Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 12:28 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough
Re: its official, july 4th..

wouldnt the rv have a kitchen? haha
Old 07-03-2008, 12:29 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

would you really want to cook something in Kyle's RV? That RV is the pimp house for you single stunnas to bang the vag! Now serving number.....
Old 07-03-2008, 12:34 AM
rock stock

you single stunnas? you make it sound like ill be there haha. unfortunately i wont be. but someone can plow some cali ho's for me if they want haha
Old 07-03-2008, 12:34 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
cupcake wants to be the little spoon with you...
:YEAH I heart her

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Holy ghey... #2 is going to bring is banana hammock for the slip n slide lol

Originally Posted by cupcake
I bringing super soakers and a lazy pool...if I can fit it in my car
:YEAH fill it with beer!!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:35 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

you single stunnas? you make it sound like ill be there haha. unfortunately i wont be. but someone can plow some cali ho's for me if they want haha
You'll feel like you're there... me and cuppy cakes will drunk dial you all weekend
Old 07-03-2008, 12:36 AM
rock stock

Originally Posted by *~Lynn~*

:YEAH fill it with beer!!
mmmm, boiling hot beer that tastes like plastic...
Old 07-03-2008, 12:37 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

I heart beer...I heart Lynn...I heart this weekend
Old 07-03-2008, 12:37 AM

mmmm, boiling hot beer that tastes like plastic...
hahahahahaha we can throw some ice in too
Old 07-03-2008, 12:38 AM
rock stock

You'll feel like you're there... me and cuppy cakes will drunk dial you all weekend
you drunk dial me anyways... so i definitely expect it when your out there! haha is it still a threesome if its phonesex?

btw, someone better get pics of kyle pukin on the pile of rocks.... i mean apexs bed
Old 07-03-2008, 12:38 AM

I did a real good job of callin you back didn't i....

Kinda like how u texted me your address...

Old 07-03-2008, 12:39 AM
rock stock

ya ya ya, rub it in... <--- he is askin why you wanna rub it in
Old 07-03-2008, 12:39 AM
rock stock

hahahahahaha we can throw some ice in too
so you wanna make it watery hot beer? you got alot to learn lady
Old 07-03-2008, 12:40 AM

you drunk dial me anyways... so i definitely expect it when your out there! haha is it still a threesome if its phonesex?

btw, someone better get pics of kyle pukin on the pile of rocks.... i mean apexs bed
I barely talked to ya that night... my drunk boss was obsessed with your accent
Old 07-03-2008, 12:41 AM

so you wanna make it watery hot beer? you got alot to learn lady
what do i care... i'll have a nice cold one in my hand
Old 07-03-2008, 12:42 AM

And a cupcake in the other
It's too hot in here!!!

I did a real good job of callin you back didn't i....

Kinda like how u texted me your address...

Oh ****, my bad....texting now!!
rock stock

I barely talked to ya that night... my drunk boss was obsessed with your accent
we talked for 4 ******* hours!!! thats 1/6th of a day! not to mention that i hate talkin on the phone haha

yea, lookin out the window and seein the sun come up after i hung up with you sucked!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:43 AM

we talked for 4 ******* hours!!! thats 1/6th of a day! not to mention that i hate talkin on the phone haha

yea, lookin out the window and seein the sun come up after i hung up with you sucked!
i don't remember
Old 07-03-2008, 12:43 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

And a cupcake in the other

awww shucks!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:44 AM

Oh ****, my bad....texting now!!
thats right woman... good bitch

Quick Reply: its official, july 4th..