best products

There are 2 kind of people ridin...

Best would be to manage both.

After, being ok with orders, do not steal anyone, or make the people wait, and the main : never lie.

+10000000

that all boils down to again. good customer service goes miles!!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 03:51 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

sell weed and just call it joint lube
Old 08-06-2008, 04:16 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i didnt read through all the responses so forgive me if this has already been mentioned but. i have a hell of a time finding oem brake pads. dealer wants 55.00 dollars a set for kawi pads and i wont run anything aftermarket, just my preference as i think it is with a lot of riders. and finding them online is a bitch, i found em for 40 a set from one place but then they wanted 20 dollars to ship to set of pads, bunch ******* nonsense. dont know if youd be able to get a handle on some oem **** but itd be sweet if you could.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:42 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

sell hoyhey, vortex, SI, FI, and all other stunt brands products. everybody thinks "their parts" are the best so try and cater to everyone. also dont just carry F4i and sixdurtysix parts. not everyone rides them. most importantly, provide GOOD customer service. customer service sucks everywhere now days, not just in the stuntriding community. do these things and i personally will never purchase anything anywhere else. my $0.02

one more thing. try and sell used products too. i know its risky with all the stolen parts on ebay and what not but if you could gather up used parts and sell them it would save people alot of ebay hassle. you know most of us cant even afford gas for our bikes so cheap used **** is always good.lol

Last edited by IV; 08-06-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:46 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

so when is "Mutton Chops Motorsports" opening anyways???
Old 08-06-2008, 04:48 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i didnt read through all the responses so forgive me if this has already been mentioned but. i have a hell of a time finding oem brake pads. dealer wants 55.00 dollars a set for kawi pads and i wont run anything aftermarket, just my preference as i think it is with a lot of riders. and finding them online is a bitch, i found em for 40 a set from one place but then they wanted 20 dollars to ship to set of pads, bunch ******* nonsense. dont know if youd be able to get a handle on some oem **** but itd be sweet if you could.

The only deal with that though, is that even though he get's a commercial account with said OEM distributor, he still needs to turn it around to make a profit. Also, dont forget he's paying the sales tax on said OEM part and the distributor does not have to worry about that. You can order from the distributor, but 9 times out of 10, you wont get net price because the probability of you ordering parts from him is not high. In other words, you have Tice ordering $1000 worth of parts every other day, opposed to you ordering $100 every so often. Know what I mean?

Like some have already discussed T-ice, what it really boils down to is customer service. Dont matter if you carry gold bars, or bags of ****. As long as the customer has left happy and feels confident in his purchases or dealings with a store, he'll be a repeat, and your name is more likely to spread. Wether it be word of mouth, internet, billboards etc. etc....

There's been alot of good post here so far. Just gotta filter out the daily SL bullshit....