FF pull throughs

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 08:05 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FF pull throughs

Originally Posted by T-NECK
I have my windscreen cut down to my upper on my R6, upper completely untouched. and can pull through in or out any way. im 6"0. but in your defense, the 05-06 is a pretty tight fit while sitting on the tank...so it wont be easy.
the r6 is nice too cuz the clip ons are on top, i might pick up a hohey tripple to make things a little bit easier although im finding it easier the more i do it and might just keep it like it is. i like to keep my squid look going.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:34 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
haha +1 give that boy a cheeseburger.

whats up for this weekend wade, we riding or what?
if you let me scratch some more of that fresh paint off your cage than ill ride call me bro
Old 07-18-2008, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by nags
I'm pretty sure it's in a vid somewhere but don't remember what one

i believe one of the vids from '05 baltimore bike bash has some footage of Em pulling thru because i remember seeing in person there and seeing the same **** in a vid on here
Old 07-18-2008, 10:50 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Im 6'4 and my 636 only got like an inch shaved off the top. clip ons on bottom i can pull from Spec K to strangler and back. I gotta turn the bars to get my foot to clear but its so easy now.. Spreader to HC seems impossible on this thing tho!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:15 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I got them. Did it in rock40oz2 on the honda, did it on a 636 which later lead to me kicking key off and instant launch and i have not tried yet on the new gsxr. its all about the grabbing the bar on the outside sometimes with my hand even only half way on the clip on, tweak the wrist out, knee totally up into your chest and volla. I got long monkey arms though and it makes one hell of a gap.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:28 AM

da Liks is a decent person

i do, uncut f4i upper.., vortex clipons, not turned out.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:38 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WADESEC518
i believe one of the vids from '05 baltimore bike bash has some footage of Em pulling thru because i remember seeing in person there and seeing the same **** in a vid on here
It was at Lakeland Dragstrip
Old 07-19-2008, 07:58 AM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point

i can pull through on mine. completly un cut. i really have to stretch before i can do it. i still get stuck sometimes.....LOL
*i cant pull through to hc with both legs at once, i have to pull one leg up at a time. spreader to 50/50 to h/c.
brappp!
Old 08-10-2008, 02:58 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

whos doing em? not talking about chopped windscreen n dirtbike bars either. an actual full fairing motorcycle with stock or aftermarket clip ons, whos got em?
im killing em , i have an 02 f4i with a 954 front end , i have woodfrafts on top now but also doing em with stock 954 clip ons , everyone knows how rediculous the stock f4i wind screen is , my windscreen is cut down the the top of the upper , the upper is not cut at all ,i can go both feet in or out at the same time ,one at a time and back thru again it dont matter , and im also 6'1"
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	newpaint3SIZEDSMALLER.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	212556  
Old 08-10-2008, 03:12 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

schhhhhhhhhhnope!
Old 08-10-2008, 03:16 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by devilstoy
im killing em , i have an 02 f4i with a 954 front end , i have woodfrafts on top now but also doing em with stock 954 clip ons , everyone knows how rediculous the stock f4i wind screen is , my windscreen is cut down the the top of the upper , the upper is not cut at all ,i can go both feet in or out at the same time ,one at a time and back thru again it dont matter , and im also 6'1"
thats still cut, the windscreen is a 2 inch cut atlast. im rolling on an uncut puig windscreen.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:30 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by T-NECK
I have my windscreen cut down to my upper on my R6, upper completely untouched. and can pull through in or out any way. im 6"0. but in your defense, the 05-06 is a pretty tight fit while sitting on the tank...so it wont be easy.
Don't you think its time for you to get inverted front end maybe like R1?
Old 08-10-2008, 06:14 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

thats still cut, the windscreen is a 2 inch cut atlast. im rolling on an uncut puig windscreen.
a stock f4i windscreen it sticks out farther over the handle bars then any other bike its rediculously long
Old 08-10-2008, 06:58 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

whats FF j/k I bet I could but Ive never stunted a FF bike,except in my squid days lol
Old 08-10-2008, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by devilstoy
a stock f4i windscreen it sticks out farther over the handle bars then any other bike its rediculously long
i guess uve never ridden an 05/06 636
Old 08-10-2008, 08:32 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by WADESEC518
if you let me scratch some more of that fresh paint off your cage than ill ride call me bro
I hear Wade is one of those guys whos pulling through to HC all day...

he's only like 6'4 230lbs
Old 08-10-2008, 09:40 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone that can do it with an upper and uncut windscreen is gumby and the man!

I'm on 04 636 FI 0 degree clip-ons under the triple turned out a little,No windscreen and I can barley pull through from spreader into k then slide the other leg into hc. But I got to be feeling it and when I do and am not consistant.

Everyone make sure you ignitions are relocated and you at least got a cotter pin through your kill switch. I got a toggle switch rigged up that over rides my kill switch on the fly. I kick the kill switch all the time and my mouse trap days are over.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by ROWDY
he's only like 6'4 230lbs

6'2" 240lbs get it right Rod

is the ATL crew attending ROC again this year???? please say yes.......
Old 08-11-2008, 06:18 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
Anyone that can do it with an upper and uncut windscreen is gumby and the man!

I'm on 04 636 FI 0 degree clip-ons under the triple turned out a little,No windscreen and I can barley pull through from spreader into k then slide the other leg into hc. But I got to be feeling it and when I do and am not consistant.

Everyone make sure you ignitions are relocated and you at least got a cotter pin through your kill switch. I got a toggle switch rigged up that over rides my kill switch on the fly. I kick the kill switch all the time and my mouse trap days are over.
my killswitch has been cotter pinned for years lol but my ignition is in the stock spot and a scotts dampner , im 6'2" 165 lbs soooo i guess you can call me gumby cause im all day in and out one at a time or both thru and back same time it dont matter
Old 08-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

thats like 3 years old already..
can jump 5050 full fairring from anywhere on the bike.

Quick Reply: FF pull throughs