slow wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 02:56 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: slow wheelies

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
i wanna see him killin 50/50 circles in second gear without a handbrake!
Considering I haven't seen ONE video or picture from him, I'd like to just see ANYTHING from him now
Old 06-17-2008, 02:58 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Considering I haven't seen ONE video or picture from him, I'd like to just see ANYTHING from him now
im sure that 3rd place trophy from k.o.t.s went right to his head...
Old 06-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by o0kawi_boi0o
everyone starts out as a squid jackass no one can just jump on a bike outta no where and rock slow ****
I didn't say you were a squid because you can't rock slow ****....you're a squid because you think doing slow wheelies on a little kid sized quad using the hb means you should get a hb for your bike to do slow wheelies.

Learn the foot brake!
Old 06-17-2008, 03:09 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
I agree with Poni, if I had stock gearing and tried to learn on that I think I would have only hindered myself. Now the 1 thing I did that made me much better with the FB was NOT GETTING A HB until I absolutely needed it. And even so, I probably still don't need a HB but I can guaran-damn-tee you that if I had got a HB right out of the shoot I would be kicking myself as we speak.
i still don't have a HB and won't till i'm killin the FB ta death boys! squidin' it and not givin' a ****....and yea gearing an **** doesn't matter, depends on the rider.....depending on who that is too....deez nutz
Old 06-17-2008, 03:10 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by EZEC
I didn't say you were a squid because you can't rock slow ****....you're a squid because you think doing slow wheelies on a little kid sized quad using the hb means you should get a hb for your bike to do slow wheelies.

Learn the foot brake!
+1 +1 +1 +1

A friend actually asked me last night, "so how much does your hand brake help with staggards on the highway"...

I DONT USE THE ******* HAND BRAKE FOR STAGGARDS...

I don't think people understand, well at least IMO, that working a hand brake is HARDER then working a foot brake... I can modulate and control the bike MUCH better using the foot brake.. But of course for off peg tricks, I'm all over the hand brake
Old 06-17-2008, 03:11 PM
rock stock

Originally Posted by big ben
hey, i stunt a supermoto drz 125L for thos of u who dont know, its a 4 stroke 125, sits bigger than a 600, but tops @ about 60 mph. i can do sit down circle wheelies, but am having issues when doing seat stander circles, i can do one revolution but that is it. it wheighs 170 lbs, the rear shock is hella soft, and no hand brake
but my question is this,
i am buying a 600 and wanted to know how much easier they will b on a big bike
?
he already has a 600rr apparently... and this post is from 8 days ago! he went from havin trouble doin ss circles to challenging me to a heads up contest doin 50/50 circles...

btw, i didnt miss your post about beating a bunch of guys in their 20's that were on 600's at your last "competition", and you were on your DIRTBIKE.

your ******* full of **** kid. leave, and dont come back!
Old 06-17-2008, 03:14 PM
rock stock

Originally Posted by EZEC

Learn the foot brake!
+1
Old 06-17-2008, 03:14 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

What will it take for me to be a mod??? Anybody know?
Old 06-17-2008, 03:15 PM
rock stock

What will it take for me to be a mod??? Anybody know?
are there even mods or rules on this board?
Old 06-17-2008, 03:17 PM
N/A

are there even mods or rules on this board?
Nags is here and Cathi pops up once in a while. Seriously, I would go on an account deleting spree for like a week straight.
Old 06-17-2008, 03:21 PM
rock stock

Nags is here and Cathi pops up once in a while. Seriously, I would go on an account deleting spree for like a week straight.
its a shame that you cant ban the stupid...
Old 06-17-2008, 03:25 PM
N/A

its a shame that you cant ban the stupid...
I wish we could create a way to ban people through a poll. I mean, it really wouldn't be hard to ban people that way!
Old 06-17-2008, 03:26 PM
rock stock

I wish we could create a way to ban people through a poll. I mean, it really wouldn't be hard to ban people that way!
this forum might be fun again if all the bullshit was gone... like waaaaaay back when the forum first started and most of the people were just lurking
Old 06-17-2008, 03:35 PM
N/A

Well I joined in '05 and even then it was wayyy better than now. Nags seriously needs to start deleting accounts!
Old 06-17-2008, 03:38 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

this forum might be fun again if all the bullshit was gone... like waaaaaay back when the forum first started and most of the people were just lurking
Ahhh....c'mon.....all the posers/squids/rejects give this site some character! LOL
Old 06-17-2008, 03:46 PM
rock stock

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Ahhh....c'mon.....all the posers/squids/rejects give this site some character! LOL
there has always been drama on this board. but atleast it used to be stunt related drama. this is just getting ******* stupid!

if i wanted to be on a forum watching people fight like children, id be on a gamer forum
Old 06-17-2008, 03:56 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

there has always been drama on this board. but atleast it used to be stunt related drama. this is just getting ******* stupid!

if i wanted to be on a forum watching people fight like children, id be on a gamer forum
This is all stunt related........right? Granted, there's a lot of BS that's not stunt related on this site,.....but it's your choice to read it or reply to it. I don't think there's ANY forums on the entire web that doesn't have posers poking their heads in starting drama. Not sure if you've noticed, but from my prospective......our entire society has turned into a giant bitch fight over the last 5-10 years. Laugh at the stupid and interact w/ the wise.........that's my theory...LOL.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

This is all stunt related........right? Granted, there's a lot of BS that's not stunt related on this site,.....but it's your choice to read it or reply to it. I don't think there's ANY forums on the entire web that doesn't have posers poking their heads in starting drama. Not sure if you've noticed, but from my prospective......our entire society has turned into a giant bitch fight over the last 5-10 years. Laugh at the stupid and interact w/ the wise.........that's my theory...LOL.
\

well put that was righteous
Old 06-17-2008, 04:10 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

bout 4-5 months riding 2-3 times a week at the spot. I learned to slow them down on stock gearing, then when i switched to +11 i had to relearn a lot bc of the twitchiness.. then went to my 05 636 and its a ******* beast, so it took me another 3 rides to learn the bike.

all in all, from buying my first stuntbike to now.. bout 9 months.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:13 PM
rock stock

na i hear you, but alot of threads get jacked with bullshit. it sucks when you gotta sift thru 5 pages of bullshit to read a couple posts

Quick Reply: slow wheelies