Stuntwars Inc. acquired?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 02:31 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntwars Inc. acquired?

I know a little about NASCAR being from daytona and my ex-Fiancee being Brian France's Secretary... DMG is Roger Edmonson and Jim France. Jim is a huge motorcycle enthusiest and a great guy and I don't know much about roger. I have to agree with Thad, knowing these guys very well...they are out to make alot of money! However they are the best at making money as well. Did you know that every hour during race week nascar/Isc makes 17 million. (YES Every hour)! Need I say more. I usually just sit back and watch how this stuff unfolds but I would guess that NASCAR is the Model they are using for the new race series and sponsors! I wonder how this one is going to play out!

PS - Come down to daytona thad...get on the superspeedway!!!! it's alot of fun!
Old 07-11-2008, 02:45 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

+1 I have no problem with racing bringing in money. That's a good thing.

(Thad, OMG I'm freakin ecstatic that KWS picked up Benny T, they were just looking at him when I first met him and I could see why immediately. Anyone who can stay loose while hot on it is the goods. Mr. Godin and Mr. Hunt are both brilliant and Benny is an asset to KWS)

Last edited by excessa; 07-11-2008 at 02:47 AM.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:40 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

STOP QUOTEING EXCESSA then i have to read this dribble.... now that i read it.......

THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE EVER SOLD IS CRACK AND YOURSELF ON A CORNER..... I HATE YOU STOP POSTING ON HERE..... YOU DONT HAVE A BIKE YOU DONT RIDE WHY DO YOU POST ON HERE OTHER THEN FOR ****

WAIST OF LIFE = excessa
Old 07-11-2008, 07:46 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

hate me all you want honey, I'm sure it makes you feel very important. And you are who exactly?

no matter, I do hope you get angry enough to stab yourself in the throat.

If you don't know someone you should shut the **** up about them.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:03 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...0/ai_n25494067

"said Todd Colbert, the founder of StuntWars who holds world records in stunt riding for the most people on a wheelie and is known as the Godfather of the sport."
Old 07-11-2008, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824

"said Todd Colbert, the founder of StuntWars who holds world records in stunt riding for the most people on a wheelie and is known as the Godfather of the sport."
they misspelled grandfather
Old 07-11-2008, 04:23 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by scott3824

Old 07-11-2008, 04:55 PM

ClintBorneo is a decent person

Motorcycle stunt company brings on new corporate rider
The Staff of Clutch and Chrome
June 11th 2008

In a move worthy of any stunt performed on two wheels, a motorcycle entertainment company has taken on a new rider.
Dorsch Acquisitions, LLC, led by Daniel J. Dorsch, the successful franchise and hospitality CEO who is well known as the turnaround artist, today announced that it has acquired a 40 percent ownership stake in StuntWars, Inc., the original and best sanctioning entertainment company in the sport of stunt riding.
Through this partnership, Dorsch Acquisitions will add financial and strategic fuel to the already successful StuntWars business platform, which includes stunt riding competitions, special promotional demonstrations, video production, DVDs, and other merchandise.

"After more than one year of searching to find the right financial and strategic partner for StuntWars, we have finally found the ideal match. Dorsch Acquisitions is already connected to the motorcycle, franchise, restaurant and hospitality worlds, all of which will mean greater opportunities for StuntWars and more excitement for fans, riders and sponsors alike," said Todd Colbert, the founder of StuntWars who holds world records in stunt riding for the most people on a wheelie and is known as the Godfather of the sport.

"The leadership team of Dorsch Acquisitions is known for making big changes happen in a very short time, and their involvement with StuntWars is no exception," continued Colbert. "They have brought strategic thinking and fast action to our team, and we're ready to set the stunt bike universe on fire."

In just the past few weeks, Dorsch Acquisitions has already revved up the StuntWars development plan, which includes:
  • Engaging in active negotiations with several entertainment and sports
    venues to aggressively expand StuntWars event dates and locations
  • Producing creative marketing pieces that will increase the StuntWars
    brand's visibility and attract new fans to the sport. The marketing
    efforts include a new, video-packed web site scheduled to launch in a
    few weeks
  • Financing the biggest prize payout in the sport, ensuring that
    StuntWars always features the best riders worldwide
  • Partnering with music and video entertainment companies that will
    showcase StuntWars thrills through new media outlets
  • Offering best-in-class corporate sponsorship opportunities with the
    StuntWars powerhouse brand
  • Attracting big sponsors who are already stepping up to the plate
  • Organizing an official StuntWars Rider Association where membership
    provides benefits to riders, vendors, sponsors and promoters
"Competitors, spectators and sponsors all have high expectations today, and StuntWars is one of those rare opportunities that partners the best of organized sports with thrilling competition. Magazines from around the globe, web sites, videos, local associations and fan clubs are dedicated to stunt riding - it's no wonder that Todd Colbert hit a home run when he brought the sport off of the street and into exciting spectator venues," said Dan Dorsch of Dorsch Acquisitions, who has a 25-year history of success in the motorsports world as a competitor, a sponsor, a dealer and a leader.

