XDL Results

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 01:15 PM

LukeDuke is a decent person
XDL Results

Anyone have the XDL results from queens. I had to leave early an never heard what the final order ended up being.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:30 PM

yanik750 is a decent person
Re: XDL Results

1st - Apex
2nd - Flores
3rd - Colton
4th - E-Dub
5th - Andy Niles
6th - Rick Hart

Target Stoppie - Jesse Toler

Sickest Trick - Nick Apex and Jesse split

Circle Challenge - Andy Niles

Sick Nick !!
Old 06-23-2008, 01:41 PM

Whats the rest?
Old 06-23-2008, 01:43 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Damn apex murderin it... Wonder what's up with Lin
Old 06-23-2008, 01:47 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Damn apex murderin it... Wonder what's up with Lin
he blew is motor the day after he left az, got a new motor in quick but his bike has felt real crappy since
Old 06-23-2008, 01:58 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

I really dont know what do they see in you luke duke...I know your out there and killing it ..I remembered you placed in top 20 somewhere on another thread.

keep it up.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

andy niles!!! great to see him up there!!!!

nick apex....congrats man! big ups to you!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 03:03 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

good to see niles up there too. you never hear about the guy anywhere except comp results.

apex cleaning house? anyone got starboys results?
Old 06-23-2008, 04:47 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

It was my first time going to an xdl comp this past weekend. It was only 2 hours away from me so I was able to go. With out going into a long boring rant here is my quick thoughts. I got kicked out of the riders area so I had to stand next to the fans(who clearly knew nothing about stuntriding by the comments they made) All they wanted to see was crashes and burnouts. People were killing nasty combos and most of the people around me just didn't understand what was going on. It seems like they were just there for the car drifting. Hopefully someday people will understand and like stuntriding as much as other major sports.

I was stoked to see a lot of riders that I never get to see ride(west coast guys)

I was amazed with the level of competition between these guys. They were all there to win and gave it there best. I saw some serious runs. People were doing moves my brain couldn't follow in my head. It reminded me how much I suck.

This sport started out crazy with power wheelies, Then got boring when everyone was learning circles, Now its just so fun to watch because your all getting silly with the circle combo's and the drifting. The riding is much faster now and is fun to watch because everyone is linking so many tricks together in their runs.

Everyting seemed to go pretty smooth, nice job thomas!!

The only complaints I have is
The riding surface looked terrible, cracks everywhere and maybe sand, I saw a lot of people washing out on endo's and drifts. It seems like most comps have horrible riding conditions. I can't wait till the sport grows big enough for these guys to get perfect surfaces.

It looked like when teach's switchback got wobbly and he went down he it was because he hit a rut in the pavement. Am I right??

E-dub's level of energy is just through the roof. It was sick to watch him ride.
He was killing it until he wrecked drifting. I wonder if he lost control because of sandy pavement?

Big props to all the riders who traveled so far to make the event. I hope your sponsors help you guys out with gas, its a tough world out there.

Thats all I got

Last edited by Greg Mcglynn; 06-23-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:50 PM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Nick Apex :YEAH he deserve it , any vid's of that event ?
Old 06-23-2008, 05:01 PM

Ryan Moore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn

E-dub's level of energy is just through the roof. It was sick to watch him ride.

+1, I love watchin him ride!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 07:16 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Greg.

Teach crashed because he slipped off the seat. Had nothing to do with the surface.

E-dub crashed cuz he was doin a 2ND GEAR rev limiter drift and he lost control and bucked him right off the bike. It wasn't cuz of the surface as well.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:53 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Aaron Colton won freestyle burnout as well.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:02 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Omg The Bucking... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Old 06-23-2008, 08:51 PM

Chin UR is an unknown quantity at this point

Had a lot of fun riding with everyone this past weekend. Got to see a lot of old faces and some new ones, EVERYONE was rockin **** on a terrible surface. Sucks it had to be like that but we made the best of it.
After being at practice on friday and seein what the skill level was at, I was just happy when i made qualifying But congrats to Apex definatley deserved the win even though it was a very close one with Flores.
Well it's back to practicing for me, hope to you all again in tenessee.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:02 AM

