my first stuntwars.....and last.

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 10:24 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: my first stuntwars.....and last.

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
yeah I scheduled a comp the same day as another... Don't start with me, because thats all yall ever have on me, whoop dee do, I didnt schedule the event and you don't even know the whole story behind that. Xdl new York date was scheduled way before stuntfest was.. And I notified Scott (your business partner) in advance

I'm glad you made that comment, it let's me know where the **** talk has come from

Todd, why don't you tell the riders about making the sign a contract saying they can only compete in your series next year, real good for the sport

The truth is that riders have been dissatisfied with stuntwars for a very long time... The only reasons they attend anymore is because the vets wanna take your money and the rookies wanna get a lil shine
A ******* contract?! What a ****** tool!

Sounds to me that someone is feeling threatened by XDL........
Old 06-17-2008, 10:31 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by stargurlz
i watch tv with close caption all of time and i m try to remember how to write english but it not easy cause i not sure how to correct it lol plus i do read street bike mag all time
yeah, that will **** even the most educated persons english

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
hah here you go ryan, keep in mind we were all hammered hah

popping your steel belted tire, youre a brave soul.
Originally Posted by scott3824
Who the hell hires bubba sparx anyways hahahahaha .... that dude doesn't even have enough of a career to be on VH1's Celebreality.

Originally Posted by Todd Colbert
For the first time ever Im going on a little rant myself so pull out the popcorn……..

“todd colbert has had my team's footage in many of his dvd's....i bent over backwards to help with stunt wars in wisconsin because it was a local event and i wanted to see it succeed. todd colbert NEVER once took the time to come up to me and thank me for helpin put more money in his pocket....in fact, when i showed up to the event that i helped promote, i was expected to set up in the gravel parking lot off the main traffic area.....i had to throw a **** fit just to get my bike parked on pavement and an ez up with a table on pavement----todd, a simple conversation from you would have gone a LONG ways like....hey, i appreciate your help with stuntwars!”

You were at the event 5 minutes and already acting like an *** and causing a scene. As soon as I was made aware of the situation and the staff told me what the problem was I offered you a solution and you said you were happy with it but now it’s a problem? How convenient you wouldn’t address it to my face but are the big man on the internet. I, nor did any of the Stuntwars staff make any promises to put you anywhere before the event weekend. I can not account for other peoples mistakes or promises. Take that up with them. Question what does using your teams footage for Judgment Days vids have ANYTHING to do with this?

“longest stoppie---our sport has ONE event where there is a winner and loser, no biased opinions...i told this to everybody this weekend, whoever rolls the furthest wins......slap yourself for letting the road america staff for allowing the comp to be held on a 200 foot straight, especially on one of the largest road racing venues in america.....do it in pit lane, if they needed the entire track for the 2 hours that i saw cars on it for, just use pit lane, its only about 3000 feet long and about 60 feet wide.”

Stuntwars is designed by myself, Chris Nichols, Adam Chumita and the rest of the stuntwars staff as an all around entertaining event for the riders, spectators and everyone involved. Feel free to send me directly any constructive criticism regarding the event that you may have or better yet have the ***** to approach me in person with any ideas or concerns you may have.

“the 20k that was spent on bubba sparx should have been spent on payouts instead--bottom line, stuntwars doesn't care about promoting the riders.” -Ryan S.

This is completely false and whoever told you this is an idiot. There was not half as much money spent on Bubba Sparxxx as you were told. Amazing how rumors get spread and twisted yet are so easily believed by some of you gullible.

“stuntwars doesn't care about promoting the riders” - Ryan S.

I care about promoting the riders that deserve the promoting. Josh Clem was used on our 100ft x 30ft banner, Bubash was used in our ads and posters and we have a whole new line of stuntwars clothing coming out featuring the best riders from around the country that coincidently have more respect for themselves, the sport and stuntwars to waste their time making bullshit posts having bitchfests. They have enough professionalism and respect to talk to me in person or directly about their problems.

“your staff confronted me 3 times asking if i had any shirts to "donate".....i donated 2 weekends of shows, even passed up a well paying show.....and you have the ***** to ask for more shirts????”

I have talked to my staff and none asked you for any shirts. You may want to talk to your “friend”. Get your facts straight.

“there were two vending areas....what the ****.”

There was one vending area and you threw a holy **** fit like a 5 year old and had no interest in compromising and what did I do? I gave you the area you requested. Damn I must be a horrible person. Haha

“the riders that compete sell things to pay for their trip, INCORPORATE vending in the pits, but don't have two different spots....the riders are the most important....the setup sucked, people had to walk 1000 feet just to get to the pits.....most unprofessional setup i've ever seen”

The pits were the first thing and the last thing the spectators saw. First everyone bitches because both events were in FL so what do we do? We expand and have the event in WI. Thinking this would make riders happy and they would appreciate this we make a couple sacrifices regarding the track. (For some reason they weren’t very fond of stunt riders, I guess SOMEONE left a bad taste in their mouth) We worked the available space in the best possible way. You can only blame yourself for where you chose to vend considering you picked it.

“you pay the top 10 in freestyle.....why not qualify 20 then???? alot of good riders got sent home, luke duke was jacked if you ask me.”

