stunt teams

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2003, 02:13 AM

XTJesse is an unknown quantity at this point
stunt teams

i want to know how u start a stunt team or how do u join a team that is already formed, im not the best stunt rider yet, but me and my friends are all workin on our stuff, we were talkin one night and wanted to know how you start a stunt team that is nationally recognized, how do u get sponsors and everything, we want to build a team from the ground up and eventually go to comps,

if it is really hard to start a team then i would like to know how u get involved wit ha team that is already recognized and is competeing.
Old 06-26-2003, 02:21 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Darkmind is a decent person
First you should go to some shows, make some friends talk to people face to face, shake some hands, Just show everybody what your all about.
Old 06-26-2003, 03:39 AM

Darkmind is a decent person
Originally posted by CBOdmi
I mean when u start a team now adays the steaks are really high. U say u want to start a team and compete, these guys now adays are nutz with their game. If you want to start a team just keep in mind that its gonna cost a ton of cash, websites, promoting, not to mention its gonna cost u a ton with ur bike learning wrecking, motors blowing etc. Then when u pick ur crew u want them to be good and u want them to progress with the sport. After saying all that, u can still do it dont get me wrong just letting u know some of the things that go on. Then on top of that when u start a team there are gonna be some conflicts, guys getting jealous of the next guy etc. or whatever the case is. Thats a common problem amongst teams..Practice Practice Practice u can do it

He said it best!
Old 06-30-2003, 10:02 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person
Originally posted by CBOdmi
I mean when u start a team now adays the steaks are really high. U say u want to start a team and compete, these guys now adays are nutz with their game. If you want to start a team just keep in mind that its gonna cost a ton of cash, websites, promoting, not to mention its gonna cost u a ton with ur bike learning wrecking, motors blowing etc. Then when u pick ur crew u want them to be good and u want them to progress with the sport. After saying all that, u can still do it dont get me wrong just letting u know some of the things that go on. Then on top of that when u start a team there are gonna be some conflicts, guys getting jealous of the next guy etc. or whatever the case is. Thats a common problem amongst teams..Practice Practice Practice u can do it
Well said my man!
Old 07-01-2003, 11:14 AM

RR_Rick is a decent person
Start with a "stuntbike" because if your tryin to learn your $hit on a bike you really like you wont make it! You need to have a bike that you dont care if it goes down alot....because if it aint goin down sooner or later your not stuntin !