Found a abandoned trailer park

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 08:01 PM

JoboF4i is a decent person
Found a abandoned trailer park

So yea like it says, i found this nice abandoned trailer park with streets decent enough to ride on. The road is closed and blocked off by a construction gate but needless to say theres only one way in and one way out so im screwed if the cops show up. What kind of citation can they give me on a closed road thats blocked off? you guys think theyll give me any slack considering im trying to stunt in a quiet out of the way spot?
Old 06-23-2008, 08:04 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Found a abandoned trailer park

Probably.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:04 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

they might give you slack but if the road is blocked off its most likely private property... so you could get trespassing
Old 06-23-2008, 08:59 PM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

you could go to jail and be analy raped
Old 06-23-2008, 09:00 PM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice avatar vetter
Old 06-23-2008, 09:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
they might give you slack but if the road is blocked off its most likely private property... so you could get trespassing
word

and since its blocked off they CANT give you a reckless, which would be much worse than a trespassing charge
Old 06-23-2008, 09:10 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spiller03
you could go to jail and be anally raped
+1
Old 06-23-2008, 09:11 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

does it have any tresspassing/private property signs? i dont think they will do anything if theyre anything like the cops around here the most the will do without signs is tell you to move some where else if they get a call complaining.. its worth a try man