stuntlife or stuntusa

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 07:34 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
stuntlife or stuntusa

for me is better stuntlife becouse its serious stunt forum,on stunt usa i was see a lot of realy funny threads. which one is better for u bro?
Old 06-22-2008, 07:36 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
Re: stuntlife or stuntusa

Learn how to type A complete ******* sentence. My god, We do not need another E-RACK in here...
Old 06-22-2008, 07:40 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

serious stunt forum...
Old 06-22-2008, 07:55 PM

allassholeshere is a decent person

Juca, I would go to the other forum if I were you. This ******* forum is full of a bunch unhappy better-than-you ****** who only want to insult anyone and everyone they can. I've just spent my time lurking here recently, and I know for a fact that I would not EVER want to post anything other than this here because whatever you say some dumb **** will have something smartass to reply. Why the hell would you insult a persons sentence structure when enlish is obviously their second language? He is from Croatia. Why don't you type a complete sentence in his native language, you ******* *****? Good for all the decent people here who are actually helpful and civil to others, and a great big **** YOU to all the stupid ******* ****** who have nothing better to do but insult others for just trying to interact on a forum they took interest in. Sorry for all the people who post here and would actually like this place to have a good name, the other ******* have ruined it and everyone who would probably go somewhere else...
Old 06-22-2008, 08:06 PM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by allassholeshere
Juca, I would go to the other forum if I were you. This ******* forum is full of a bunch unhappy better-than-you ****** who only want to insult anyone and everyone they can. I've just spent my time lurking here recently, and I know for a fact that I would not EVER want to post anything other than this here because whatever you say some dumb **** will have something smartass to reply. Why the hell would you insult a persons sentence structure when enlish is obviously their second language? He is from Croatia. Why don't you type a complete sentence in his native language, you ******* *****? Good for all the decent people here who are actually helpful and civil to others, and a great big **** YOU to all the stupid ******* ****** who have nothing better to do but insult others for just trying to interact on a forum they took interest in. Sorry for all the people who post here and would actually like this place to have a good name, the other ******* have ruined it and everyone who would probably go somewhere else...
Old 06-22-2008, 08:08 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Learn how to type A complete ******* sentence. My god, We do not need another E-RACK in here...
I highly doubt English is his native language, idiot.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:16 PM

allassholeshere is a decent person

Wow, one ****** is bright enough to point out a typo. The other comment, well that stupid **** speaks for itself. Re-read my first post, then reply with a comment that is not completely retarded. Oh GOD! See, it's contagious on this forum, now I am an *******!

Also, if it seems a bit unclear to anyone-The whole post isn't geared toward Juca. Just the first sentence.

Last edited by allassholeshere; 06-22-2008 at 08:19 PM.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:22 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Did you cereally sign up here just to post that?
Old 06-22-2008, 08:24 PM
- got blox? -

Kruzah is just really niceKruzah is just really niceKruzah is just really niceKruzah is just really niceKruzah is just really nice

Old 06-22-2008, 08:32 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

its a forum that has the same ******* questions posted over and over and over. im sure you would get sick of seeing the thread titled "yo dawg, where can i get a 12 o clock bar at" if you were on this forum for years...

if you dont like it, then leave. and delete your other account too. we know you didnt just make a name up and sign up for this forum just to bitch. if you did sign up just for that reason, you are no better than the people you are talking about. first and only 2 posts and all you have done is bitch. im sure the 3rd is gonna be great too
Old 06-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Stuntusa went to **** when CBO stopped running it. I haven't been back on there since.

*allassholeshere* <<<< Stasis shoe guy is back
Old 06-22-2008, 08:55 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

one of the best things to ever start with the word stunt.

my .02
Old 06-22-2008, 08:57 PM

and really, there is an ignore feature on this website for a reason. If someone is bothering you, filter their reply's on here. It's actually easier than whooling
Old 06-22-2008, 08:59 PM

and last but not least, for free, google offers a language translator and can be found at google.com. Word to your mother
Old 06-22-2008, 09:05 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

thx skoh about that info
Old 06-22-2008, 09:08 PM

Anytime my Croatian friend. I am a huge Cro Cop fan!
Old 06-22-2008, 09:16 PM

JohnR is an unknown quantity at this point

bmorex.com:YEAH
Old 06-22-2008, 09:19 PM

and what are my concerns on the English language is bad, and I know that sick.nate not think anything bad when he mentioned to my errors.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:20 PM

JIMI is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mofat01
Stuntusa went to **** when CBO stopped running it. I haven't been back on there since.

*allassholeshere* <<<< Stasis shoe guy is back
+1000000
Old 06-22-2008, 09:27 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by skoh
Anytime my Croatian friend. I am a huge Cro Cop fan!
+1 :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

Quick Reply: stuntlife or stuntusa