XDL Results

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 06:00 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: XDL Results

Originally Posted by SIC J
Greg.

Teach crashed because he slipped off the seat. Had nothing to do with the surface.

E-dub crashed cuz he was doin a 2ND GEAR rev limiter drift and he lost control and bucked him right off the bike. It wasn't cuz of the surface as well.
ya because the thought of that surface isn't in you head the whole time while your riding . deeeeerrrrrrrrr . teach def had a bad weekend but he will be back .
Old 06-24-2008, 06:09 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by Damien C6
ya because the thought of that surface isn't in you head the whole time while your riding . deeeeerrrrrrrrr . teach def had a bad weekend but he will be back .
Well its not cause Damien wasnt puttin in work out there on that gaaaabge surface thats for sure, Ur a scraping , brushing, blowing S.O.B! Will u pleae come to ATL and hook up all of our spots too? LOL
Old 06-24-2008, 08:53 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Damien C6
sick seeing you guys again... when i get my new bike i am ganna come out that way and get up with you guys.... sorry i missed you guys sunday morning out at the dairy !!!