Hey Colbert!? The biggest screw you ever!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 06:05 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve
Re: Hey Colbert!? The biggest screw you ever!!!

Originally Posted by JOHN J
whats the deal you coming back to the eastcoast or do i have to kidnap you now....

HELL NO.....he staying on the WESTCOAST ( we like him over here ) ... just going back east to slap a few people around and **** on stuntwars
Old 06-19-2008, 06:29 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
Strip Fest 2009 January 17-18 brought to you by Stuntride Magazine
www.stuntridemag.com

Lakeland Dragstrip. Lakeland FL

Free Ride Sessions
Wet T-shirt Contest
Party all day and night
old school 50 track
only $5 admission each day
free vending booths for riders

for vending, sponsorship or camping info email me!

and Colbert you guys can threaten to "have a presence at every event I do" I dont care!!!!!!!! You guys aint gonna do **** but suck it up
name sucks, it should be Stunt(not)Wars but
Old 06-19-2008, 06:46 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
im there...
wait is this the same weekend as stuntwars ?

if it is then thomas your just being mean ....lol
Originally Posted by T-NECK
of course it is, why wouldnt it be?
this has to stop , todd and thomas both say they want to help this sport grow and **** like this does nothing but hurt it

both of these guys have proven to every one that they are great promoters and they get **** done if they worked together they could do great things ....
i know i said this in another thread but these two guys [thomas and todd] need to look at what cart and irl did...they almost destroyed indy car racing by having two seperate sanctioning bodies and indy racing is infinitally more popular then stunt riding ..

if having two sanctioning bodies almost ruined one of the most popular motor sports in the world imagine what it does for a start up sport like this one , irl and cart finally saw the light and combined as one because they knew it would be better for every one involved..

for any one that doesn't know about the irl /cart deal then think about supercross when the ama and clear channel where fighting for controll of supercross..

it got to the point where james bubba stewart would be at a race and ricky carmicheal wouldn't or visa versa and lets be honest every one wanted to see those two racing each other but because of the two seperate sanctioning bodies it couldn't happen ..

now i know stuntriding or freestyle riding what ever you want to call it is no where near as big as indy car racing or supercross having one controlling sanctioning body will progress this sport by leaps and bounds and since thomas can't stop todd and todd can't stop thomas from putting on events then they should work together and really accomplish some thing great
Old 06-19-2008, 06:47 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824
******* awesome. I will now have a reason to go to a comp in florida again.

*****, dibs on floor space :YEAH

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
why that weekend...why does EVERYONE pick that weekend ( I know why just bitchin)...
I got you on Floor space also
Originally Posted by NAARDEN INC
name sucks, it should be Stunt(not)Wars but
Old 06-19-2008, 06:53 PM
a k a jeremiah damn it

Jnutz1 is a decent person

lets settle this right now ...... thomas vs colbert stunt off. . . . in pittsburgh !!! loser shuts up , winner loses 10lbs??
Old 06-19-2008, 06:53 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY-636

I got you on Floor space also

sweet!:YEAH
Old 06-19-2008, 11:53 PM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

this has to stop , todd and thomas both say they want to help this sport grow and **** like this does nothing but hurt it

both of these guys have proven to every one that they are great promoters and they get **** done if they worked together they could do great things ....
good post
Old 06-20-2008, 12:14 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

holla! i have space at my place for a few heads to crash, as well as a handfull of drama and cop free local spots. im only 45 minuets west of the track.

it would be nice to roll with some new faces.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:15 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

colbert cant even do a circle. hows he going to win that?

todds straight old skool
Old 06-20-2008, 12:57 AM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Stripfest sounds like the ****. I'll be there fo sho. There's always stuntoberfest
Old 06-20-2008, 01:24 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

i know i said this in another thread but these two guys [thomas and todd] need to look at what cart and irl did...they almost destroyed indy car racing by having two seperate sanctioning bodies and indy racing is infinitally more popular then stunt riding ..

if having two sanctioning bodies almost ruined one of the most popular motor sports in the world imagine what it does for a start up sport like this one , irl and cart finally saw the light and combined as one because they knew it would be better for every one involved..

for any one that doesn't know about the irl /cart deal then think about supercross when the ama and clear channel where fighting for controll of supercross..

