Just got a stunt bike... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 02:16 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Just got a stunt bike... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Originally Posted by warguy
Thanks bro, im probably going back out on sunday to the spot and ill see if i can get some vid of myself. I wasnt tryin to brag or anything i was just happy and sharing. lol thats all.

props man... im still learnin my slows and tryin to get better with the rear brake... i got myself a f4i for this summer but i have to stunt it out with some parts before i really break it.... ill see whats it like switching from a 900 to a 6.. ill probably be posting up when i get my **** together outta excitement... we all have to start at the bottom and those who are on top can talk all the **** they want untill we knock em off and shut em up....
Old 07-05-2008, 02:57 PM

warguy is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sicc0
props man... im still learnin my slows and tryin to get better with the rear brake... i got myself a f4i for this summer but i have to stunt it out with some parts before i really break it.... ill see whats it like switching from a 900 to a 6.. ill probably be posting up when i get my **** together outta excitement... we all have to start at the bottom and those who are on top can talk all the **** they want untill we knock em off and shut em up....
Lol ya, get that stuff together and start riding, i really wanted an f4i to start with becaume there so strong but there were no good deals around here so i found this 636 and jumped on it. love it now but get out there annd ride so we can get up with the big dogs!
Old 07-05-2008, 03:35 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

warguy without being 'in the know' persay, what are you doing to steer those recons? i can get like 180* or 270*, but they're wide and stupid looking.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by y2kmk
warguy without being 'in the know' persay, what are you doing to steer those recons? i can get like 180* or 270*, but they're wide and stupid looking.
im just puttin slightly more pressure on my inside foot and just lean a little bit, i just try to do it just a little bit tho otherwise i just dive in too much then end up almost highsiding. I mean its kinda hard to say lol i just started gettin a feel for it and started doin em.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:04 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by y2kmk
what posisiton are you trying recons in??

I can't do them staggard or sit down to save me.. But I can do recons real easy in SS, or in foot on seat/foot on brake
Old 07-06-2008, 04:06 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

Niceeeee Roll some stoppies now they are fun
Old 07-06-2008, 04:36 AM

pixel 6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by warguy
Hey man i see u subscrubed to my youtube vids to, u just waitin for me to crash? lol jk
Not at all. People like you and Joe motivate me to push myself and learn.

Everyone knows "the best riders" out there... but as much as it's inspiring, it's just too high up there to be motivational.

Rossi is great, but the guy on the stock ZX10 who stomped my *** on the track is the guy who motivates me lol.

- Pixel -
Old 07-06-2008, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
Niceeeee Roll some stoppies now they are fun
Ya they r, i can actually roll some decent stoppies on my sv but on the 636 when i bought it, it is lsakin a lot of either fb fluid or front fork fluid and its covering the caliper and roter and brake pads so i have no front brake at all, it just slides. im going to fix it prob this monday
Old 07-16-2008, 04:40 AM

hell ya, so i went out tonight for my 7th day and i started tryin SS for real this time. in my video i tried twice and then stopped cause it was uncomfortable. But tonight i decided to do it no mtter what so i started and i did good!! well i think so anyways. I did the usual tricks, of idle with no hand on throttle, and i could actually start doin some recons. Then i actually started tighten them up and did a couple of about 8 foot wide circles!!! could only get 3 in a row at most but i did it a coulple tie os a min of 2 circles so hell ya. Then i did a flamingo and was like oh ****!! then i tried putin my right foot n gas tank and did that no problem, so then i did like a baby combo!!! i rolled idle no throttle for like 25 ft then went to flamingo and then right foot to tank!! I was prety stoked! anyways i ddnt know i was going to do all this so i didnt have the camera tonight so on thursday ima go back out and get some footage of all the ****!!! i feel so good right now!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 07:01 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

looking good warguy, i'm gonna have to pull my finger out
Old 07-16-2008, 03:07 PM

jawxx is a decent person

Man, I ride an SV650S now and I was considering selling it for something more stunt worthy. I can ride wheelies on it but thats about all, and I read online its not a good stunting bike. Looks like getting a bike geared towards actually doing that stuff helped more than I could imagine. I'm inspired. Thanks and mad props on you quick learning!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 05:44 AM

New vid, day 8!! learned SS and some other stuff!! Im coming after all u pros out there!!!!! :YEAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-JhYSncf8Q
Check it out and let me know what u guys think!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by jawxx
Man, I ride an SV650S now and I was considering selling it for something more stunt worthy. I can ride wheelies on it but thats about all, and I read online its not a good stunting bike. Looks like getting a bike geared towards actually doing that stuff helped more than I could imagine. I'm inspired. Thanks and mad props on you quick learning!!!

Thanks man, ya buy a stuntbike and become a stunter so we can stick together lol SV turned stunters rule!!!:YEAH
Old 07-18-2008, 05:47 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

Nicee good work
Old 07-18-2008, 05:48 AM

Nicee good work
Damn u watched it that fast!?!? lol i like just posted this!!
Old 07-18-2008, 05:49 AM

im still watching it lol
Old 07-18-2008, 05:50 AM

ok done seems like u gonna get circles down quick
Old 07-18-2008, 05:54 AM

ok done seems like u gonna get circles down quick
Lol ya im still tightin the recons up, gettin smaller but its been weird cause everyday i learn or try something different lol i started staggered, then for like 4 days had both feet on the rear pegs then i jumped to SS so now i got the get SS down and my circles will tighten!
Old 07-18-2008, 05:54 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

**** buddy your just getting down to business, I've finially got the 07 ready to rock and blew out the knee kiting, still fighting a reckless, and straight up jonesing to ride. Wish I could find a good spot to put in time on this rock, with out the fear of getting cuffed.
Old 07-18-2008, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by cjoec01
**** buddy your just getting down to business, I've finially got the 07 ready to rock and blew out the knee kiting, still fighting a reckless, and straight up jonesing to ride. Wish I could find a good spot to put in time on this rock, with out the fear of getting cuffed.
Sucks man, ya im lucky to have a great spot like 15-20 min away from my place with a lot of great riders to learn from. lol ima post the link again cause it already like halfway down haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-JhYSncf8Q

Quick Reply: Just got a stunt bike... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!