Style

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 02:17 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person
Style

So im at home reading stuntlife, haven't done that in a while. I miss riding way to much I do a show here and there, but thats garbage.. But im reading all this stuff and i want to know who stoles who's style??????????? And don't be shy..........................

P.S Burn me all you want
Old 07-18-2008, 03:24 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Style

im not sure if i understand the question right "who stole who's style"...but i think there is a new style all together with stunting. I hate to use names because there are so many awesome riders out there but years ago i think majority of riders had a "starboyz/streetfighetz" style if you will?

and i think nowadays the general style of stuntriding had alot to do with the stuntshine state / atl movement... People from all over were coming to one part of one country to ride and absorbed off eachother (all the hai guys, scary gary (wheres he been!?), boure, twite, *****, joe vertical, bill d, chris phiefer, AC, guru, there are tons of names you could though in the bucket) There is also the servin it up crew... Everyone has there own style IMO but the way i see it since everyone started migrating to FL/ATL to ride together a similar "style" has spread all over even to france, UK... then you got the AZ guys who are outta control but at the same time you see the same style in the northeast as well.

thats my take on style... if thats relative to what your posting here

Last edited by StrictlyStunt; 07-18-2008 at 03:28 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:01 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

stunting was at its coolest when Emrock was riding

daruis still enjoyed the game

the original OM killed it

and there was no such thing as pro this or that just dudes killin it getting respect and havin a blast.

-easy
Old 07-18-2008, 04:15 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by J-Boogie

and there was no such thing as pro this or that just dudes killin it getting respect and havin a blast.

-easy

thats why stuntlife is good though. people post up vids like hot sauce and the frenchies and get mad props for tearing it up!! thats why I like about stuntlife. and its not easy to get stuntlifes approval from the harsh critics haha

and as far as style goes darius still has it on lock foshooooo

Bill D is always coming up with new **** and is a very entertaining rider to watch compete

and on the other hand aaron colton is a great rider but his style is kind of boring....(no offense to ya bro still mad props for doing what your doing, take it as constructive critisism from an average joe in the crowd)
Old 07-18-2008, 04:57 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i want to steal all the AZ guys Hot Sauce because technical riding is fun as hell :YEAH

I enjoy watching the AZ clips, Twite and Borne's parking lot battles, D from Atl freestyle, Darius, Apex, Edub and my Frenchies
Old 07-18-2008, 06:54 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by J-Boogie

-easy
+100000000000000000000
last year of stunt ridding for me was the last year they had stuntwars at the drag strip (05)......
darius and joe brown.... wheelie chris killing the most gangster stoppies... silly neck (phill) back when the o town was being formed...
all the guys from outer most blowing my mind... going back home to ct to buy an f4i

and i remember seeing a guy with a stunt bike and going up to him and saying whats up and have them be just as pumped to see you as you were them.... now its a bunch of 18-20 yo kids with massive egos and little tallent....
Old 07-18-2008, 07:00 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

teach....
about 2 years ago was very euro style of ridding... but he has taken that smoothe style and added the american twist....

its like katsup on french frys......

teach = entertaining
Old 07-18-2008, 07:03 AM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

Joe Brown and Rick Nasty :YEAH
Old 07-18-2008, 07:44 AM

DEBO is a decent person

Duc and Digity
Old 07-18-2008, 10:00 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Starboyz... :YEAH
Old 07-18-2008, 10:23 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Jan 07 Stuntwars AC Farias and Christian Phieffer were riding with a bunch of Americans and it was like you could see them developing a more US style right there in the practice lane.

Later Christian said, "there is no more European and American style, there's this"

the perfect blend, technical-hectic.

Then he ran over AC Farias
Old 07-18-2008, 10:32 AM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WADESEC518
Joe Brown and Rick Nasty :YEAH
....:YEAH
Old 07-18-2008, 10:33 AM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
im not sure if i understand the question right "who stole who's style"...but i think there is a new style all together with stunting. I hate to use names because there are so many awesome riders out there but years ago i think majority of riders had a "starboyz/streetfighetz" style if you will?

and i think nowadays the general style of stuntriding had alot to do with the stuntshine state / atl movement... People from all over were coming to one part of one country to ride and absorbed off eachother (all the hai guys, scary gary (wheres he been!?), boure, twite, *****, joe vertical, bill d, chris phiefer, AC, guru, there are tons of names you could though in the bucket) There is also the servin it up crew... Everyone has there own style IMO but the way i see it since everyone started migrating to FL/ATL to ride together a similar "style" has spread all over even to france, UK... then you got the AZ guys who are outta control but at the same time you see the same style in the northeast as well.

thats my take on style... if thats relative to what your posting here
I would agree with this post also.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:39 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

I stole your style emrock! but you know the difference between you and me? I make that **** look good!!!!

hahaahaha gotta meet up and do some riding soon son!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 10:57 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Emrock stole my style.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:12 AM

FU Boyz is a decent person

The styles that are around these days are killer. A buddy and i are coming up with a idea 2 bikes to guys killing it and switching bikes while in the process. Just trying to come up with new ideas and also trying to master the old style.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:44 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I'd have to say if I was bite anyones style I'd probably mix Apex's with #2s jump circle combos
Old 07-18-2008, 11:53 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

i copy ppls tricks, but i think of alot of stuff on my own too...

then i watch an older hotsauce vid and see #2 doin it haha
Old 07-18-2008, 02:39 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

cuople people threw some names of awesome style riders....i wanna add a name to the ones mentioned..

G-Nice
Old 07-18-2008, 02:41 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

France stole Darius' style.

Quick Reply: Style