Nick Dorsch of Dorsch Acquisitions said: "Spectators hold their breath each time a rider pulls off another gravity defying trick, and like NASCAR, Supercross and the X Games, StuntWars is becoming an international phenomenon that brings television interest and sponsored teams to the events. We're excited to be a part of that, and so are major corporations both inside and outside of the motorcycle industry. It's not a matter of if we'll have a blue chip sponsorship roster, it's about which sponsors will sign on quickly enough to be a part of it."

For more information about StuntWars or sponsorship opportunities, please visit the website.

About StuntWars, Inc.

StuntWars is the original sanctioning entertainment company in the sport of stunt riding. Acquired in June of 2008 by Dorsch Acquisitions, LLC, StuntWars organizes and promotes two of the largest stunting competitions each year that attract more than 100 competitors and thousands of spectators from around the world. Over 800 articles have been written worldwide about StuntWars and the emerging opportunities. The major motorcycle manufacturers are scrambling to evaluate how they can get a piece of this exciting and growing sport and StuntWars Inc. is right at the forefront of lighting up the spectator audiences around the world.

In addition to these thrilling, adrenaline-charged events, StuntWars also produces and owns the rights to a collection of cutting-edge stunt bike DVDs, including StuntWars: Battle of the Champions Vol. 1 & 2 and the Judgment Day Series: 1 - 5, and other hot selling merchandise.

The StuntWars Association is an elite membership club for riders, spectators, vendors and sponsors that offers exclusive opportunities and benefits. For more information about the Association or about StuntWars sponsorship opportunities and future tour dates, please visit the company's website.

Here it is.......

My point of view.]

stuntwars 07 19000 in attendance...

average xdl 1000-1500 in attendance...

stuntwars 15k in cash payout per event...

xdl 3-4k per event...

XDL is a great comp... Great comp... no doubt...

but numbers and ticket sales don't lie...
Old 07-11-2008, 05:15 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CrazyClint
stuntwars 07 19000 in attendance...

average xdl 1000-1500 in attendance...

stuntwars 15k in cash payout per event...

xdl 3-4k per event...

XDL is a great comp... Great comp... no doubt...

but numbers and ticket sales don't lie...

WTF!! numbers might not lie, but people who spread them on the internet often do
Old 07-11-2008, 05:23 PM

Lightbulb Re: Stuntwars Inc. acquired?

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
WTF!! numbers might not lie, but people who spread them on the internet often do

True. But it will end up like some MMA , UFC and WWF to WWE and soon . Women stuntwar etc..... and we just sit back and see what happens.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:34 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

XDL payouts have always been 10k multiply that by 7 events this year alone

The long beach XDL had over 4k people there (2nd time it was there)

XDL NY was with Hot Import Nights and they(HIN) claimed to have 18,000 spectators
Old 07-11-2008, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
XDL payouts have always been 10k multiply that by 7 events this year alone

The long beach XDL had over 4k people there (2nd time it was there)

XDL NY was with Hot Import Nights and they(HIN) claimed to have 18,000 spectators
Yeah i have to agree with that XDL has HIN.. that draws a lot of crowds with drifting comp...

I m a squid but the way i look at it the sports is advancing..
Old 07-11-2008, 05:52 PM

But i do agree with you ... heard about stuntgames.? I believe it is up to all the stunters where this extreme sports is heading . We don't need no sponsors and i have seen underground seen rockin the streets... and etc.. my 1 Cent point of view from a squid :D:D::D
Old 07-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CrazyClint
But i do agree with you ... heard about stuntgames.? I believe it is up to all the stunters where this extreme sports is heading . We don't need no sponsors and i have seen underground seen rockin the streets... and etc.. my 1 Cent point of view from a squid :D:D::D
and you certainly are a squid!
Old 07-11-2008, 09:32 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FrankieG
I know a little about NASCAR being from daytona and my ex-Fiancee being Brian France's Secretary... DMG is Roger Edmonson and Jim France. Jim is a huge motorcycle enthusiest and a great guy and I don't know much about roger. I have to agree with Thad, knowing these guys very well...they are out to make alot of money! However they are the best at making money as well. Did you know that every hour during race week nascar/Isc makes 17 million. (YES Every hour)! Need I say more. I usually just sit back and watch how this stuff unfolds but I would guess that NASCAR is the Model they are using for the new race series and sponsors! I wonder how this one is going to play out!

PS - Come down to daytona thad...get on the superspeedway!!!! it's alot of fun!

Dude I would love to race daytona!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 10:31 PM

Thumbs up Re: Stuntwars Inc. acquired?

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
and you certainly are a squid!
+1111 HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA .... teach whats up with argocycle, are they out of F4i , ?
Old 09-09-2008, 01:23 PM

wheeliemike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by excessa
hate me all you want honey, I'm sure it makes you feel very important. And you are who exactly?

no matter, I do hope you get angry enough to stab yourself in the throat.

If you don't know someone you should shut the **** up about them.
You posted about a year ago you were going to go away because nobody wants to hear the spew that comes out of your dirty little dicksucker. Why don't you do as you say?