Old 07-18-2008, 04:24 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: Style

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
stunting was at its coolest when Emrock was riding

daruis still enjoyed the game

the original OM killed it

and there was no such thing as pro this or that just dudes killin it getting respect and havin a blast.

-easy
I still enjoy it and I'm thankfull I was around to experience the days before the ego's, money and sponsors took over. I see a lot of people that ride because it's cool, to gain fame or popularity. The game will never be the same as it was because too many of the original people that made this sport what it was are now gone, or have sold out completely! The riders who had style on and off the bike, the riders you saw in videos and were like that dude is a ******* madman, he's crazy!! They appealed to you, they made you want to do it. Now the game is flooded, what was once something only a hundred or maybe a few hundred people nationwide were doing has turned into thousands, tens of thousands. Of course this watered down the style. The sport will survive, there are still a few handfulls of genuine personalities who keep this sport alive. :YEAH
Old 07-18-2008, 04:30 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i just love riding bikes. highway, twisties, lots i just love riding :YEAH

it's a drug and i'm hooked

Old 07-18-2008, 04:37 PM

skidmark is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
... #2s jump circle combos
that's what I wanna rip off... the #2 shuffle
Old 07-18-2008, 05:50 PM

spoondogg is a decent person

i saw a video of number two for the first time the other day, and my god man that **** is amazing!!!!!!!!! thats one of the styles i like. i really like watching guys who has a really smooth style and just look like everything they're going is second nature to them, i cant stand those guys who do like 5 or 6 different combo's in one circle, it just looks spastic and stupid.

Last edited by spoondogg; 07-18-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:44 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Darius
I still enjoy it and I'm thankfull I was around to experience the days before the ego's, money and sponsors took over. I see a lot of people that ride because it's cool, to gain fame or popularity. The game will never be the same as it was because too many of the original people that made this sport what it was are now gone, or have sold out completely! The riders who had style on and off the bike, the riders you saw in videos and were like that dude is a ******* madman, he's crazy!! They appealed to you, they made you want to do it. Now the game is flooded, what was once something only a hundred or maybe a few hundred people nationwide were doing has turned into thousands, tens of thousands. Of course this watered down the style. The sport will survive, there are still a few handfulls of genuine personalities who keep this sport alive. :YEAH
welcome to florida hardly anyone rides here unless there is a camera or people from out of town they are trying to impress

best post by far
Old 07-18-2008, 07:01 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

IthinkItsBroke is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
i want to steal all the AZ guys Hot Sauce because technical riding is fun as hell :YEAH

I enjoy watching the AZ clips, Twite and Borne's parking lot battles, D from Atl freestyle, Darius, Apex, Edub and my Frenchies
+1 them az guys are freakin animals
Old 07-18-2008, 07:09 PM

636squid is a decent person

I know that everyone is doing it and its the cool thing, but thats also what makes it grow. Skateboarding was once limited to a select few and now everone does it, but theres so much progression. The only thing that would suck is if stunt riding turned into freestyle motocross, nobody cares about that ****, it's boring and theres only so many tricks they can do. As long as the style of stunt riding, which right now is toatally sick and smooth, keeps progressing the sport will go places. And I agree that egos are the worst part of riding now, if you ask a ? on this site you're a ******* squid and nobody wants to help. Much props to you Darious you're part of the reason i started stunting.:YEAH
Old 07-18-2008, 07:18 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
welcome to florida hardly anyone rides here unless there is a camera or people from out of town they are trying to impress

best post by far
Except for Tice
Old 07-18-2008, 08:29 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DEBO
Duc and Digity
is PBR still around? i think the last time i saw them was in servin it up 2
Old 07-18-2008, 08:49 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

I think at one point, everyone wanted to ride like Darius. I know he was my favorite rider for the longest time. He is actually a huge factor in my wanting to make up new combos n ****. This is the exact comment Darius made, "I'm trying to remember who I saw do it before me? trying to remember who gave me some pointers.. ahhhh No one! learn it yourself stuntin aint supposed to be easy, and I will quote a black man from NY, "You will not leave here with the instructional secrets!!!!!"
Old 07-18-2008, 08:50 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

I stole "suce ma bite" from the Frenchies!!!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 09:05 PM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

What year did sportbike stunting begin? I thought I read somewhere the starboys started in the late 90's, just wondering who were the first few to bring the sport up?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:48 PM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person

i agree ego's suck!! but ego's and money are going to be brought into anything thats popular.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:22 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Best post stuntlife has ever seen. So true
Old 07-23-2008, 09:28 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

i have been trying to say that for about a year... but every time i try it comes out as a rant..... best post.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:39 AM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

emrock stole my bike!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:18 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

Originally Posted by numberTWO
I stole "suce ma bite" from the Frenchies!!!!!

that is some love
Old 07-23-2008, 12:25 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

I stole MANA's style!!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 02:02 PM

FaShowFreestyle is a decent person

I think its not about stealing style, its about learning a little bit from everybody and mixing it together to create your own style. I have "stole" a little bit from everyone that i've met/rode with/ watched on SL as well as threw in some of my own style which someone will use to make their own style.....

Quick Reply: Style