AZ hot sauce...what the fuck!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 08:00 PM

kylenv is a decent person
AZ hot sauce...what the ****!

I got alot of videos,,and only been stunting for 1 summer,,but what the ****!!! that is crazy *** ****. Is that all handbrake skills and hella high idle? I mean that **** all over the road and they aint stopping the combos or setting them down. Just keep on riding them out and doing more crazy ****....Again is that mainly (skills) but like being a master with the handbrake?
Old 06-29-2008, 08:06 PM

07Rsixxer is a decent person
Re: AZ hot sauce...what the ****!

yea watching their videos is one of the main reasons i got into stunt riding. that ***** crazy:YEAH
Old 06-29-2008, 08:06 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

AZ hot sauce rock!:YEAH
Old 06-29-2008, 08:12 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kylenv
I got alot of videos,,and only been stunting for 1 summer,,but what the ****!!! that is crazy *** ****. Is that all handbrake skills and hella high idle? I mean that **** all over the road and they aint stopping the combos or setting them down. Just keep on riding them out and doing more crazy ****....Again is that mainly (skills) but like being a master with the handbrake?
its all skills bro. practice practice practice. come up with some combos you wanna try and go out and kill it! thats how you get that good...

and somethings in their water
Old 06-29-2008, 08:15 PM

yeah must be the water! **** I'm still learning rear brake and taking my time(getting ******* old!) but yeah I just do it for fun. alot of guys are sick, but seems like that group got some mad skills for just rolling out all crazy and doing what the ****-ever on one wheel
Old 06-29-2008, 08:34 PM
rock stock

yeah must be the water! **** I'm still learning rear brake and taking my time(getting ******* old!) but yeah I just do it for fun. alot of guys are sick, but seems like that group got some mad skills for just rolling out all crazy and doing what the ****-ever on one wheel
haha im only 2 years younger than you bro and im jsut startin! **** takin your time if you wanna progress fast! gotta push yourself hard if you wanna get to another level.

and if your not havin fun, might aswell takeup knitting
Old 06-29-2008, 08:59 PM

busta_yo_arse is a decent person

couldnt have said it better, once the fun factor is gone you better quit then....nuff said.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:14 PM

maybe that came out wrong I'm saying im just having fun not trying to master anything but most of the basic ****.. I'mma leave all the combos and high-chair scraping for all the way crazier guys and gals...
Old 06-29-2008, 09:18 PM
rock stock

as long as ur havin fun bro. thats what its all about! some people just have more fun pushing themselves hard. i am one of them lol
Old 06-29-2008, 09:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'mma leave all the combos and high-chair scraping for all the way crazier guys and gals...
Thats what you say now. Once you get something on lock then you'll wanna try something else and so on and so on and so on
Old 06-29-2008, 09:30 PM
rock stock

+1 its definitely like that haha
Old 06-29-2008, 09:35 PM

07Rsixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
as long as ur havin fun bro. thats what its all about! some people just have more fun pushing themselves hard. i am one of them lol
yea i dont know if i am one of them... i tried to learn rear brake in like a couple hours the other day, i was pushing myself really hard just throwing it up there and trying to catch it with brake. well it ended up with me rolling a few times on the ground and my bike flipping through the air. it was a good time really, lol
Old 06-29-2008, 09:35 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

they're all squids imo.....
Old 06-29-2008, 09:38 PM

yes a squid...thats how it starts...In prison there was a saying for people in protective custody...they call it a cell warrior, meaning everyones hard core till they get out...why do people always start bashing. I was just giving some props to the guys outta AZ...and admitted i ride for fun theres so many people way more talented why would I lie and say otherwise
Old 06-29-2008, 09:42 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
they're all squids imo.....
yes a squid...thats how it starts...In prison there was a saying for people in protective custody...they call it a cell warrior, meaning everyones hard core till they get out...why do people always start bashing. I was just giving some props to the guys outta AZ...and admitted i ride for fun theres so many people way more talented why would I lie and say otherwise
are you talking about that???

sarcasm is not a strong point eh?
Old 06-29-2008, 09:43 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

......he was kidding.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:45 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

skillz and a healthy dose of that good *** AZ hotsauce
Old 06-29-2008, 09:46 PM

haha I was just thinking why do i take **** so personally!!! Im a fool and forgot that....lol.. to the point yes I suck but have fun. sorry for being a lame! haa:YEAH
Old 06-29-2008, 09:53 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

hey thanks a lot man. but were justing trying to squid are way up the lever of the atl boys. lol yeah dog. :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 06-29-2008, 09:55 PM

guess I have it coming...so feel free to bash me thru-this post...haha! anyways I just had never seen the AZ guys ride and was thinking is everybody ripping **** like that..theres only a small group were I ride and nobody is rocking **** like that

Quick Reply: AZ hot sauce...what the fuck!