its official, july 4th..

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: its official, july 4th..

We're you out riding 929?
Old 07-08-2008, 04:36 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Hopefully end of the week like friday maybe. I spent like 3hrs just going through some of the clips and #2 went through some too.. There's like 600 clips to go through not to mention then doing the editing.

You guys are just making a lil min and a half teaser clip right?
Old 07-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Teaser??? What do you mean this is a full clip
Old 07-08-2008, 05:19 PM

Ace Bandit is a decent person

Originally Posted by a929ryda
IS THAT YOU TY. I CAN'T TELL FROM DA PIC.
Yeah its me. Thats a pic of me on the old 954!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 05:20 PM

No he was out there on the other Yellow GSXR! Those bikes suck.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:21 PM

I'm never riding that bike again!!
Old 07-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Brap

Originally Posted by Ace Bandit
No he was out there on the other Yellow GSXR! Those bikes suck.
Well I assumed that might be him but I refered to 929 as his name... Ah he's was getting them circles.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:39 PM

Teaser??? What do you mean this is a full clip

apparently the communication was only between Nate, Kyle, Lin, and myself.. And not the ones on your end that have the vid and doing the editing for you guys being you and #2.. I'm just gunna bang my head.. lol

Originally Posted by SIC Nate
So on my end there is a LOT of footage...hours of good quality usable footage, so...

Linn suggested making a DVD like the hotsauce vid and just making a small teaser for now. What do you all think?

Maybe I can make a clip from my stuff. #2 can make a clip from the AZ cameras, and then we could combine the best footage and make a disc.

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
i like the idea of 2 teasers...
but whos gonna edit the final clip?

Originally Posted by SIC Nate
Well I heard #2 and T Dubby talking about coming to SD in a couple weeks, so you (kyle), me, mikee, #2, and Todd could all work on it together at that time...maybe? ride in the day, edit at night...

or if you wanna roll down to our place on Fri after work and do some editing, you could stay the night and then we could all roll up to the spot on Sat.

- I have 2 computers with footage loaded on both and an easy editing program

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
either of those work for me...
im game...:YEAH
Old 07-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Brap

Ah **** well **** I dont know then. I'll be down there in SD but for a wedding but maybe I can come hang on sat and sun or something since I think #2 will be riding with me if he goes. .Not sure what the plans are for him and that stuff
Old 07-08-2008, 05:52 PM

Ah **** well **** I dont know then. I'll be down there in SD but for a wedding but maybe I can come hang then sat and sun or something since I think #2 will be riding with me if he goes. .Not sure what the plans are for him and that stuff
Well that's just one way to do it, if not you guys could also send us the best footage you got of each rider and we can put it all togeather with ours and between myself Kyle and Nate make the dvd..

Our Idea for the dvd is to have a lil 5 sec intro for each rider, then have the segements seperated for each rider individually (riders pick their music) with all the funny bits from the weekend inbetween, and ending with a segement with everyone. Pics from the weekend in the credits etc.. Also Nate can make T-Shirts that we can come up with a name for for the weekend to sell as a package with the DVD just like you guys did with the last one..

Purpose of selling, is to take all money made from this DVD and divide it rightfully so everyone at the 4th weekend can all go to another big organized session in Vegas, where we can do the same thing again.. Are we following??

:YEAH
Old 07-08-2008, 05:55 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mikkee
Well that's just one way to do it, if not you guys could also send us the best footage you got of each rider and we can put it all togeather with ours and between myself Kyle and Nate make the dvd..

Our Idea for the dvd is to have a lil 5 sec intro for each rider, then have the segements seperated for each rider individually (riders pick their music) with all the funny bits from the weekend inbetween, and ending with a segement with everyone. Pics from the weekend in the credits etc.. Also Nate can make T-Shirts that we can come up with a name for for the weekend to sell as a package with the DVD just like you guys did with the last one..

Purpose of selling, is to take all money made from this DVD and divide it rightfully so everyone at the 4th weekend can all go to another big organized session in Vegas, where we can do the same thing again.. Are we following??

:YEAH
How about you just go to work and make some gas money and let T-Dub edit the clip he wants to edit
Old 07-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Brap

Copy that...... Who would buy that though? I know the footage we got there's not much of alot of people. I know you guys got way more footage though but I just don't see who would buy it.. I mean do you think the footage we got is worthy of a dvd? I just don't want to waste time edit a clip is everyone wants to do something else...
Old 07-08-2008, 06:07 PM
Brap

Originally Posted by inolen
How about you just go to work and make some gas money and let T-Dub edit the clip he wants to edit
LOL who said I wanted to edit it lol....#2 wants to edit it. I got other things I could be doing like playing COD4 and drinking beer
Old 07-08-2008, 06:23 PM

Copy that...... Who would buy that though? I know the footage we got there's not much of alot of people. I know you guys got way more footage though but I just don't see who would buy it.. I mean do you think the footage we got is worthy of a dvd? I just don't want to waste time edit a clip is everyone wants to do something else...
Who would buy it?? Are you kidding me.. lol How about all the people who bought your last DVD and some.. The video quality is going to be twice as good with your guys new camera and ours.. Lin said there would be no prob promoting it on here just like the last one was.. Doing this is going to benefit you guys obviously more than us since you have a longer haul coming here or Vegas which is what Lin suggested and sounded like a good idea.. Honestly doesn't matter to me.. Regardless if you guys don't want to then Nate and I will probably make a DVD style clip and throw it on here just for kicks.. But wouldn't it be better to be able to get togeather like this more often, since we're all not rich here..? lol

Up to you guys, go talk to Lin, dos, #2 and get back at us..
Old 07-08-2008, 06:26 PM

a929ryda is an unknown quantity at this point

back in da day i was riding the 929 all stock then it got jacked. It was meant to be cuz then i got a beater and started stunting
Old 07-08-2008, 06:29 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

if anything why dont we put out some clips now and save some of the footage for future trips . we can plan some more trips like up to vegas and new mexico. That way we for sure have plenty of footage and with multiple riders. Then it will be easier to get rid of the vids cause people will be following along with where were going next in hopes to ride with some cool *** Kats! also we could call it WEST SIDE DEMOLITION or something like that!
Old 07-08-2008, 06:31 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

i say if we got the footage... we make a dvd an sell it to take a road trip in the RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

cali to AZ to vegas to norcal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old 07-08-2008, 06:32 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Halfrican
if anything why dont we put out some clips now and save some of the footage for future trips . we can plan some more trips like up to vegas and new mexico. That way we for sure have plenty of footage and with multiple riders. Then it will be easier to get rid of the vids cause people will be following along with where were going next in hopes to ride with some cool *** Kats! also we could call it WEST SIDE DEMOLITION or something like that!

ya i like that.... get a couple stops worth of footage for a DiViD
Old 07-08-2008, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Halfrican
That works too.. Figured a DVD for every stop though.. I mean look at this thread for example.. 40 + pages long 8,000 plus views there's plenty already waiting for a teaser from the weekend.. Take some extra time edit it real good, throw in a t shirt with it and on to the next one.. Next time probly be mor film minded and get even better stuff, but there is plenty worthy footage to make something now.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:36 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

in all honestly i dont think we will make that much off of it.....it being just one weekend. thats why i said lets get multiple trips in. then that **** would cause people to be interested.

but as for the RV im down for a trip in that biatch............maybe to the moon! :YEAH

Quick Reply: its official, july 4th..