Just got a stunt bike... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 08:58 PM

ecthemc is a decent person
Re: Just got a stunt bike... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Originally Posted by warguy
thanks man, ya imalways safe, wear all my gear and i stay in my limits, i havent even dropped my bike yet. I know im going to crash eventually but right now it feels so comfortable i just keep tryin more stuff. Like i went back out tonight after i made the video and i did some spreaders. Im tryin to keep my ego in check lol after all i know theres tons of ppl better than me so its no big deal lol ima just keep practising and gettin better.
One thing iv taken into account is there's alwyas going to be someone better than me.. and im not saying im good and ppl are only a few steps ahead of me- just theres leagues ahead of me.. and if I am careful and take my actions seriously maybe ONE DAY i might become a good rider

:YEAH
Old 07-28-2008, 03:23 AM

warguy is a decent person

so it happened finally, i got wadded for the first time. I didnt get too hurt tho just banged up my knee real good, but i was still able to ride. i kept moving so it kept it loose but now its so stiff, but i got some vicodin so im feelin alright:YEAH . Anyways i was prac some tighter faster circles and i highsided and flipped over the side. wasnt bad like i said just hurt my knee. And the crapy thing is, my wife didnt get it on video!! .

But it wasnt all bad tonight, i got some BP spreaders for the first time trying them :YEAH and then i got froggers down:YEAH :YEAH got both feet on gastank and it was awesome!!! anyways ill post up another vid probably on tuesday night or something.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:15 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I so wish you would have got that on video so I could watch you fail!!!!

Glad you're ok dude
Old 07-28-2008, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by warguy
so it happened finally, i got wadded for the first time. I didnt get too hurt tho just banged up my knee real good, but i was still able to ride. i kept moving so it kept it loose but now its so stiff, but i got some vicodin so im feelin alright:YEAH . Anyways i was prac some tighter faster circles and i highsided and flipped over the side. wasnt bad like i said just hurt my knee. And the crapy thing is, my wife didnt get it on video!! .

But it wasnt all bad tonight, i got some BP spreaders for the first time trying them :YEAH and then i got froggers down:YEAH :YEAH got both feet on gastank and it was awesome!!! anyways ill post up another vid probably on tuesday night or something.
Younge jedi, learn how to properly bail off of your bike, now you must. Herh herh herh.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:40 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

thats crazy progress. I thought I learned fast...wtf.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:43 PM

FreeSilver is a decent person

lol, war it seems like everyone is treasuring this moment lol im gonna have to jump on the band wagon too, but its good hate though its the motivational kind , sucks that ur doing spreaders after ur fall though. keep it up though man. peace
Old 07-28-2008, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by djtomd
I so wish you would have got that on video so I could watch you fail!!!!

Glad you're ok dude
lol u bastard hey at least after i failed i got back up and learned two more new tricks!!! :YEAH suck it!!!
Originally Posted by FreeSilver
lol, war it seems like everyone is treasuring this moment lol im gonna have to jump on the band wagon too, but its good hate though its the motivational kind , sucks that ur doing spreaders after ur fall though. keep it up though man. peace
LOL motivational hatered hahaha i get what u mean lol, im down but not out, ima get some more vid tomorrow and show off the new stuff!!

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
thats crazy progress. I thought I learned fast...wtf.
Thanks man, i dont know it just feels natural to me, u got any vid of your stuff??

Last edited by warguy; 07-28-2008 at 04:11 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:30 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I have my bike all back together and I will now dominate and show you that you are not the only one that can learn quickly. Damn it I'm such a squid
Old 07-30-2008, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by djtomd
I have my bike all back together and I will now dominate and show you that you are not the only one that can learn quickly. Damn it I'm such a squid
awesome bro go kill it, and heres a new vid, not that great but i got longer no handers and spreaders and frogger so let me know what u all think, plus if u watch it all the way i mouse trap at the end lol, i had an electrical problem that was killing the bike but i fixed it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFT_MtvXu1I
Old 07-30-2008, 11:30 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

damn man the end sucked did u bail? u should try going SS to spreader u got plenty control of the bike im sure u could pull it off. keep up the progress it keeps mine up.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:01 AM

pixel 6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jesus christ man...

Vid 11 huh? lol

Go back a page~

QUOTE:
"12th session... no-handed back-words blind-folded 360-stoppies!"
END Quote:

Next session... We demand it!

- Pixel -
Old 07-31-2008, 12:48 AM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

haha lookn better lookn better... as soon as i get my bike back together ill give you some pointers when im ou tthere... i was one of those fast learners too... i got some things for you to try....
Old 07-31-2008, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by pixel 6
Jesus christ man...

Vid 11 huh? lol

Go back a page~

QUOTE:
"12th session... no-handed back-words blind-folded 360-stoppies!"
END Quote:

Next session... We demand it!

- Pixel -
ya i beenworkin on those but quietly, ill have them on my next vid for sure haha an remember they were 540 stoppies
Old 07-31-2008, 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
haha lookn better lookn better... as soon as i get my bike back together ill give you some pointers when im ou tthere... i was one of those fast learners too... i got some things for you to try....
for sure man would love any help i can get, need to keep progressin every session. How did your frame turn out? get it all finished up and hardened? man ill prob have to do something like that too. Bt ya i wont be out till after aug 6th, its my bday and im going skydiving, but i gotta let my knee heal up a little i dont want to jump with it in pain.

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
damn man the end sucked did u bail? u should try going SS to spreader u got plenty control of the bike im sure u could pull it off. keep up the progress it keeps mine up.
ya i flipped right over the bars, i wired up my headlight to work but right at the frame the wires were groundin out and it killed the bike causin me to mouse trap, it actually wasnt that bad cause i had all my gear on, the problem was is i fell on sunday and hurt my knee and then landed right on the same knee this fall so it just hurt it some more, so i dont want to risk it before i go skydiving!!!:YEAH
Old 07-31-2008, 02:08 AM

also treasure the fact that you live in a place you can ride 12 months a year..

we get like 4 1/2 in alaska.. but im kinda MOVIN TO AZ !!!
Old 07-31-2008, 02:50 AM

hanasanaide is a decent person

damn, you cut the video right at the best part
Old 07-31-2008, 02:53 AM
Doin it for a thrill

M4X1MU5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet vid man learning real fast :YEAHI like that exhaust
Old 07-31-2008, 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by ecthemc
also treasure the fact that you live in a place you can ride 12 months a year..

we get like 4 1/2 in alaska.. but im kinda MOVIN TO AZ !!!
sweet man u can start killin it with everyone out there:YEAH

Originally Posted by hanasanaide
damn, you cut the video right at the best part
Ya the wifey stopped recording to make sure i was alright i told her next time to keep recording and get it on film!!:YEAH
Old 07-31-2008, 04:07 AM
silence!!!..i kill you!!

BG Dan is a decent person

i just went trough the whole thread....i'm speechless ...one question tho-are you sure you don't have a cousin named Clark who lives in a place called Smallville
Old 07-31-2008, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by BG Dan
i just went trough the whole thread....i'm speechless ...one question tho-are you sure you don't have a cousin named Clark who lives in a place called Smallville
haha I wish, then my knee wouldnt be f**ked up like it is. Its not too bad tho, just cant ride till after my bday which is 6 days away!!!

Quick Reply: Just got a stunt bike... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!