stuntlife or stuntusa

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 09:38 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stuntlife or stuntusa

how bout that time cro crop got knocked the f out with a leg kick to the head and his knee bent in an almost inhuman way.. damn that was disgusting

im gonna see if i can find a vid of that it was pretty sick
Old 06-22-2008, 09:40 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

here it is.. the highlight of his career

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vK0GB4BXOA[/youtube]
Old 06-22-2008, 09:49 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

I remember when it was, this is one of the worst defeats on hes career.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:14 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

yeah that was ugly. I used to watch him in pride when pride > ufc
Old 06-22-2008, 10:20 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

crazy martin? is dat u?
Old 06-22-2008, 10:23 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Mirko problem is what to him a few strokes directly reduced morale, and then everything starts lose.Mirku this often happens
Old 06-22-2008, 10:31 PM

out there is already a day, bedtime, good night or a pleasant day.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:13 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by allassholeshere
Juca, I would go to the other forum if I were you. This ******* forum is full of a bunch unhappy better-than-you ****** who only want to insult anyone and everyone they can. I've just spent my time lurking here recently, and I know for a fact that I would not EVER want to post anything other than this here because whatever you say some dumb **** will have something smartass to reply. Why the hell would you insult a persons sentence structure when enlish is obviously their second language? He is from Croatia. Why don't you type a complete sentence in his native language, you ******* *****? Good for all the decent people here who are actually helpful and civil to others, and a great big **** YOU to all the stupid ******* ****** who have nothing better to do but insult others for just trying to interact on a forum they took interest in. Sorry for all the people who post here and would actually like this place to have a good name, the other ******* have ruined it and everyone who would probably go somewhere else...

poor lazy **** bums ruined wellfair and im not crying about that so take your 2 posts back to stunt usa with colbert isnt that where he hangs out and our Croation friend just wunts to be on here cuz stuntlife is worldwide "bitch"

Last edited by 50slut; 06-23-2008 at 02:15 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:32 AM

stuntlife however, is the best forum. stuntlife rock !!!
Old 06-23-2008, 11:30 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mofat01
Stuntusa went to **** when CBO stopped running it. I haven't been back on there since.

*allassholeshere* <<<< Stasis shoe guy is back
my guess is excessa..... she knows just about everyone has her on there ignore list so this would make sence!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 06:57 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Juca
stuntlife however, is the best forum. stuntlife rock !!!
lol :YEAH Very true, My Bad English Typing friend! Oh and by the way, There was no "Real" hate intended by my first post, I was just ******* with you. (And I don't give A **** were anyone is from, I am not going to treat him with A handi-cap just because he is foreign...I will Hate on everyone all the same, No matter where your from!

Oh and if you did not notice, I also suck at spelling! lol

Originally Posted by Trick
my guess is excessa..... she knows just about everyone has her on there ignore list so this would make sense!!!
BAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 08:00 PM

Sick.Nate I know that you are a good man. lol