In Need Of Tip From The Guys Who Know Their Shit!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 09:36 PM

stitch0806 is a decent person
In Need Of Tip From The Guys Who Know Their ****!!

Alright, I heard from everyone not to go with race railz and like a douche I decided not to listen. I came down from a 12 and landed right on the left side. As warned the damn thing bent the front frame motor mount and cracked it just a hair. I should have listened.

What I need to know is what cage, 12 bar and who to go to for a rear hand brake? I don't want something that looks pretty or will get me some *****, I'd rather be riding anyway and my girlfriend doesn't care what everyone else thinks. I need something that can be dropped over and over again without breaking that mount completely. Its for an 06 CBR600RR

The guys that warned me, thanks, my ears are wide open now. For the newbies, listen to these guys, they know their ****.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:39 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In Need Of Tip From The Guys Who Know Their ****!!

www.haibikeshop.com

SI cage and round bar and make sure to get the sliders with the cage or it will tip up onto the tank..

as for hb, its all preferance...
Old 06-24-2008, 09:40 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

as for that crack... get it welded quick like

kntmare181 is an unknown quantity at this point

This pic says it all......600RR too........Tygershark CJ-3, HoHey Dual caliper with a 16x18 Brembo Hand brake, And a OMR subcage! BATTLE READY !!!!!!:YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00108.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	210991  

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

get an si cage man they are solid as hell.. i have a si round bour too but it wears down pretty damn quick i almost have to buy a new one.. for a handbrake theres only one way to go imo.. brembo
Old 06-24-2008, 09:41 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 on omrs sub cage.. they are
Old 06-24-2008, 09:42 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

+2 on the OMR subcage :YEAH
Old 06-24-2008, 10:17 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kntmare181
This pic says it all......600RR too........Tygershark CJ-3, HoHey Dual caliper with a 16x18 Brembo Hand brake, And a OMR subcage! BATTLE READY !!!!!!:YEAH
are those esd front pegs? how you like them?
Old 06-24-2008, 10:20 PM

chpsk8er630 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
www.haibikeshop.com

SI cage and round bar and make sure to get the sliders with the cage or it will tip up onto the tank..

as for hb, its all preferance...
I dont have the sliders on my cage and yea it will wanna roll onto the tank when it goes down but do what you want i dont like the look of the sliders.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:32 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

tygersharks look dope! I always have liked FI's
Old 06-24-2008, 10:32 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chpsk8er630
I dont have the sliders on my cage and yea it will wanna roll onto the tank when it goes down but do what you want i dont like the look of the sliders.
SI has black sliders now they look more sleek, i think its worth it id rather have an extra inch an a half of some white/black thing stickin outta my cage then a tank getting bashed in on the sides from it rollin up onto it
Old 06-24-2008, 10:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Afflicted
I got the OMR subcage w the ESD's. Pimp setup
Old 06-24-2008, 10:44 PM

zxcraig is a decent person

ive habe nothing but good luck with my f.i. cage,,, but thinking about going with a s.i. in the near future. my s.i. sub cage rocks,, great peg position and has taken a few beatings. as for as hand brakes go get a hohey dual set up 4 sure!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:46 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stitch0806
Alright, I heard from everyone not to go with race railz and like a douche I decided not to listen.
Well here was you 1st mistake

+4 Sick Innovations cages are the way to go and as far as a handbreak you could go any way you wunt but my 1st choice would be HOHEY dual caliper bracket. and as for the crack i would have it welded by someone who knows wut there doing and dont ride your bike till you get it welded
Old 06-24-2008, 11:09 PM

kntmare181 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Afflicted
Yes they are ESD pegs and they are Worth evert penny......You can cut them down too and still bolt the plastic slider to the end.....My main pegs are only 2inches long.....Ive never had any problem with roll up on the tank. I dont know how you guys think a SI will roll up less than a Tygershark...they both stick out from the motor mount and cant see SI being any longer than mine with the sliders..probably the same length..I still have a Plastic slider that sticks out with a shock absorber and my OMR cage also acts as another contact point and also keeps it off the tank
Old 06-24-2008, 11:17 PM

spoondogg is a decent person

Last edited by spoondogg; 06-24-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:19 PM

spoondogg is a decent person

what ever you do, do NOT get a FI cage, first day trying and crashing circles,not even very hard crashes, the slider on the left side moves about an inch and wont get any tighter than that
Old 06-25-2008, 12:50 AM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

sick innovation cage , round bar , and hohey dual caliper you wont be disappointed!
Old 06-25-2008, 06:08 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RF_Josh
sick innovation cage , round bar , and hohey dual caliper you wont be disappointed!
+1
Old 06-25-2008, 08:20 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RF_Josh
+2

Quick Reply: In Need Of Tip From The Guys Who Know Their Shit!!