Let me know what you think!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 01:43 AM

FU Boyz is a decent person
Re: Let me know what you think!!!

Here is what would be best for business. On your web site have a section with the parts that you have in your store and a on hand quanity. So us the CUSTOMER knows that we can get great fast service with those items. Then list a seperate section with special order items that you can get. Name the Vender, and products with prices. (but always call and make sure they have them in stock when the customer place the order and e-mail us the estamated time of delivery) GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE KEY...............Have weekly special packages..............
Old 08-06-2008, 01:46 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by YoungBuck
Ive been following this thread. You say its expensive to stock parts plus its extra for stocked parts. Why not have the option to have both stock and non stocked items. If a user is in no rush to get a hand break or cage they can get the non stocked to save a few bucks but if a stunter is in a emergency and needs a part quick they choose the stocked part with the added couple bucks. Just me shitty
shitty indeed, how many times have you ordered something and didnt want to receive it immediately?

Originally Posted by FU Boyz
Here is what would be best for business. On your web site have a section with the parts that you have in your store and a on hand quanity. So us the CUSTOMER knows that we can get great fast service with those items. Then list a seperate section with special order items that you can get. Name the Vender, and products with prices. (but always call and make sure they have them in stock when the customer place the order and e-mail us the estamated time of delivery) GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE KEY...............Have weekly special packages..............
please read the entire thread before posting, someone has already said this.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:01 AM

YoungBuck is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
shitty indeed, how many times have you ordered something and didnt want to receive it immediately?
******* its an opinion that im entitled to

Some people arent always in a hurry to get their things. If your in such a hurry for your product choose the instock one and pay the extra cash and quit your bitchin. Sit back and eat your

Old 08-06-2008, 02:06 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FU Boyz
go to amazon.com or any other site, you want usability, less garbage. I actually like HAI website becuase it's easy to find what your looking for. For parts that are back ordered / or not in stock all you have to do is next to where you add to cart just leave a box saying that this part is back ordered. that's all simplicity is key to any successful ecommerce site.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:10 AM

OH and congrats T-ICE i have a ton of footage of you from the nationals . . I partied with you in worcester!!!!! or wooosta as you say it hahah .. good times.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:12 AM

Oh yeah forgot congrats on the up and coming biz and wish the best of luck to you and your company :YEAH
Old 08-06-2008, 02:14 AM

******* its an opinion that im entitled to

Some people arent always in a hurry to get their things. If your in such a hurry for your product choose the instock one and pay the extra cash and quit your bitchin. Sit back and eat your

really though kid, dont start , and stay your *** in school, so you can learn to properly comprehend what people type.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:17 AM

I dont need a speech dad. If you can dish something out in a forum you should take what you get back lightly. If I offended you sorry?

Ive been following this forum for some time lol. What the big deal? People will dish out some hateful words then the other dishes it right back often taken lightly and funny to others.

I am in school and intend on staying there
Old 08-06-2008, 02:19 AM

**** school, when i got my BA i bounced. MBA would be nice, I need a raise.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:20 AM

I dont need a speech dad. If you can dish something out in a forum you should take what you get back lightly. If I offended you sorry?

Ive been following this forum for some time lol. What the big deal? People will dish out some hateful words then the other dishes it right back often taken lightly and funny to others.

I am in school and intend on staying there
probably a super senior on the five year plan

but seriously, quit whoring serious threads.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:23 AM

I gave a serious and thoughtful opinion earlyer. Its what i thought and still continue to think. There are many options he could take to run his company. I just gave my opinion like he stated and asked for.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:31 AM

yeah let's keep this thread clean for T-iCE he is doing us all a favor and what have you.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:53 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

I think you should really push your t shirts and hats right away so we can all start getting the name out. I think you will do well. HAI is famous because everyone knows the name from the shirts and because you repped them hard. I think your famous because of there as well. When you think HAI you think tice. With the way you treated customers there i think everyone on here will switch with you.

As for the site, offer the common replacement stuff for sure, maybe have weekly specials or monthly, make tight (cool, not emo skin tight ****) shirts and KEEP THE POPULAR ONES!! Just do what you did at hai. The complete stunt set up idea is good, news, comp info/dates, i dont know how hard it would be but maybe stock rearsets and radiators(for you f4i owners) for the popular stunt wrecks.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:53 AM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Not over-charging loads on shipping to the UK would be a start. HAI screwed many people over here on that front.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:03 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

I think a GREAT collection of Street fighter headlights is a must.. Ones that are in stock!!!! Theres some awesome ones over in UK that are just to pricy. Im sure you can find simular ones for a american price

Oil pickups.. What happened to the GSXR ONES from stuntex? Anyone make those anymore?!

Anyone write any HOW TO Books? I think that would be sick.. I also hear theres HOW 2 Videos you can buy.. Great for newbs. !

Brake lines!!! Everyone hates the expensive DOT required ones.. any knock off DOT Lines for cheap??

REAR TAIL LIGHTS.. led ****.. HAI had some crap ones over priced.. But the necessities required to make your Stuntbike.. Street legal. Everyone wants a cheap way to get there stunter on the streets..

Hope any of this helps

Good luck with your Shop tice.. i'll deffinitly gear out my next stunter thru u 4 the support
-eric from alaska
Old 08-06-2008, 05:16 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by N.Q.I_Dave
Not over-charging loads on shipping to the UK would be a start. HAI screwed many people over here on that front.
I don't want to have an argument over this on a public forum, hit me up via pm if your interested in discussing this any further.

thanks,
tice
Old 08-06-2008, 05:21 AM

rockstarbilly is a decent person

send me some stickers and ill promote your shop in the uk dude. i met you in jan and you helped me and my mate out so ill try do the same for you man.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:40 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Large Steel Sprockets (+50 and up) preferably in 525 and 530 sizes. VERY hard to find.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:48 AM

07Rsixxer is a decent person

i dont know if this has already been mentioned or not, but if something is not in stock, let people know... that is the ONLY thing bad about my experience with HAI. i ordered a bunch of stuff, and one thing was not in stock, so i had to wait an extra like 3 weeks just to get my stuff. if i woulda known it wasnt in stock i would have just ordered somthing else that was
Old 08-06-2008, 07:44 AM

YOGURT is an unknown quantity at this point

Sponsor School of Ruckus. HAHA

I am sure everyone would like faster shipping maybe drop ship from suppliers.