XDL Results

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person
Re: XDL Results

Originally Posted by SIC J
Greg.

Teach crashed because he slipped off the seat. Had nothing to do with the surface.

E-dub crashed cuz he was doin a 2ND GEAR rev limiter drift and he lost control and bucked him right off the bike. It wasn't cuz of the surface as well.
Originally Posted by Chin UR
Had a lot of fun riding with everyone this past weekend. Got to see a lot of old faces and some new ones, EVERYONE was rockin **** on a terrible surface. Sucks it had to be like that but we made the best of it.
After being at practice on friday and seein what the skill level was at, I was just happy when i made qualifying But congrats to Apex definatley deserved the win even though it was a very close one with Flores.
Well it's back to practicing for me, hope to you all again in tenessee.
It would seem J that the surface wasn't all that great. So I wouldn't go around saying it has nothing to do with the surface unless both Teach and Edub has personally told you it wasn't.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:36 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
It would seem J that the surface wasn't all that great. So I wouldn't go around saying it has nothing to do with the surface unless both Teach and Edub has personally told you it wasn't.
if you're gonna try and call me out, make sure YOU have your facts straight. I was there. In fact, I was ONE OF THE JUDGES.

And I never said the surface wasn't bad, I said that both their crashes had nothing to do with it.

Last edited by SIC J; 06-24-2008 at 12:38 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:48 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trick
first off that was not hate just constructive critisium....
second there were barriers on ether of the ends of the area that we were NOT able to use as a spectator area...
third this isnt nascar or moto gp its a side show to a car show!!
and you were alowed to go to the riders trailers!!! just not alowed to spectate neer the riders?
the people that had the besst view of the show were the people watching for behind the fence on the road that didnt pay....
there were speekers head level in the crowd that EVERYONE WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT because of the noise....
this was not ment to be a hate post but it is turning into 1.... that venue SUCKED i feel sorrie for the riders to be going around with this and trying to ern money and not being able to ride to there abilitys because of poor conditions..... as i said befor i like xdl i loved xdl at VIR i had a blast met some awsome people an came home happy.... but saterday i left feelingas tho i had waisted 30 dallors of my money..... next time you respond to a post make sure you understand where it is comming from
Not hatin either but I have to agree here. The riding area was way too small, it was either way too loud or you couldn't hear anything. They had the FMX show while the stunt show main event was going on which I believe is why we couldn't hear anything, they took most of the speakers around the stage when that went on. I stayed there for the whole show but felt that more could have been done to accommodate the spectators...some bleachers or something. But hey it’s a start and hopefully it will only get bigger and better from here. I missed VIR so I can’t compare but hope to catch it next time. :YEAH

It would have been cool to meet all you guys there, I saw Nags only b/c Thomas kept asking him if the riders hit the mark on the target comp but didn’t get a chance to talk to him without looking like a stalker groupie…
Old 06-24-2008, 12:52 PM

:
if you're gonna try and call me out, make sure YOU have your facts straight. I was there. In fact, I was ONE OF THE JUDGES.

And I never said the surface wasn't bad, I said that both their crashes had nothing to do with it.
Damn J I thought that might be you judging, I stood to the right of the stage and was going to try and talk to you but again didn't want to look like a stalker
Old 06-24-2008, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by JoeR1
:

Damn J I thought that might be you judging, I stood to the right of the stage and was going to try and talk to you but again didn't want to look like a stalker
LOL. All good man. Next time say something. It always cool to meet the people behind the computer. And honestly, there isn't many opportunities to hang out with each other.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:06 PM

Chin UR is an unknown quantity at this point

Which did you judge??? (overall, exicutuion, difficulty)
Old 06-24-2008, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Chin UR
Which did you judge??? (overall, exicutuion, difficulty)
I judged overall.

SBF Mikey was execution.

Nags was difficulty.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:26 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

You guys stuff it... This was the first event with Hin and we didnt have the grandstands we were promised and the speakers they provided sucked and the surface was difficult to deal with to say the least...

But there were a lot of spectators and riders there and the show ran pretty smooth, so the things that were in our control were fine

The stage was 20 feet wide and the tent beside it was 20 feet wide, that is 40 feet of space that spectators couldnt access so they wouldnt be all in my way and have access to the stage and block the judges view...