Does anyone have the rest of the finishes
Old 06-24-2008, 09:20 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

that show was sixk ONLY because of the talent there.....
it was squished into the HIN time line witch made the show suck!!!
personaly i go to the comps to see people i dont get to see all the time and hang out.... at this xdl i was not alowed in the "rider area" so i never got a chance to see some of the people i went to see... i saw luke for a min and then i was about to say whats up to andy when the ****** xdl clown told me i need a wrist band to be in the "pit area" **** THAT.... if you dont want people in the riders area make it inaccesable!!! dont take away from spectator spots..... they stuffed 1000 people into a 100 yard space and 30 yards of it was the judges.... that was the WORST venue i have ever been too (i do like xdl i loved it in VIR) thomas i think i may have a indoor venue and if your interested hit me up with a pm
Old 06-24-2008, 09:34 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SIC J
Greg.

Teach crashed because he slipped off the seat. Had nothing to do with the surface.

E-dub crashed cuz he was doin a 2ND GEAR rev limiter drift and he lost control and bucked him right off the bike. It wasn't cuz of the surface as well.
well from what i saw apex and teach were holding back from there "on edge" style because of that surface.... the drift cars produce this fine ruber dust that covers everything... i would not want to be out there risking my *** on that **** personaly...
the reality of the situation is that we are not "BIG NAMES" and we cant ask for perfect ridding conditions. thomas its awsome that you hooked up with hin and got that much exposure...
BUT the way they made you do this perticulare comp SUCKED once again xdl virgina was the ******* **** ...... and nags i am so pisssed i didnt get to say whats up.... never saw ya there ezec told me later that you were there
Old 06-24-2008, 11:26 AM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Trick
that show was sixk ONLY because of the talent there.....
it was squished into the HIN time line witch made the show suck!!!
personaly i go to the comps to see people i dont get to see all the time and hang out.... at this xdl i was not alowed in the "rider area" so i never got a chance to see some of the people i went to see... i saw luke for a min and then i was about to say whats up to andy when the ****** xdl clown told me i need a wrist band to be in the "pit area" **** THAT.... if you dont want people in the riders area make it inaccesable!!! dont take away from spectator spots..... they stuffed 1000 people into a 100 yard space and 30 yards of it was the judges.... that was the WORST venue i have ever been too (i do like xdl i loved it in VIR) thomas i think i may have a indoor venue and if your interested hit me up with a pm
we work with what is given to us. We joined up with HIN to do this event and it did run the way it was supposed to, i mean would those 1000 people be there to squish in for this event if it wasnt for HIN?

The surface was what it was, cant say anything about that, but the xdl crew and the riders spent most the day friday cleaning up the spot.

Now the riders area is just that, do they let you down in the pits for AMA? Moto GP? Nascar? No they dont, becuase its not professional and its a ton of liability. Everyone that had a band signed a waiver. And would you like to have to worry about all your stuff being taken out of your trailer by the general public just wandering around, or would you rather have one less thing to worry about in your run?
Old 06-24-2008, 11:58 AM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
we work with what is given to us. We joined up with HIN to do this event and it did run the way it was supposed to, i mean would those 1000 people be there to squish in for this event if it wasnt for HIN?

The surface was what it was, cant say anything about that, but the xdl crew and the riders spent most the day friday cleaning up the spot.

Now the riders area is just that, do they let you down in the pits for AMA? Moto GP? Nascar? No they dont, becuase its not professional and its a ton of liability. Everyone that had a band signed a waiver. And would you like to have to worry about all your stuff being taken out of your trailer by the general public just wandering around, or would you rather have one less thing to worry about in your run?
first off that was not hate just constructive critisium....
second there were barriers on ether of the ends of the area that we were NOT able to use as a spectator area...
third this isnt nascar or moto gp its a side show to a car show!!
and you were alowed to go to the riders trailers!!! just not alowed to spectate neer the riders?
the people that had the besst view of the show were the people watching for behind the fence on the road that didnt pay....
there were speekers head level in the crowd that EVERYONE WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT because of the noise....
this was not ment to be a hate post but it is turning into 1.... that venue SUCKED i feel sorrie for the riders to be going around with this and trying to ern money and not being able to ride to there abilitys because of poor conditions..... as i said befor i like xdl i loved xdl at VIR i had a blast met some awsome people an came home happy.... but saterday i left feelingas tho i had waisted 30 dallors of my money..... next time you respond to a post make sure you understand where it is comming from

Quick Reply: XDL Results