what makes the crf 50 so popular for stunting

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 05:14 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough
Re: what makes the crf 50 so popular for stunting

cant take the reliablity outta the fiddy, i was riding one tapped in 3rd gear when the oil plug fell out and it locked up, ended up putting more oil in and it ran great

cant say they arent fun to put aroudn on but its ******* gay when people try to act like they are bad *** on a fiddy ..... its just a fiddy
Old 08-07-2008, 05:22 PM

***G-MONEY is a decent person

Originally Posted by cirtem
dont cheap out
honda is indestructible
i love my 50 almost as much as my big bike
ALMOST

but what everyone has said is true
party killer
dirt killer
stunt killer
friend killer
and if you stick a 12 bar on it you can cut the **** outta everyones legs hahahahaha
HAHA! thats funny! i cant tell you how many legs my 50 has lade open!
Old 08-07-2008, 07:20 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
cant say they arent fun to put aroudn on but its ******* gay when people try to act like they are bad *** on a fiddy ..... its just a fiddy
Ya that is definitely gay.. I love rocking out on my 50 and playing through, getting all hammered and see how many HC circles I can do tell I wreck
But I know it aint ****, childs play. I think its funny when someone trys to brag about there 50 skills, and compare to a sport bike.. Totally different worlds, anyone can stunt a 50 with minimal practice

cant take the reliablity outta the fiddy, i was riding one tapped in 3rd gear when the oil plug fell out and it locked up, ended up putting more oil in and it ran great
My friend Troy up in omaha never maintains his 50, he was riding it one day and it seized up.. Waited tell it cooled down, rode it again, heat seized.. Cooled once again, and a third time he rode it and it heat seized!
Dropped the oil plug out, and only about 2-3 table spoons of oil came out.. Re-filled it with a half quart, and now a year later he still stunts it on the same motor :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-07-2008, 07:21 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

friend killer
and if you stick a 12 bar on it you can cut the **** outta everyones legs hahahahaha
For extra good measure also run stunt pegs, so if if it misses there thighs its grabbing there ankles!
Old 08-07-2008, 08:18 PM

ClintBorneo is a decent person
Talking Re: what makes the crf 50 so popular for stunting

darius and kenny from tight fx are as big as a 7 year old so its ok for them

aaron colton and kid blake, arent they like 10, its ok for them too, they arent 25 and on one

and jason britton, isnt he a tv star now, not a rider?

+1 So basically Honda created a CRF50 is gay. Your stunting a honda . So what does that makes you
Old 08-07-2008, 08:33 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ClintBorneo
+1 So basically Honda created a CRF50 is gay. Your stunting a honda . So what does that makes you
go punch yourself in the face
Old 08-07-2008, 08:40 PM

ClintBorneo is a decent person
Talking Re: what makes the crf 50 so popular for stunting

go punch yourself in the face

hahahahaha... hahahaha..... will not and never ...

Last edited by ClintBorneo; 08-07-2008 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:17 PM

dangerousD is a decent person

can you stunt a crf50 right out of the box in stock form without hurting it? Only reason I ask is I bought my kid one a month ago. He'd be pissed if I broke it attempting circles in the driveway. I rode it around the block a couple times, then saw the weight rating of 88 lbs and figured I should stay off it unless I put some different shocks on or something.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by dangerousD
can you stunt a crf50 right out of the box in stock form without hurting it? Only reason I ask is I bought my kid one a month ago. He'd be pissed if I broke it attempting circles in the driveway. I rode it around the block a couple times, then saw the weight rating of 88 lbs and figured I should stay off it unless I put some different shocks on or something.
they are pretty much indestrutable

but on small falls the handle bars will bend, the brake levers can and will break, and your shifter/brake lever will bend and need rebent almost everytime you wreck..

Also if you wreck it hard and at a speed, the pegs will bend, the brake lever can push up into the side case and crack it open, the forks can bend pretty easy if it goes flipping, and if you loop out hard, or a few times, you can rip the subframe off

But they are still stronger then other mini bikes, and they can take way more abuse then a sport bike

But you still gotta deal with breaking little **** if you smash it hard..
Old 08-08-2008, 01:40 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: what makes the crf 50 so popular for stunting

dont cheap out
honda is indestructible
i love my 50 almost as much as my big bike
ALMOST

but what everyone has said is true
party killer
dirt killer
stunt killer
friend killer

+10000 and fiddys are just as dangerous as big bikes, dont underestimate em because of size!!!!! i had stock fiddy footpeg go through my shin, results 48 stitches 3 layers deep son and ive seen many others get mangled by the fiddy gods too...........

Last edited by 50slut; 08-08-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:15 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

50s are gay, shut up
So gay and un-popular that SL has a forum and 4-sale section exclusively for fiddys .
Maybe there should be a Mikey SBF forum too
Old 08-17-2008, 12:57 AM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

put it this way most of the 50 riders who used to kill it are learning 10x faster on big bikes faster/safer/ cheaper/ and going threw less bikes than others . i stunted 50 and 70s for a year, just moved up to big bikes 2 months, i seriously learned circles in 15 min after riding a real stunt bike (thanks to 50/70's) do some research and quit hatin on the litle bikes ******! its not all about the size its how u rock it..

check out www.myspace.com/dustindstunts
Old 08-17-2008, 01:01 AM

mnfire is a decent person

IDK who thinks pw50's are a joke but I still got mine after 17 years! aqnd pretty sure my dad got it used... It still runs like a champ, sure its "suspension" is a little wore and its under powered compared to a new crf50 but its my fisrt motorcylce and its not going any where
Old 08-17-2008, 04:04 AM
www.Xtreme-Stunts.com

Xtreme-Stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

I really gotta try riding one. Have my 450R and it will surely be quite interesting to see the difference :-)