Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 10:54 AM

X-treem C is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: my first stuntwars.....and last.

maybe SW should.......................

have an Invite only?

1 qualifier for the series?

or should we leave it open at all stops and keep dealing with the bullshit

it would be very easy to cater to 20 of the same riders and treat them like rock stars
Old 06-18-2008, 11:26 AM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manubi
i like everybody.. and holy **** that was alot of reading...

seems like todds reply to everybody wasnt a bunch of bullshit and well explained on each previouse post...

then seemed like ryan was kinda backpedaling after todds honest explainations.

all that and..... im more educated on why stargirl types like she does since shes deaf....

figured id throw this in since im here.lol

Does that poster say "target" stoppie? Any chance that could be changed to "longest" stoppie? Most people agree that "longest" is better than "target" (see some of the posts in this thread and other threads), as long as you have the venue to do it at. And you have the venue to do it at. Please change that to LONGEST stoppie. Thanks. C ya there!
Old 06-18-2008, 02:34 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

do it invite only......cut out all the up and coming riders and see where that goes....the guys that compete and travel to comps have been the same guys for the past 5 years....for the MOST part....i don't understand how they do it financially....

i realize i look like the ******* here because i am speaking my mind but to be honest.....i think if you take into consideration these points it will make your series a little better....good luck in the future
Old 06-18-2008, 02:40 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

All major events should have prequals.
Old 06-18-2008, 02:53 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

if event pays out top 10 then it should take the top 15 or 20 riders
and it shouldnt take only 10 riders because you dont have enough track time.. the comp shouldnt be rushed.. **** there was way to much down time sunday and bubba should of been at the end of the event or sat. night
Old 06-18-2008, 03:20 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

im gonna go to my corner and cry now

Hi Chris! having fun yet??
Old 06-18-2008, 03:51 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by X-treem C
maybe SW should.......................

have an Invite only?

1 qualifier for the series?

or should we leave it open at all stops and keep dealing with the bullshit

it would be very easy to cater to 20 of the same riders and treat them like rock stars
take a page out of the nascar rule book, any one with the means should be able to try and qualify for every event even the last event ,if your points leader misses the last event because he didn't qualify that means some one better then him did qualify .

the cream will rise to the top it always does

and i hate to use another car analogy but look at what fighting sanctioning bodies did for open wheel racing , it almost killed the sport...

ego kept the two open wheel sanctioning bodies from working together for years, if thomas and todd both really want to expand this sport then they at least need to work with each other not against each other, i bet they would both do better financially if they did work together and there is nothing wrong with promotors making money as long as the riders make money also
Old 06-18-2008, 04:32 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

roger don't come in here trying to make sense and screwing up our fun

At least be like excessa and make no sense while you are trying to make sense!
Old 06-18-2008, 04:34 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Old People Speak Wisely..........
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas

At least be like excessa and make no sense while you are trying to make sense!
sorry.lol
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas

Old 06-18-2008, 04:37 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I try to make sense, but I get all flustered.

I guess I can't claim to be deaf...damnit.

Iimpressive communication here, this whole sport is coming along great. Communication, professionalism, and the possibility of a cooperative sanctioning body.

looks good.

Roger makes a huge point, promoters should be able to make money and not have to be clowned for wanting to put on a sustainable event.

plus, you guys make opportunities for everyone.that's worth something.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:38 PM
also known as OMR

ama and clear channel did there best to ruin supercross but they got together finally ..

remember when bubba would be at a race and ricky wasn't or visa versa ,it was bad for the sport but those 2 sanctioning bodies seen the light and worked it out..
Old 06-18-2008, 04:54 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
ama and clear channel did there best to ruin supercross but they got together finally ..

remember when bubba would be at a race and ricky wasn't or visa versa ,it was bad for the sport but those 2 sanctioning bodies seen the light and worked it out..
here you go with the nice guy benefit of the doubt stuff.

go make some subcages or something
Old 06-18-2008, 05:07 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by SIC J
go make some subcages or something

For A R1 !!!!
Old 06-18-2008, 05:10 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
For A R1 !!!!
i wish some one would bring me an r1 , i have alot of people wanting one
Old 06-18-2008, 06:49 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

i need one for an 08 R1 stat! im in tampa i should shoot down your way
Old 06-18-2008, 06:58 PM
OGStunter

Todd Colbert is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
take a page out of the nascar rule book, any one with the means should be able to try and qualify for every event even the last event ,if your points leader misses the last event because he didn't qualify that means some one better then him did qualify
That is exactly how I feel. I love that everyone has the chance to win. I dont think it is fair to pick favorites before the event even takes place. Hell some of the guys that have hardly even been heard of are some of the most entertaining. Perfect example, acro pat in WI. That guy had *****! He was reckless, crazy and wasnt scared. Props to Pat! lol Everyone should have a chance to atleast try and if nothing else get the experience of attempting.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:01 PM

Noglory is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally agree! I had so much fun riding and competing against some of the best!
Old 06-18-2008, 07:04 PM

megathumpstar is a decent person

damn this thread is long! Now im gonna make it longer. I know im new to every bit of stuntriding but i was at the show this weekend and from a new/ spectator side ill tell u how i think this is going.
like u said this weekend, without fans wed be a bunch of morons stuntin in a parking lot! Are we on national tv yet?..**** no! so how do u expect to grow spectators if over half of the u.s. doesnt even know what it is?...
Just like any new business starting out, without customers no income, so the sacrifice is from the owner of the business. In our case it trickles down to the riders cause u r the business! Us as riders just acquired e new place to ride! assuming we can even go back there, be happy! Do u think that every track that bubba and ricky ride on r the same? hell no they r supposed to be totally fucked so that it doesnt become a biased sport giving everyone an equal chance to try to win. Thus mking it more exciting to the fans!
How many people/ fans drove from wisconsin to florida to watch? I doubt very many so right there is money lost. by having more places to go, shitty the track or not, more people will start coming to watch eventually putting more money in everyones pockets! And as shitty as gas prices r we all wish a comp gets close to home!
How many other sporting events have u gone to that didnt have some kinda fill event like music or freestyle? Personally i get bored *** **** watchin 30 -60 riders alll doin the same ****** thing different color. Is there a band we all wanna see at ours shows? yes, keep on pace and maybe that band will be there for a fill and ull be glad they did!
Xdl or sw or both, your pick on where u wanna go but they both r making fans! the people buying your **** and coming to your homtown shows because they seen u at one of these events, also the people who r eventually gonna put us on tv and build lots at tracks for us!

Quick Reply: my first stuntwars.....and last.