Just got a stunt bike... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 03:47 AM

warguy is a decent person
Just got a stunt bike... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Ya so i have had my daily rider, SV1000s with -2 in the front and i have been practicing on that a little bit and have gotten up to balanceing point but have never done anything good on it. Well i just picked up a 03 kawi 636 completly set up and i mean completly and this was the first time i rode it other than a test ride for about 5 min. And i got to say wow, it was ****** amazing, i 12ed it like 4 times, i parked it on the bar, i slowed it down to idle balancing, and i did a half circle like a 180. and i was only riding it for 2 hrs. I am so ****** stoked right now i just thought i would share this with everyone. I love this ****!!!

David
Old 06-25-2008, 04:16 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person
Re: Just got a stunt bike... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Originally Posted by warguy
Ya so i have had my daily rider, SV1000s with -2 in the front and i have been practicing on that a little bit and have gotten up to balanceing point but have never done anything good on it. Well i just picked up a 03 kawi 636 completly set up and i mean completly and this was the first time i rode it other than a test ride for about 5 min. And i got to say wow, it was ****** amazing, i 12ed it like 4 times, i parked it on the bar, i slowed it down to idle balancing, and i did a half circle like a 180. and i was only riding it for 2 hrs. I am so ****** stoked right now i just thought i would share this with everyone. I love this ****!!!

David
oh i can't wait for the squid bashing on this

Old 06-25-2008, 04:21 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

STOP!!!

everyone leave this thread alone until we get some vid.

We've been doing a lot of quid bashing lately, even in the UK
Old 06-25-2008, 04:26 AM

whatever bash all u want its not going to bring me down, plus it was all rear brake, it has a hb on it but im not ready for that i was only using rear. Plus i was doing everything slow and not puttin anyone else in danger, there was only 3 of us out there anyway. Anyways everyone starts somewhere so whats there to bash? As long as i was doing it safely i dont see a problem. right? And if u guys know Son Dooby on here he was there tonight and he could tell ya.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:39 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

whatever bash all u want its not going to bring me down, plus it was all rear brake, it has a hb on it but im not ready for that i was only using rear. Plus i was doing everything slow and not puttin anyone else in danger, there was only 3 of us out there anyway. Anyways everyone starts somewhere so whats there to bash? As long as i was doing it safely i dont see a problem. right? And if u guys know Son Dooby on here he was there tonight and he could tell ya.
don't sweat it brutha , every one with a low post count gets **** on this site for a little while it's like a ritual , i was doin about ten different types of circles to the left and right when i joined stuntlife and they still killed me sounds like you are learning quick ,keep it up and if you can post some vids of your progress that usually mellows out the squid sqwoosers..
Old 06-25-2008, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
don't sweat it brutha , every one with a low post count gets **** on this site for a little while it's like a ritual , i was doin about ten different types of circles to the left and right when i joined stuntlife and they still killed me sounds like you are learning quick ,keep it up and if you can post some vids of your progress that usually mellows out the squid sqwoosers..
Thanks bro, im probably going back out on sunday to the spot and ill see if i can get some vid of myself. I wasnt tryin to brag or anything i was just happy and sharing. lol thats all.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:46 AM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just got a stunt bike...

Throw some D's on that bitch!
Old 06-25-2008, 04:52 AM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

wat? first hour or so ever tryin that stuff an ur pullin idle already...thats neat
Old 06-25-2008, 04:55 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

put up some pics of the bike too
Old 06-25-2008, 05:18 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

Roger's right, you only need to look at my profile pic to see that you're better than me, but i'm an E-Gangsta and i'm well 'ard

Just yanking your chain buddy. Get some pics and vid up, but if you're riding with Son Dooby you'll be pro in no time :YEAH

Last edited by GSXR Carlos; 06-25-2008 at 05:21 AM.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:29 AM

here r some pics, i jsut pulled them off the thread that i bought the bike from. but they said they were too big even though they were already uploaded?....anyways i had to reduce them but here they are.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3412.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	211006   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3413.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	211007   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3414.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	211008   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3415.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	211009   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3416.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	211010  

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3417.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	211011   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3418.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	211012  
Old 06-25-2008, 05:32 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i saw that thread ,looked like a good deal
Old 06-25-2008, 05:51 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

here r some pics, i jsut pulled them off the thread that i bought the bike from. but they said they were too big even though they were already uploaded?....anyways i had to reduce them but here they are.
+1 bro, nice bike.... and congrats on the progress
Old 06-25-2008, 11:53 AM

YodaCon is an unknown quantity at this point

nice bike, but i would take the pegs off the forks and the swing arm while your learning.
Congrats on your progress, just remember in the begining the bad days out number the good.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:45 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by YodaCon
nice bike, but i would take the pegs off the forks and the swing arm while your learning.
Congrats on your progress, just remember in the begining the bad days out number the good.
+1 I dont know what kind of damage it can cause, if any, but I snapped the front off my bike in a week and the rear was bent to ****.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by YodaCon
What kinda damage do you think they could do?? just wondering. Ya i know im going to fall so i was actually taking it slow in the beginning yesterday it took me like 15 min to even get the wheel up to BP, cause on my SV its feels completely different. But once i got it up i was like oh **** this is way smoother than my SV so then i was a little more daring and i started slowing it down to idle.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:02 PM

da Liks is a decent person

yeah right!!! your such a squid!!
Old 06-25-2008, 02:07 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Good ****, man. You have some natural talent, if you're pickin things up that fast. Keep at it, and post some vid.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Good ****, man. You have some natural talent, if you're pickin things up that fast. Keep at it, and post some vid.

Thanks bro, hey what do u guys usually use to post vid up??? u think my digital camera would look ok on this site?? or u think i should just use my sony camcorder??

Last edited by warguy; 06-25-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:38 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

damn u got one hell of a deal on that bike & trailer.. get some pics/vids up

Quick Reply: Just got a stunt bike... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!