slow wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 04:17 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: slow wheelies

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
na i hear you, but alot of threads get jacked with bullshit. it sucks when you gotta sift thru 5 pages of bullshit to read a couple posts
Very true.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:17 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

na i hear you, but alot of threads get jacked with bullshit. it sucks when you gotta sift thru 5 pages of bullshit to read a couple posts

True that! I cant count how many times i've gone ahead and searched for something, then 4 hours later my eyes are glazed over and i know all the new SL drama but didn't learn one thing about what i was searching for.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

ya'll got a point. i don't always have hours to just sit here.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:31 PM

o0kawi_boi0o is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EZEC
I didn't say you were a squid because you can't rock slow ****....you're a squid because you think doing slow wheelies on a little kid sized quad using the hb means you should get a hb for your bike to do slow wheelies.

Learn the foot brake!
got the foot brake down from my 50 if you where reading they said try and learn on a 4 wheeler because it has foot and hand break...been riding since i was 12 sorry never got owned ill be sure to get some **** on film so your moms can watch

Last edited by o0kawi_boi0o; 06-17-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:37 PM

you in the dfw area kid? if so come out to hurst... if this weather passes at a decent hour it'll be hella nice night to ride. i got a little personal spot we can bust out on....i'll try and help ya best i can.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:59 PM

c_jake9 is a decent person

I can't believe I just read 6 pages of adults arguing with a 15 yr old kid. Are you guys suffering from low self-esteem or what? Stunting streetbikes is hard! Let that settle into the depths of your being so you don't have to argue for 6 pages just so a child thinks you're cool and that your sport is challenging. Don't worry what the kid thinks. Sportbikes in a wheelie are top heavy and take skill to master. Don't worry what the kid thinks. You guys are cool in my book.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:11 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by c_jake9
I can't believe I just read 6 pages of adults arguing with a 15 yr old kid. Are you guys suffering from low self-esteem or what? Stunting streetbikes is hard! Let that settle into the depths of your being so you don't have to argue for 6 pages just so a child thinks you're cool and that your sport is challenging. Don't worry what the kid thinks. Sportbikes in a wheelie are top heavy and take skill to master. Don't worry what the kid thinks. You guys are cool in my book.
I dont think anyone is argueing except the kid

we are TELLING HIM how it is..
Old 06-17-2008, 05:12 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

about 2 months...
Old 06-17-2008, 05:14 PM

c_jake9 is a decent person

Who cares what the kid thinks if he doesn't want to listen. My friend races supermoto and can wheelie those just fine but is too scared to get his R6 off the ground. The bikes are totally different.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:16 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I dont think anyone is argueing except the kid

we are TELLING HIM how it is..
+1 i dont think i realized how old he was until someone else said it...

who cares though, there is no age minimum for bieng a ******* idiot on internet forums lol
Old 06-17-2008, 05:30 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

Originally Posted by c_jake9
freakin right its hard, ive been riding for 30 years and just started stunting on a dedicated bike. i will keep trying till it get it thats about all there is too it.
Old 06-18-2008, 02:48 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

that isnt hard! you just need to ride ride and ride.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:24 PM
rock stock

Originally Posted by Juca
post some pics of you ridin balancepoint if you want some credibility in this thread
Old 06-18-2008, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
It is hard! but riding a metric fuckton makes it manageable.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:34 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

crash you got idle yet on stock gearing??

i cant catch it with my 636, i keep backin off throttle and applying to much brake at the same time and stalling the **** out of, love mousetraps
Old 06-18-2008, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Afflicted
crash you got idle yet on stock gearing??

i cant catch it with my 636, i keep backin off throttle and applying to much brake at the same time and stalling the **** out of, love mousetraps
I go to sleep hearing that "bonk" sound from the front end slamming down every night.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:49 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

my question goes to mr farley what if u cant use a foot break? what if u broke ur rite ankle so many times it wont pivot without causing pain? than can u start out with a hand break?
Old 06-18-2008, 09:09 PM
rock stock

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
my question goes to mr farley what if u cant use a foot break? what if u broke ur rite ankle so many times it wont pivot without causing pain? than can u start out with a hand break?
pivot with your knee onto a properly adjusted brake pedal?

i mean really, do whatever you gotta do in a situation like that. but for the average person learning stuntriding you gotta learn footbrake first
Old 06-18-2008, 09:26 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

pivot with your knee onto a properly adjusted brake pedal?

i mean really, do whatever you gotta do in a situation like that. but for the average person learning stuntriding you gotta learn footbrake first
and this i def agree with u 100% ive tried many different ways and they are all bad i dont want to go pro of nothing i just like to go out and push myself on my bike its a true passion for me. but i will keep trying the foot break but i cant do any of the stuff that i want without a rear break
Old 06-18-2008, 09:35 PM
rock stock

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
and this i def agree with u 100% ive tried many different ways and they are all bad i dont want to go pro of nothing i just like to go out and push myself on my bike its a true passion for me. but i will keep trying the foot break but i cant do any of the stuff that i want without a rear break
**** it then, if you physically cant use the footbrake then just rock a handbrake... do whatever you gotta if you want to ride that bad

Quick Reply: slow wheelies