Re: lie about you stunt status?

that would be badass to see some one pull that off :YEAH
Old 07-14-2008, 08:59 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
that would be badass to see some one pull that off :YEAH
i think its corey from d-aces thats doing 360 stoppies... im sure others are doin it by now also. that vid was a while ago

i put up pics and vids to prove what tricks im doin. or ppl see it in person. no need to brag about what im doin
Old 07-14-2008, 10:10 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

there was some french kid around the same time that did 360 stoppie too

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:09 PM
The 09 Takeover

JSkillz23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like stunting.... i'm good too... ever felt the thrill of crashing?!?!?
Old 08-11-2008, 02:43 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

in a bar to girls all the time ha ha to people who ride no need i cant wheelie for **** but i can rollie like a ************
Old 08-11-2008, 02:46 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

rollie?
Old 08-11-2008, 02:51 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by R1Wonder
rollie?
rolling burnouts . . . im not exactly with the online lingo very rarely on here as you can tell from my post count. im on here cuz i flipped a stoppie and fractured my knee cap and cant sleep
Old 08-11-2008, 02:52 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

got ya..well the guys here on SL have alot of dif lingo. i think most of them are calling the rolling burnouts "rolling burnouts" but i could be wrong lol

sorry to hear about your crash. heal up!
Old 08-11-2008, 02:58 AM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by R1Wonder
got ya..well the guys here on SL have alot of dif lingo. i think most of them are calling the rolling burnouts "rolling burnouts" but i could be wrong lol

sorry to hear about your crash. heal up!
yea the lot we were in had a a down hill in it and i tried to roll down the hill and didnt quite make it and flipped at like 30 mph

okay id go back and edit it but these posts wouldnt make sense lol
Old 08-11-2008, 03:29 AM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

Instead of taking a streetbike up to MA from FL, I brought 3 streetbikes and the stunter had to be sold...........

Now I rock a 70 and even though I can do figure 8's, its still a ******* 70.

No matter how pimp I think I am on it, my girlfriend will only call it cute and laugh at me behind my back.

And she probably ***** all my "real" stunter friends on the side

"Self-roasting: Leaving no room for insult!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYmIfLluKqI

Figured I'd post the pathetic evidence!

Last edited by malott442; 08-11-2008 at 03:31 AM. Reason: She's a whore, I forgot to mention that! ROFL
Old 08-11-2008, 01:19 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by malott442
Instead of taking a streetbike up to MA from FL, I brought 3 streetbikes and the stunter had to be sold...........

Now I rock a 70 and even though I can do figure 8's, its still a ******* 70.

No matter how pimp I think I am on it, my girlfriend will only call it cute and laugh at me behind my back.

And she probably ***** all my "real" stunter friends on the side

"Self-roasting: Leaving no room for insult!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYmIfLluKqI

Figured I'd post the pathetic evidence!

Yeah, that takes a ton of skill to do figure 8's on a 70! Try it on that Buell hard ***!!!!

Guess what? My R1 will break the tire loose in the rain!!!!!!!!!

SQUID!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Say what again!

Originally Posted by YSRRider
Yeah, that takes a ton of skill to do figure 8's on a 70! Try it on that Buell hard ***!!!!

Guess what? My R1 will break the tire loose in the rain!!!!!!!!!

SQUID!!!!!!!!!!

Can you do it? Can you cut circles on anything? I can do it in some shape or form!

Can you do ANYTHING except annoy people with your constant, incoherant, idiotic, and pathetic attempts at insults? This is a stunt status thread. Not hateraid!

On that note, man up. Tell the truth. How your powerchairs suck, and you come on a stunt forum talking about street riding skills in the context of cornering and looking "Durrenish".

A big **** OFF to you douchebag. Man up!

I'm not going to respond to anything other than a picture or video of you past balance point. "The prosecution rests"

Oh yeah, quit threadjacking. It's just as gay as frosted tips in the scottsdale bars

Last edited by malott442; 08-11-2008 at 01:42 PM. Reason: im a big douche at the scottsdale bars, the scottsdale bars, the scottsdale bars
Old 08-11-2008, 01:36 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Can you do it? Can you cut circles on anything? I can't do it on a Buell, so? I can do it in some shape or form!

Can you do ANYTHING except annoy people with your constant, incoherant, idiotic, and pathetic attempts at insults? This is a stunt status thread. Not hateraid!

On that note, man up. Tell the truth. How your powerchairs suck, and you come on a stunt forum talking about street riding skills in the context of cornering and looking "Durrenish".

A big **** OFF to you douchebag. Man up!

Aint gonna lie..... I'm still getting my circles down on my F4i.... SO? I can get a full rotation, I'm happy with my progress, I'm getting there and I havent destroyed my bike 100 times getting to where I am now. ha ha ha power chairs...... way to run with that one loser! As I said before, that was a still photo, I cant help where the camera man snapped it, I ripped a ton of HC's that day, that pic may have been snapped as I was just bringing it up... I dont know.... but I can rock it tall which is more than you got so why dont you MAN UP and take your XR70 up outta here and go ride with the kiddies.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Say what again!

Originally Posted by YSRRider
Aint gonna lie..... I'm still getting my circles down on my F4i.... SO? I can get a full rotation, I'm happy with my progress, I'm getting there and I havent destroyed my bike 100 times getting to where I am now. ha ha ha power chairs...... way to run with that one loser! As I said before, that was a still photo, I cant help where the camera man snapped it, I ripped a ton of HC's that day, that pic may have been snapped as I was just bringing it up... I dont know.... but I can rock it tall which is more than you got so why dont you MAN UP and take your XR70 up outta here and go ride with the kiddies.

Pictures? Ummmmm, no, u still have no pictures with credential. I'm moving to your hateraid, quit threadjacking.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:56 PM

Pictures? Ummmmm, no, u still have no pictures with credential. I'm moving to your hateraid, quit threadjacking.

Pictures of what? Pictures have already been shown and I have nothing more to prove to you or anyone else on here. You're a ******* keyboard stunner!!!! and to top it off you ride a Harley!!!
Old 08-12-2008, 01:17 AM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

is this hateraid?
Old 08-12-2008, 01:36 AM

Zoomie is a decent person

Originally Posted by 100%_sukkafree
is this hateraid?
seems more like a marriage to me
Old 08-12-2008, 01:51 AM
unemployment anonymous

you guys are cute just to a tandem circle already . . . .
Old 08-12-2008, 02:24 AM
Say what again!

Originally Posted by wheelburns
you guys are cute just to a tandem circle already . . . .

LOL, I finally got him to go to his hateraid. I hate when threads get jacked. All apologies.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:19 AM

LOL, I finally got him to go to his hateraid. I hate when threads get jacked. All apologies.

pffffffffffffffff like you have any control.................