spectators at your spot?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 12:40 AM

Tweek is a decent person
spectators at your spot?

wtf. whats up with random *** people showin up at the spot to hang up? like we r their friends? Tonight we were getting some footage and this random *** car just rolls up and parks basically right int he middle of the road

So whatever we let it go. Well Hes next trick is to turn up some gay *** music. This was in his oh-so JDM 240. Well then he kicks his women out of the car who was even decent to look at then decides to start drifiting, if u can call it that all through the spot while we are trying to ride. He almost smashed my girls car and I was about to just beat his ***. One of the guys told him to chill out.

Dont get me wrong I dont mind if people stand by and watch, its cool. But this **** was out of control. He finally left.

I just dont get it. I dont even know how he found the spot. I guess he came back hoping to get some lovin from his girl and instead found a bunch of stunters ******* around.

grr had to vent that ****. That stuff happen to you all?
Old 06-27-2008, 12:42 AM

xRYNOx is a decent person
Re: spectators at your spot?

haha the clsassic one right thur
Old 06-27-2008, 12:57 AM

MpLS929rR is a decent person

i usually get found by honda kids who follow the bikes for some reason. then they all call eachother and destroy the spot for a week.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:12 AM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

all of the above

i hate when the tards like to sit right in the middle of the spot..

dumb ***** u just seen us wheeling in the exact spot...

why the **** would u sit there and watch ??

duhh

we had the honda kids race down the street.. just the tracks.. and t bone another car pulling out of a factory...

duhh again...
Old 06-27-2008, 01:50 AM

mb32 will become famous soon enoughmb32 will become famous soon enough

lol. the other day we were out ridin in the usual spot when some women and her daughter come out to practice driving. well the thing is there is a massive parking lot in the front of the building much less in the back were we ride. she then starts passing through right were we are practicing. by the way me and my boy have just started riding so i would even want to get close to us. i hate when people just roll up and park right in the middle like, "hey they wont mind us getting front row seats." just comin sense should tell you that if we wont even park our vehicles close to were we are riding then you would think they would catch on. i just wish that someone would loose control and there bike go smashing into there vehicles and by some miracle the cops put them at fault.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:59 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

gotta keep the spots secret! i wont even pull in with the trailer unless noone's around
Old 06-27-2008, 02:24 AM

kntmare181 is an unknown quantity at this point

I roll up with no worry.......The guys here kick everyone out right away .....word out on the street is not to roll up to our spot cuz thell get you and tell you off!!!!!!!! Scared biker boys
Old 06-27-2008, 02:43 AM

blackoutgsxr is a decent person

I'm an Anoying Spectator:YEAH

I'm still learning wheelies so i'm in first pop the clutch at 15mph and go

straight through the middle of the lot While real Stunters are trynig to bust circles in the middle o the lot.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:22 AM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

We had a spot blown when some kids seen us, called 50 cousins, brothers, and baby mommas. In a matter of hours there was BBQ, lil kids running amok, and drag racing rusty toyotas through the spot.

It is never good to have anyone stop to watch. It snowballs from there
Old 06-27-2008, 03:45 AM

07Rsixxer is a decent person

we showed up to a spot once at night and there was some people ****** in a honda accord, yea they saw us, and left
Old 06-27-2008, 04:37 AM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

how about my boy DSTUNTER was at tha lot practicing his ssO's and he just stall it , so he was just sitting there when out of nowhere a car load of lil ghetto kids (oldest one is like 14)in a honda accord loose control and slide into him @ 30+mph their mother was on the other side of the parking lot watching the whole thing........ so needless to say it breaks every thing on the f4i,swingarm ,rear wheel ,subframe ,12 bar ,passg.pegs......and he got a sprained ankle :YEAH then the police acted like it was his fault
.........so now when people show up @ tha spots . ...I just stop riding.. ... oh and his hohey rear sets held up like some champs
Old 06-27-2008, 04:44 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

I don't mind when people ride at my spot because if your not on the guest list you could be considered trespassing.

squids only.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:19 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

i have permission and my own section of a huge lot at the local strip mall, i set up cones at the side entrance and accross the back part, so there's no way you could not just happen to drive in there, but people still do and when i bitch at them, they're always like " i didn't see the cones" well, there's only 30 of them out there and i even spent the extra money on the reflective tape on the top so there's no way you can't see them...

Oh, sorry is the response i get , and i just tell them to save that for when me or someone else is in the hospital cuz they weren't paying attention.

I have atleast 2-3 people drive through my area daily and it gets old... but the mall manager said i can do everything short of beating some ***, because it is adequately marked off and there's no excuse for people to be driving through there. Anyways, that's my rant on the subject.

As for spectactors, i don't have those issues, there's curbs & cones, and they seem to know to stay out of that area and sit on the sidelines.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:43 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

We got the same problem with drifters at our spot. We're all set up cops come out and watch and everything neighbors call and complain and everything and the cops don't even care. Then the ******* drifters go in there doing stupid burnouts and such ruining our min spot. It won't be long before we can't ride there anymore.

******* drifters!!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 08:56 AM

YodaCon is an unknown quantity at this point

whenever people stop to watch I usually take off get gas or drive around for awhile. we are so limited in where we can ride (thanks to all the squids) as soon as people start watching without fail within a week its blown up, imports, *** holes who cant ride doin high speed ****. Then the cops start coming and they patrol for the rest of the summer, and i have to find a new spot. So i dont give those fucers a chance anymore.

Thats sweet how you guys can get permission from local bussness, and malls. I printed up a waiver from here and went to probably 20 places asking for permission showing them what we do and more or less put together a whole pressentation and nobody bought in to it. We have a few areas where the security gaurds are cool but once 5 0 comes we dont have a leg to stand on.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:24 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Everyone should be careful when you see someone pulling into the lot. We all remember what happend to Bishop
Old 06-27-2008, 09:59 AM

Nellie636 is a decent person

we lost our old spot cause some pow pow power wheelers decided they wanted to practice their as well, needless to say the lots full of shattered bike parts. now we practice right behind the police station where no one dares to go and the only spectators we get are the cops, and they love it, they spend their lunches their on the weekends watching us ride. definately have to keep your spot hush hush so the pow pows dont find it.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:29 AM

Tweek is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nellie636
we lost our old spot cause some pow pow power wheelers decided they wanted to practice their as well, needless to say the lots full of shattered bike parts. now we practice right behind the police station where no one dares to go and the only spectators we get are the cops, and they love it, they spend their lunches their on the weekends watching us ride. definately have to keep your spot hush hush so the pow pows dont find it.
We dont seem to have a prob with the pow pow. He rolled in one night and we told him we were stunting and "trying" to keep it off the streets. He said we were on private property and he couldnt do anything unless the property owners called them. :YEAH
Old 06-27-2008, 10:31 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

you have a spot in fredneck? Send me a pm about this place, i'm right by silver spring
Old 06-27-2008, 10:40 AM

Tweek is a decent person

Originally Posted by Turtle
you have a spot in fredneck? Send me a pm about this place, i'm right by silver spring
Why dont I just post it up on here? Im sure everyone wants to know the super secret spot... you got a pm comin your way

Quick Reply: spectators at your spot?