it got to the point where james bubba stewart would be at a race and ricky carmicheal wouldn't or visa versa and lets be honest every one wanted to see those two racing each other but because of the two seperate sanctioning bodies it couldn't happen ..

now i know stuntriding or freestyle riding what ever you want to call it is no where near as big as indy car racing or supercross having one controlling sanctioning body will progress this sport by leaps and bounds and since thomas can't stop todd and todd can't stop thomas from putting on events then they should work together and really accomplish some thing great

exactly!!! thomas your a totaly hypocrit if you schedual it on the same date as stuntwars.

get over your ego and work with colbert to make this sport grow
Old 06-20-2008, 01:49 AM
Queen B 24/7

Brittany Morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Snap

I got 3100sq ft of floor space and 6 couches. Lakeland is a nice ride from my place. Its on.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:43 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

you can not be legally marketed as professional athletes without an endorsement from an athletic commission or sanctioning body. Your sanctioning body CAN NOT be a single involved for profit company. If it's NOT a non profit cooperative, then the competitors aren't athletes. they're entertainers.

The rules governing athletic industries are that way for a reason. the former WWF went around pretending to compete for years, one corporate entity and a bunch of "competitors" and they called themselves professional wrestlers.

but false advertising is a white collar crime. so now they are "sports entertainers" tea bagging each other in sequined bathing suits so one corporate entity can continue to make all the money. and they've muddied the definition of pro athlete to include exhibitions.

which is what the WWE is, it's wrestling exhibitions, staged like competitions, but there is no competition, they all work for the same company.

think about the possibility of cheating in any sport, specifically in this sport...and recognize there are already failsafes in place in the legal language of industrial regulations. learn regualtory protocols, then lead a company.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:30 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Shut the **** up.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:58 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

nah, if thomas has the even the same day as todds, almost all of the riders will go to thomas' comp. Local spectators will be a different story, they'll go to which ever one they hear about, but I cant think of one rider who would rather go to todds.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:09 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

who ever competes at stuntwars and does not qualify will be next door at the track riding. i will be there anyway but i think this is a great idea Thomas

Do it :YEAH
Old 06-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
who ever competes at stuntwars and does not qualify will be next door at the track riding. i will be there anyway but i think this is a great idea Thomas

Do it :YEAH
My thoughts exactly. It's a win win situation for both. I'm sure if your a spectator at one it will be too tempting not to head on over to the other at some point in the weekend. You got a comp & you got the fun of a freeride at the same spot nearly.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
nah, if thomas has the even the same day as todds, almost all of the riders will go to thomas' comp. Local spectators will be a different story, they'll go to which ever one they hear about, but I cant think of one rider who would rather go to todds.
Im sure all it would take is more street signage to bring all the people to one track and not the other. then you dont have to pay **** for advertising people would be tricked.

also if no one was riding at stuntwars and they were looking over to the other place with a bunch of riding, im pritty sure they will come over.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by excessa
you can not be legally marketed as professional athletes without an endorsement from an athletic commission or sanctioning body. Your sanctioning body CAN NOT be a single involved for profit company. If it's NOT a non profit cooperative, then the competitors aren't athletes. they're entertainers.

The rules governing athletic industries are that way for a reason. the former WWF went around pretending to compete for years, one corporate entity and a bunch of "competitors" and they called themselves professional wrestlers.

but false advertising is a white collar crime. so now they are "sports entertainers" tea bagging each other in sequined bathing suits so one corporate entity can continue to make all the money. and they've muddied the definition of pro athlete to include exhibitions.

which is what the WWE is, it's wrestling exhibitions, staged like competitions, but there is no competition, they all work for the same company.

think about the possibility of cheating in any sport, specifically in this sport...and recognize there are already failsafes in place in the legal language of industrial regulations. learn regualtory protocols, then lead a company.
i think your confused today rebecca by your definition all supercross riders and nascar drivers and indy car drivers would have to be classified as entertianers...

supercross riders aren't employees of ama and nascar drivers aren't employee's of nascar and stunt riders wouldn't be employee's
Old 06-20-2008, 04:53 PM

EJizzle07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
If im just a random local and i have a choice of going to something called stunt wars or STRIPfest come on now anything with the word STRIP in it im there

Quick Reply: Hey Colbert!? The biggest screw you ever!!!