All in all the things that were questionable were out of our control and it will all be discussed prior to Nashville

I'm also sorry you guys weren't allowed in the rider pits, the security guard was supposed to be stopping people from entering the hot pit area, not the vending area, I specified that, don't know what the problem was with them

Thanks for the comments, trust that I had already bitched about all these things
Old 06-24-2008, 02:31 PM

I'm referring to mikey and sic j when I said stuff it
Old 06-24-2008, 02:40 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

k just makin sure. i wouldn't want to hear one of them say they hit a rut or something though and you've said that. its all good, no bad blood just makin sure the facts are straight.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
I'm referring to mikey and sic j when I said stuff it
go stuff your face!
Old 06-24-2008, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
This was the first event with Hin and we didnt have the grandstands we were promised and the speakers they provided sucked and the surface was difficult to deal with to say the least...

Thanks for the comments, trust that I had already bitched about all these things
Cool man, keep up the effort to push the sport forward and I look forward to attending again.

Last edited by JoeR1; 06-24-2008 at 02:53 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:04 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

go stuff your face!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Thomas... that Left Coast got u outta ur game player, That OR ur just old as hell. U got dropped -1 OG point... Now ur OG Double OG. U can gain it back in Nashville sukka... And Mikey, I heard u called Nags Strawberry Mike!!!!

Holla Blox
Old 06-24-2008, 03:21 PM

Chin UR is an unknown quantity at this point

I judged overall.

SBF Mikey was execution.

Nags was difficulty.
Werd!! Thanks for the high score lol, gunna have to get at nags for my difficulty

and Thomas it was my first XDL and like i told you there, You did an exellent job running it for what you were given. Can't wait to go to tennesse
Old 06-24-2008, 03:26 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

The lot was the lot...not much you can do about that...yea it would have been nice to sit down but I've never been to a comp that had seating unless it was at a drag strip. I didn't even notice the speaker volume because some moron in the car show must have thought it was a db contest and had his shitty *** music so loud I couldn't think.

The only major thing I didn't like was that qualifying was before the gates opened. I haven't looked at the rest of the schedule to see if any more comps are like that but in the future I think some kind of extra pass/ticket code/stuntride.com promo should be available for people who would like to see qualifying would be cool....although I'm not sure how much freedom you have to do that running with another series.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:38 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

I crashed not bc I slipped but bc I lost my balance. I've never ridden or acted so poorly and it won't happen again! Riding was sick especially by apex and I'm thankful for the motivation.

Surface is waaay behind the riding but we already know this and hopefully it can be adjusted in the future.

Ima go to the beach and then think about practicing...see you in tenn
Old 06-24-2008, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
I crashed not bc I slipped but bc I lost my balance. I've never ridden or acted so poorly and it won't happen again! Riding was sick especially by apex and I'm thankful for the motivation.

Surface is waaay behind the riding but we already know this and hopefully it can be adjusted in the future.

Ima go to the beach and then think about practicing...see you in tenn
Its cuz the weight ratio of full fairing and street fighter threw you off. Told you to stick with full fairing
Old 06-24-2008, 03:53 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Thomas I didn't see your post about the stands..as my reply sat on my phone for a hour..I've had to deal with the people who run hin before there was just too many people involved and they make a lot of promises that they never follow though on..but they bring a ton of people in...hopefully everything is 100% next time.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:29 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ROWDY
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Thomas... that Left Coast got u outta ur game player, That OR ur just old as hell. U got dropped -1 OG point... Now ur OG Double OG. U can gain it back in Nashville sukka... And Mikey, I heard u called Nags Strawberry Mike!!!!

Holla Blox
Strawberry mike fo sho!

and thomas, you stuff it!
Old 06-24-2008, 05:05 PM

yeah no doubt, this year its all about a solid spectator base.. with 4 HIN, Moto GP in Indianapolis and then our Finals, we can achieve that!!

its still growing so we have to deal with the bumps and bruises

Luke I will have the full top 15 and points standings for you guys later tonight.. this year we store it all on the laptop on site so we have clean printouts etc... I neglected to get a copy, sorry

Quick Reply: XDL Results