grip mother F#$%!&G tape

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 01:01 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: grip mother F#$%!&G tape

Originally Posted by -matt g-
i went to the stores they didnt have anything but paintable crap and i opened them all and none of them had any kind of grip tape texture to it.. so i bought paint stripper im going to strip the tank where the grip tape goes sand it wipe it down with laquer thinner and if it doesnt stick i im going to stick my foot up my cats ***
Poor cat dont know whats about to go down
Old 06-21-2008, 01:12 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vetter
you think u got it bad... try doing frog Os with stomp grip.
squid
Old 06-21-2008, 02:56 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

stomp grip bro, works wonders
Old 06-21-2008, 04:06 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

maybe it was sticking good but your gas cap leaks ..
Old 06-21-2008, 10:04 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
maybe it was sticking good but your gas cap leaks ..
That sounds like it makes the most sense so far.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:48 AM

corpse is an unknown quantity at this point

i only run 1/4 tank of gas cuz my dent job was **** and ill get gas *** if i run more. but i trailer mine so i just keep a jerry in the car, do that if you can.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:41 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by corpse
i only run 1/4 tank of gas cuz my dent job was **** and ill get gas *** if i run more. but i trailer mine so i just keep a jerry in the car, do that if you can.
get that **** brazed/welded and be done with it
Old 06-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EZEC
squid
SPODE!