Hey Colbert!? The biggest screw you ever!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 10:11 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough
Re: Hey Colbert!? The biggest screw you ever!!!

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
Do not **** in your own back yard......it will haunt you 1 day
a dog **** at the spot today, then we got kicked out like 10 minutes later... coincidence?
Old 06-22-2008, 11:24 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know sh-t about the comps but I have been to XDL.. The competition was serious, fun, innovative, and seemed to be the future of our sport. Have not been to stuntwars but think the stuntwars format is not the future of stunt riding and where riders are today...maybe in 02 longest stoppie would be exciting but not today... The future of stunt riding is about the riders developing their skills, the competition, and overall stunt riding as a sport...I see XDL as a big contributing factor to the success and development of the sport. Until there is legit riding spots where we all live like in France then we got lots of work to do...lol It is a legit alternative sport and should be recognized as so.

Furthermore, why is stuntwars still at a drag strip or banked oval track? ...this too shows how outdated the competition is. Banked oval is no way a great riding spot for stunters! So why hold a competition at a location like this?

Last edited by zride; 06-22-2008 at 11:27 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:29 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
is 7 months in advance really that last minute?
no it's not but that doesn't make it any better if he knew it would be the same weekend as stunt wars ...from the posts thomas made it seemed like he through it together last minute just to **** off todd ...the point im trying to make is both todd and thomas both say they want to advance this sport and them two trying to burn each other isn't gonna do that ...

if they worked together it would...or at least didn't work against each other
Old 06-23-2008, 02:33 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by zride
I dont know sh-t about the comps but I have been to XDL.. The competition was serious, fun, innovative, and seemed to be the future of our sport. Have not been to stuntwars but think the stuntwars format is not the future of stunt riding and where riders are today...maybe in 02 longest stoppie would be exciting but not today... The future of stunt riding is about the riders developing their skills, the competition, and overall stunt riding as a sport...I see XDL as a big contributing factor to the success and development of the sport. Until there is legit riding spots where we all live like in France then we got lots of work to do...lol It is a legit alternative sport and should be recognized as so.

Furthermore, why is stuntwars still at a drag strip or banked oval track? ...this too shows how outdated the competition is. Banked oval is no way a great riding spot for stunters! So why hold a competition at a location like this?
longest stoppie is the fastest most exciting most dangerous event at any stunt comp .it's our backflip
Old 06-23-2008, 08:15 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
longest stoppie is the fastest most exciting most dangerous event at any stunt comp .it's our backflip
true
Old 06-23-2008, 11:44 AM

214stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

so your telling me that you think the ama running super cross and nascar running sprint cup racing is the wrong way for them to get sponsors????????

motorcross ,supercross and sprint cup races are both sponsor magnets so you saying having one sanctioning body is the wrong way to get sponsors leads me to believe your posts are either drug induced or you have an ulterior motive ....

or maybe im just miss understanding your post
The AMA does not run supercross. Clear Channel owns and runs supercross, the AMA is just the non profit sanctioning body that provides the rules and regulations. It's like boxing and UFC the State athletic commission is the sanctioning body. Oh and I know nothing about NASCRAP so no comment on that!
Old 06-23-2008, 01:38 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

so you think throwing some thing together last minute right next to stuntwars for no other reason then to cut the attendance at stuntwars is good for the sport ?
can't hurt it anymore than stuntwars does!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 01:40 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by 214stunna
The AMA does not run supercross. Clear Channel owns and runs supercross, the AMA is just the non profit sanctioning body that provides the rules and regulations. It's like boxing and UFC the State athletic commission is the sanctioning body. Oh and I know nothing about NASCRAP so no comment on that!
well who ever runs it now had to deal with another sanctioning body trying to run another series with all the same riders and that was bad for the sport and thats whats happening here with thomas and todd
Old 06-23-2008, 10:56 PM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

I love to start **** too but not for sure I think this is a good idea for the sport.. But either way im coming to Florida to SLAP NASTIES WITH A MIDGET STRIPPER!!
Old 06-23-2008, 11:27 PM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

YEP
Old 06-24-2008, 12:37 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by King Tony
I love to start **** too but not for sure I think this is a good idea for the sport.. But either way im coming to Florida to SLAP NASTIES WITH A MIDGET STRIPPER!!
midget strippers !!!!! im going to what ever event tony's going to

wait a minute , tony they are gonna be girl strippers right ?
Old 06-24-2008, 01:20 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah your right....I see! Its one trick i dont think I will attempt....lol grabbing a sh-t load of front brake and hopin you dont flip...lol
Old 06-24-2008, 01:29 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by zride
Yeah your right....I see! Its one trick i dont think I will attempt....lol grabbing a sh-t load of front brake and hopin you dont flip...lol
i always said i wouldn't do them because i don't compete or any thing like that but once you start it's like crack we don't have any good places to practice them any more so i have been craving them lately
Old 06-24-2008, 12:26 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

endos are like crack.

i've always been intimidated by them, but one day i crack ed and tried to roll some.

after i locked down rolling 6 inch floater about a foot i was hooked!

with in 24 hours i was rolling them 100 consistantly.

it is hella addiciting
Old 06-24-2008, 12:34 PM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

I got u ROGER!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 05:19 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by King Tony
I got u ROGER!!!
:YEAH
Old 06-27-2008, 03:13 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

this was all a joke by the way

lol
Old 06-27-2008, 03:15 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

har har har.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:18 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

brought to you by www.stuntride.com
Old 06-27-2008, 04:08 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

first guru and nascency now this damn

Quick Reply: Hey Colbert!? The biggest screw you ever!!!