Friday the 13th = good luck stunt day!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 03:33 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Friday the 13th = good luck stunt day!

Sooo......get to our little dead end coldisack(sp? lol) riding spot on the 13th, and just start warming up when a local pd cruiser turns down the road. I didn't think he saw any whoolies, but it's obvious why we're there, so I figured I'ld get an earfull. Well, he pulls up, rolls down his window and says, "Just give me a few minutes, and this place is all yours." I'm standing there in disbelief as I say, "OK". Turns out he's investigating a case about stolen property in a fenced area near our spot. So he finishes his work, and rolls back by and waves. We can't believe what just happened, so we celebrate for a few, then get to ridin. Then, after a session, we decide to rip down to the gas station and get something to drink. Well, while we're sipping our beverages by our bikes.....a local Sherrif pulls up behind us and starts questioning my boy about a ticket he received a few weeks earlier. They clear that all up, then the cop asks us if we have a safe place to do the kind of ridin our bikes look to be built for. My boy says yes, AND ACTUALLY TELLS THE SHERRIF about our two spots! I was shocked.....thought my friend had turned into the stupidest person on earth. Well, the cop actually agrees that our two spots sound fairly safe, gets in his cruiser and tells us to be safe. So...back to the spot we go......get there and ride for about an hour, then take a break. After the break, I jump on my bike and pull up an idle SS goin down the dead-end road in the oncoming traffic lane, towards the intersection(not the dead-end), and what do I see turn down the road going head-on w/ me.......a ******* Sherrif! I put down the SS and plan to be fucked.......when he pulls up, rolls down his window and says, "I'm not here to bust your *****....I'm here to watch!"(its the cop from the gas station)Again.....I'm sitting there in disbelief as I say, "OK" So my boy and I get to doing a little show for this sherrif for about 5 minutes, then he gives us a thumbs up, tells us to be safe....and off he goes! I know a mojority of them still want to throw the book at us, but I'm just stoked that SOME of them are starting to accept what we do, and are aware that we do this in fairly safe areas. I am still having a hard time believing that we basically got the OK from two seperate cops on the same day to rock a public street. Friday the 13th's are now my favorite stunt dates!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:40 PM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Friday the 13th = good luck stunt day!

As lucky as you got, let your friend know NOT to give out any future spots to the cops. Hell we don't even let other stunters know where our spots are.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:57 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kliewer
As lucky as you got, let your friend know NOT to give out any future spots to the cops. Hell we don't even let other stunters know where our spots are.
+1

Be carful about how nice the cops are.. Cops were 'cool' to us too.. I think it was just them waiting to setup a bigger bust, then just 1 cop busting people..

At our spot, its around the back side of a building.. One entrance on the front side of the building, and to get to the back side, you have to go ALL the way around the building (or cut through the grass along the front side..)

We saw cops coming down the road, so everyone jumped on their bikes and headed towards the grass exit, that way when the cops came around the conrcrete side, everyone would have bene leaving right then and the cops would have to turn around..

Soon as we got to the grass, once about 5 bikes were on the grass, a cop came around the corner IN THE GRASS IN HIS CAR! and cut all the bikers off..

We wern't doing anything wrong other then trespassing, so everyone pulled over.. And EVERYONE got trespassing tickets (about 30 of us)

They knew if htey came with ONE cop, everyone was gonna be gone.. They knew if they waited tell they could setup with 2 cops to enter, and cops blocking the street, they had a chance at nabbing some of us.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:01 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kliewer
++1
Old 06-24-2008, 04:08 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

hell yeah keep your spots super secret if you plan on using them more than once
Old 06-24-2008, 04:11 PM

mxracer95 is an unknown quantity at this point

We've found lots of cool cops that appreciated that we were being safe and chose an empty street to do our thing. Only a few weeks later to have "Supercop" trying to save the world come by and write my buddy for reckless and impound his bike for a 20mph wheelie.

It will probably get dismissed, but what a hassle.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:39 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the replies. Unfortuneately, you guys missed the point of the story. I fully understand your concerns. I could've been busted by either cop on the spot, but didn't.....and it happened to be Friday the 13th. That was the point I was trying to get across. Maybe I should've told you that most of the cops ALREADY knew about both spots......****, ones about a block and a half from the cop shop.....lol this is a TINY town.(3700) The first cop that came already knew about us.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Crash Nash
hell yeah keep your spots super secret if you plan on using them more than once
Well....both these spots are right in the center of a tiny town....no secrets here...LOL.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:07 PM

a929ryda is an unknown quantity at this point

HAD A SIMILAR SITUATION. I STAY IN COMPTON CA. FIRST OF ALL. THAT MIGHT EXPLAIN IT. I WAS BUSIN A SS ON ONE OF THE MAJOR STREETS (BROADWAY). THERE WAS A LITTLE HILL I WAS GOING UP. WHEN I GOT CLOSE TO THE TOP I SEE A SHERIFF CAR W/ TWO OFFICERS COMING THE OTHER WAY. I PUT IT DOWN AND ACTED LIKE I DIDN'T DO ****. HE HIT A U AND PULLED NEXT TO ME. HIS PARTNER ROLLED DOWN THE WINDOW AND SAID " HEY YOU! MY PARTNER SAID THAT WAS NICE CAN U DO IT AGAIN."

SO I WENT HARD ON THE STREET IN FRONT OF HIM. HE GAVE ME A THUMBS UP AND TURNED OFF.

I THINK CAUSE IT WAS IN COMPTON THEY HAD BETTER ***** TO BUST LIKE A MURDER OR TWO.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:18 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Lmao.