Just got a stunt bike... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 03:19 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just got a stunt bike... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Originally Posted by warguy
hey guys heres day 4, started to do no throttle, some of em r kinda hard to see in beginning but let me know what u all think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEr8b37_NGg oh and my brembo hb should get here tomorrow so im stoked, ill actually have some good pressure on my hb!!!!
looking goood!

Im going to have to show your progress to my friends, and tell them to quit slacking!
Old 07-01-2008, 03:36 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

lookin good buddy! did you get some knee pads yet?
Old 07-01-2008, 03:54 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Towlieee
looking goood!

Im going to have to show your progress to my friends, and tell them to quit slacking!
+1.....definetly progressing fast.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:05 PM

hey towlieee, just curious, what area of missouri are you from?

sorry to change the topic, i was just wonderin bc my mom lives out there in the Joplin area and i might be staying out there for a while if i can't find a decent job in cali soon. i don't know anybody there though.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:06 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alicia417
hey towlieee, just curious, what area of missouri are you from?

sorry to change the topic, i was just wonderin bc my mom lives out there in the Joplin area and i might be staying out there for a while if i can't find a decent job in cali soon. i don't know anybody there though.
I'm from North west missouri, north of Kansas City (around 5 hours from joplin)

Not really any stunters around here, I always gotta travel 45 minutes to kansas city

would love to see a girl stunter around here, show all these 'squid boys' whats up :YEAH

(if your having trouble finding jobs in cali, don't come to missouri!) hahaha
Old 07-01-2008, 04:23 PM

gix*4L is a decent person

congrats
Old 07-01-2008, 05:11 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks man, ya i did one like that on day 3 too. I think once i get my brembo installed ill do better because man all those times u see me 12 it im nottryin to im grabin the brake ****** hard but it wont come down, the brake just doesnt have hat it takes i guess so i ordered the brembo 16x18 so hopefully that will help!!!! I had a couple good idle's too. I was happy :YEAH
thats how mine used to be until I got this from chan. one finger easy lock up! with a 1000rr master
Name:  DSC00491.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  106.8 KB
Old 07-01-2008, 08:26 PM

warguy is a decent person

Originally Posted by alicia417
lookin good buddy! did you get some knee pads yet?
Ya i didnt get close enough to the camera but im wearing knee and shin guards and i have a mesh type football armor on lol its all mesh with hard plastic back skidplate, shoulder, elbow and forearm. im all geared up for safety!! lol
Old 07-01-2008, 09:00 PM

kylenv is a decent person

you just started out and already are getting good at rear brake? **** I learned all wrong i can rock wheelies for miles and slow them down,,seat standers and that **** but I am just not progressing with the rear brake! I try all the time and only use it when saving my ***! pointers anyone? good job bro!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by TL MILLER
thats how mine used to be until I got this from chan. one finger easy lock up! with a 1000rr master
Well i only have the one piston setup but hopefully the master will help, plus im going to order the ezpull, he said he had it on there but i dont think so heh
Old 07-01-2008, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I'm from North west missouri, north of Kansas City (around 5 hours from joplin)

Not really any stunters around here, I always gotta travel 45 minutes to kansas city

would love to see a girl stunter around here, show all these 'squid boys' whats up :YEAH

(if your having trouble finding jobs in cali, don't come to missouri!) hahaha

yea that's pretty far! lol only reason i'd come to missouri is i'd have a free place to live and my step dad owns a company out there i could work for. but yea, not much of a job market out there, huh
Old 07-01-2008, 10:33 PM

Ya i didnt get close enough to the camera but im wearing knee and shin guards and i have a mesh type football armor on lol its all mesh with hard plastic back skidplate, shoulder, elbow and forearm. im all geared up for safety!! lol
good to hear!
Old 07-05-2008, 04:34 AM

heres a new vid of the progress, its kinda long but i think its not bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iwRYQklzV0 let me know what u think!!!!!
Old 07-05-2008, 04:45 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

I think your looking really good. Have you put your pads to the test...some crash footage?
Old 07-05-2008, 04:48 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

heres a new vid of the progress, its kinda long but i think its not bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iwRYQklzV0 let me know what u think!!!!!
ok i have to admit i fast forwarded through alot of the clip but it looks like your doing good but don't get stuck in a rut , start learning how to use your foot brake or at least step up to the seat if you wanna keep using your hand brake..

don't get me wrong now, your killing it for the short amount of time you have been stunting but if you learn other stuff it will help you over all
Old 07-05-2008, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
ok i have to admit i fast forwarded through alot of the clip but it looks like your doing good but don't get stuck in a rut , start learning how to use your foot brake or at least step up to the seat if you wanna keep using your hand brake..

don't get me wrong now, your killing it for the short amount of time you have been stunting but if you learn other stuff it will help you over all
I strted on the footbrake if u look at my second vid i rev it a little bit doin like a 10 ft coaster lol but then i jumped to hb, ima try some more seat stuff, in one of the circles i moved my right foot up to the seat which i was proud of lol but man when i try ss the bike feels so wobbly so it kinda scares me. But ima start learnin more i just wanted to get basic circles down a little :
Old 07-05-2008, 04:57 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

I strted on the footbrake if u look at my second vid i rev it a little bit doin like a 10 ft coaster lol but then i jumped to hb, ima try some more seat stuff, in one of the circles i moved my right foot up to the seat which i was proud of lol but man when i try ss the bike feels so wobbly so it kinda scares me. But ima start learnin more i just wanted to get basic circles down a little :
keep it up man your doing good
Old 07-05-2008, 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
keep it up man your doing good
thanks bro, well ima go to bed, see u all later.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:25 AM

pixel 6 is an unknown quantity at this point

subscribing:
Old 07-05-2008, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by pixel 6
subscribing:
Hey man i see u subscrubed to my youtube vids to, u just waitin for me to crash? lol jk

Quick Reply: Just got a stunt bike... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!