FF pull throughs

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 03:35 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
FF pull throughs

whos doing em? not talking about chopped windscreen n dirtbike bars either. an actual full fairing motorcycle with stock or aftermarket clip ons, whos got em?
Old 07-18-2008, 04:18 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FF pull throughs

i need to stretch more

-1 for me

although i only had my upper on for 2 sessions......

most fools have them super hacked these days
Old 07-18-2008, 04:26 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by f4ibry

most fools have them super hacked these days
yah thats why i was wondering, cuz i dont think ive seen anyone doing it on a non chopped upper.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:26 PM
FYF

motopsycho231 is a decent person

I still cant even get my legs up there and I am cut down with db bars! Flexible monkeys i tell ya!
Old 07-18-2008, 04:27 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

I can do it on others bikes.. But will never run that cause I don't like looks an it makes **** harder haha
Old 07-18-2008, 04:34 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I seen Emrock pull from spreader to high chair and back out at will on my full uncut 929 upper fairing with stock clipons and an almost non dented tank
Old 07-18-2008, 04:37 PM
u been huffin?

my upper is cut to the mirrors so like 2" and i was able get from spreader to special k(right leg through) but left leg no way!!

that was b4 i put my clips under the tripple(f4i w.1krr front)

i think my upper is the tallest in sac too...
Old 07-18-2008, 04:38 PM

i wanted to do em last year real bad but i was kinda scared of em and couldnt get my foot to clear my bar so i left em alone. last night i hit the streets by myself and decided to just give it a go and see what happens. i was able to step right through to 50/50 from a seat stander, i didnt hold it up the 1st time but the 2nd time i nailed it and got pretty consistant with it after that. i also went 50/50 into HC but that was a little harder and i had to turn my bars to the left to slide my foot through, which doing 45mph it was makeing me nervous lol. so today im hoping i can link it together go ss to 50/50 and then pull it in to HC.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by nags
I seen Emrock pull from spreader to high chair and back out at will on my full uncut 929 upper fairing with stock clipons and an almost non dented tank
thats ******* ballerific, was there any video of that ****?
Old 07-18-2008, 04:45 PM
u been huffin?

how tall are u dude? im 5'8" with a booze n beer diet and the reason im not ff right now was i blew my stock stay in half tryin to step to 50/50....

foot hits upper
Old 07-18-2008, 04:58 PM

how tall are u dude? im 5'8" with a booze n beer diet and the reason im not ff right now was i blew my stock stay in half tryin to step to 50/50....

foot hits upper
im 5'6 but thats the common misconception, its not about hieight. with shorter legs also comes shorter arms(for most of us lol) which means less room between chest and bars. most of the dudes that i see murdering pull through **** are tall skinny guys with long arms.
Old 07-18-2008, 05:05 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
im 5'6 but thats the common misconception, its not about hieight. with shorter legs also comes shorter arms(for most of us lol) which means less room between chest and bars. most of the dudes that i see murdering pull through **** are tall skinny guys with long arms.
+1 people think if your short that pull throughs are easier.......WRONG
Old 07-18-2008, 05:49 PM

DEBO is a decent person

On my F4i I could jump into 50-50 from SS and than pull throught the left leg to HC.
Old 07-18-2008, 05:50 PM
u been huffin?

ya my buddy is like 6'1" 150 and he can pull thru real easy and a hacked upper 636

im finding tha bending ur ankle and foot helps alot
Old 07-18-2008, 06:08 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya my buddy is like 6'1" 150 and he can pull thru real easy and a hacked upper 636

im finding tha bending ur ankle and foot helps alot
your boy must be skin and bones
Old 07-18-2008, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by WADESEC518
your boy must be skin and bones
haha +1 give that boy a cheeseburger.

whats up for this weekend wade, we riding or what?
Old 07-18-2008, 06:49 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

from the kickstand i pull through to any thing...lol
Old 07-18-2008, 06:53 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

I have my windscreen cut down to my upper on my R6, upper completely untouched. and can pull through in or out any way. im 6"0. but in your defense, the 05-06 is a pretty tight fit while sitting on the tank...so it wont be easy.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:57 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
thats ******* ballerific, was there any video of that ****?
I'm pretty sure it's in a vid somewhere but don't remember what one
Old 07-18-2008, 07:55 PM

Gixxxer_Wood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
I'm pretty sure it's in a vid somewhere but don't remember what one
In SSI Emrock is all over that f4i, i think its full fairing been while since i seen it

Quick Reply: FF pull throughs