Out for 5 more months

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 06:40 PM

Ryan Moore is an unknown quantity at this point
Out for 5 more months

Check it out, I didn't get any footage of the wreck, but God Speed Photo got a clean shot of my knee, bending like it shouldn't. 5 more months till I'm back on the bike!! It hurts everytime I see it. I did 3 more shows later that day, duct taped it up and ran it, LOL. 6 months later, I finally got surgery to fix it, torn ACL and F*(*&ED up miniscus.

Old 08-01-2008, 06:43 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Out for 5 more months

damn, that looks painful.
Old 08-01-2008, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by nags
damn, that looks painful.
LOL, it did feel a little supsect when I did it, but nothing compared to the pain of gettin it fixed!
Old 08-01-2008, 06:47 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thats always the worst part. Broke my elbow and it hurt a little. Popping that **** back into place was 100x worse.
Old 08-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

ouch!

Heal up ryan! :YEAH
Old 08-01-2008, 06:52 PM

BOXVAN!!!!!!!!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ryan Moore
Check it out, I didn't get any footage of the wreck, but God Speed Photo got a clean shot of my knee, bending like it shouldn't. 5 more months till I'm back on the bike!! It hurts everytime I see it. I did 3 more shows later that day, duct taped it up and ran it, LOL. 6 months later, I finally got surgery to fix it, torn ACL and F*(*&ED up miniscus.

That is so ironic!!! About 2 years ago i tore my mcl and acl both and now i wear a asterisk knee brace every time i ride! Don't worry they told me 6 months too and it only took four! Buy an x box and you will be riding before you know it bro!
ps make sure you buy a nice knee brace before you ride again! it really does help

BOXVAN GRAHAM
Old 08-01-2008, 07:10 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

oh my!!!!!! thats gnarly! heal up quick guy!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:15 PM

I think it bent even more, cuz I had a rasberry in the inside of my knee, were it touched the ground!!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:18 PM

frankenstunt is a decent person

dood that ****** crazy
heal up and get back atter:YEAH
and ya when i fucked up my knee my xbox was my best friends,next to some awsome perscription drugs:YEAH
Old 08-01-2008, 07:27 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

ouuuuch
Old 08-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Group Moderator

r32_awd is an unknown quantity at this point

thats brutal.. Heal up!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:33 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Doood.

I thought this was a pic AFTER surg!!!

I was like you are riding on it already!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:38 PM
YUTTT UGHHHHH

fiddys4life is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan Moore
LOL, it did feel a little supsect when I did it, but nothing compared to the pain of gettin it fixed!
After getting my knee surgery it hurt worse than when I bent it 90 the WROng way but it will get better.

Originally Posted by BOXVAN!!!!!!!!!
That is so ironic!!! About 2 years ago i tore my mcl and acl both and now i wear a asterisk knee brace every time i ride! Don't worry they told me 6 months too and it only took four! Buy an x box and you will be riding before you know it bro!
ps make sure you buy a nice knee brace before you ride again! it really does help

BOXVAN GRAHAM
A GOOD knee brace is key after having something like this happen. Best envestment so far. It really shouldn't take 6 months but if you do anything to it while it's healing you'll PAY. I have to have my left knee done again because I didn't listen about the rehab. Heal UP
Old 08-01-2008, 07:38 PM

dirty mike is a decent person

damnthat looks vicious!!!!
i was supposed to not be able to do a damnthing for 6 months....i was doing alright after 3...jsut heal up and stay positive!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:39 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Heal up quick Ryan!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:46 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

haha, that **** happened to me a few years ago..... i got them damn rear pegs from you for my fiddy, and ****** stacked hard!!! i was trying manuvering around the bike on a wheelie when my foot missed the step down from the seat to the rear peg. hit the ground and ****** knee went every direction it shouldnt have gone. i tried to walk that **** off like a dumb ***.. my knee started going backwards, and swole up like a damn pillow. tore my miniscus, and mcl.....

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 08-01-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:20 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Unlucky Ryan, so no more inspiring videos for 5 months!?!?!?

Everytime i watch one of your new videos makes me wanna go ride my motard for weeks!!!

Hope you heal up quick and strong and get back on the horse
Old 08-01-2008, 08:29 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

****** OUCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 09:17 PM

hughes_097 is a decent person

it looks fine..........
Old 08-01-2008, 10:47 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person