I just want to say to the stunt community

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 05:42 PM

Xfrnohands is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation I just want to say to the stunt community

That I, Scott Fraser, AKA XFR NOHANDS, habitually ********** until I cry myself to sleep at night.

On a side note, I can't wait to see all you guys riding at the nationals this year.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:44 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough
Re: I just want to say to the stunt community

Old 06-16-2008, 05:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

some one left there computer logged on to stuntlife...lol

hey skoh you from northboro mass ?
Old 06-16-2008, 05:50 PM

Yeah, Whats up OMR ! Fraser leaves his comp logged in a lot !
Old 06-16-2008, 05:52 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skoh
Yeah, Whats up OMR .. Fraser leaves his comp logged in a lot !
i grew up in marlboro and have a few good friends in northboro
Old 06-16-2008, 05:58 PM

No ****, that's cool.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:02 PM

Well OMR if you happen to be at the nationals this year, id like to say whats up! maybe have a beer or twelve last year we trashed hard.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:08 PM
also known as OMR

Well OMR if you happen to be at the nationals this year, id like to say whats up! maybe have a beer or twelve last year we trashed hard.
doubt i will make it up for that ,i usually go up for hollidays to visit with family and **** like that but i do miss the summers in newengland ..it's africa hot here already
Old 06-16-2008, 06:12 PM

Yeah traveling isn't cheap these days man, I hear ya on that..
Old 06-16-2008, 06:17 PM
also known as OMR

my best friend was married at that little church on main street a few years ago and i was driving around thinking back ..lol everybody's bike shop ,drag racing at the A and M good times
Old 06-16-2008, 06:22 PM

A and M was a lot of fun, I saw my first stoppie there, hah wild. that's where it all began for me, well about 10 years later of course.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:25 PM
also known as OMR

A and M was a lot of fun, I saw my first stoppie there, hah wild. that's where it all began for me, well about 10 years later of course.
had a friend that would wheelie the whole 1/4 mile back in the day that was far early 80's
Old 06-16-2008, 06:26 PM

Yeah, this is going back wayyyyyy far, thats where I learned power wheelies, and for some reason I feel like im still doing them haha
Old 06-16-2008, 06:28 PM
also known as OMR

Yeah, this is going back wayyyyyy far, thats where I learned power wheelies, and for some reason I feel like im still doing them haha
hahaha i use to do power wheelies on my yammaha 650 heritage special there if i grabbed second gear i was happy:YEAH
Old 06-16-2008, 06:34 PM

thats awesome to know that strip is known all the way out your way. Drive by it often, and still ride down there now and then. I liked the fact that it was a legit 1/4 mile and had a start and finish line that was painted so you knew how to line up, all on a busy public street. Cops rarely bothered us
Old 06-16-2008, 06:38 PM
also known as OMR

thats awesome to know that strip is known all the way out your way. Drive by it often, and still ride down there now and then. I liked the fact that it was a legit 1/4 mile and had a start and finish line that was painted so you knew how to line up, all on a busy public street. Cops rarely bothered us
we use to get 300 to 500 people there every sunday and the cops would leave us alone all day till around 7 then they would just ride through slow with there lights on and every one would go ...no tickets , no attitude ...aahh those were the days...

that ******* movie the fast and the furious ruined drag racing in places like that
Old 06-16-2008, 06:45 PM

that movie was very inaccurate for sure, and thanks to the media, unfortunately you're right. I don't even think anyone even bothers with A&M anymore.