Guaranteed you wouldn’t even give a **** if you actually qualified in the top 10. I agree a lot of good riders went home but welcome to the life of stunt competitions.

“there was plenty of downtime sun. for more riding.....acro pat should have gotten some time out there, he sucks at everything other than acro's....he has ***** of steel and that's what makes this sport, he's the only rider that EVERYBODY wanted to watch all the time because everbody knew he was gonna eat **** HARD.”

Agreed, I would have loved to watch that guy more. Brings me back to the old school. Probably wouldn’t have been way easier to mention that to the track staff on Sunday than to wait until you get home a type it like a big boy on stuntlife.

“road america has a big chip on their shoulder against me and vertical mischief....that's why the fire sat. night and the burning down of a brick building got blamed on me......whatever ********, don't come confront me about it, just start rumours saying that i'm unprofessional and like to destroy ****.....i wont deny the fact of eggin on the two guys to blow tires off thier bikes sat. night....”

Damn I guess it sucks being stereotyped and people hearing rumors about you and before you know it the bullshit spreads like a wild fire. I guess I would have no idea what that feels like right?

“i wont be doing any more stunt wars events and don't want my name associated with todd colbert, your true side definately showed, you like money in your pocket.”

Never before this post was your name EVER associated with me. Lol Oh for the record Stunwars did not make one penny off of this event and didn’t plan to. Even if Stuntwars did make any money off of it none comes to me but all goes back into the next event. It was for the riders and more along the way of research for us to test out some new ideas, new locations and blah blah blah.

Soo basically it boils down to Im an old crook that is after all of your money so I can drive around in a Porsche oh **** wait I don’t even own a Porsche anymore, I mean my truck and my hummer like a baller thinking my **** doesn’t stink right? Anybody who personally knows me knows this isn’t true. Am I so bad of a guy for being 38 years old, still enjoy riding and haven’t given up, donating my time to charities on almost a monthly basis to do shows for nothing, own a house and 2 cars, being part owners in an event and have chosen to make personal financial sacrifices in order to make it larger and help the stunt industry as a whole? I make judgment day videos and some riders ask for me to use their footage only for a handful of them to turn around and act like I owe them something or like I used them 2 years after the fact. If there is one person in here that doesn’t have goals way beyond all of this by the time they reach 38 they are full of ****. I just hope they realize all the bullshit that goes along with it. What it really boils down to is Im that guy that everyone wants to blame, that everyone wants to hate and everyone loves to disrespect yet no one understands why I don’t come on here on a daily basis to explain myself and my actions. Its unnecessary. The people that matter already know. You will all always think you know, when in reality you just wish you did.

To everyone that attended, registered and had a good time, Im glad and I thank you for your support. Everyone that qualified, congrats! You all definitely came to win.
Nick Apex, you truly killed it! I cant even describe how impressed I was with your run.
For everyone that made the trip and were expecting long endo, please believe me when I say I am truly sorry. More notice would have definitely been awesome and Im not going to make some bullshit excuse. Like I said, longest endo is by far my favorite event and as far as Im concerned will NEVER not be included in SW as long as the area provided is adequate. Longest endo separates the men from the boys enough said.
Ryan S., I give you props for riding and especially riding as good as you do after what happened. I personally thank you for spending your time, gas and energy to help promote SW. Im sorry for the way you feel about SW, that you did not enjoy your first SW competition experience and most of all that I didn’t thank you in person. Good Luck.
a little rant , i think you got excessa beat with that one.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:00 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

I'm just jealous I don't have a cool nick name like Oldbert and have so many people hate me in the sport from getting screwed when they do business with me.

Sorry I wasn't up on your baller car status.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:43 PM
OGStunter

Todd Colbert is an unknown quantity at this point

Todd, why don't you tell the riders about making the sign a contract saying they can only compete in your series next year, real good for the sport
wow, dont know where you got that info from but its not true. Bring on the next false rumor please......
Old 06-17-2008, 11:45 PM
OGStunter

The truth is that riders have been dissatisfied with stuntwars for a very long time... The only reasons they attend anymore is because the vets wanna take your money and the rookies wanna get a lil shine
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:46 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Todd.... There's no need for you to make such a large post trying to justify what happened last weekend.... Like I said before, a simple conversation would have gone a long way, everybody in the motorcycle industry relies on each other and you know that just as well as I do

Last edited by Ryan S; 06-18-2008 at 12:00 AM.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:47 PM
OGStunter

Originally Posted by Miltown
todd if you or anyone else holds an event in WI again, I wouldn't have it at any other track other then the Milwaukee Mile, smack in the middle of Milwaukee, bleachers holds like 20,000 people. Tons of people would show if advertised properly instead of in the middle of no where
Good to know, I will do my research! Thank you!
Old 06-17-2008, 11:50 PM

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Nail... Meet HAMMER
Old 06-17-2008, 11:56 PM
OGStunter

Originally Posted by Ryan S
Todd.... There's no need for you to make such a large post trying to justify what happened last weekend.... Like I said before, a simple conversation would have gone a long way, everybody in the motorcycle industry relies on each other and you know that just as well as I do

And yeah go ahead and rip on my shitty ******* score on the burnout stoppie course... Dude go numb you left leg so you can't feel anything from your knee down and tape a 2x4 on the outside of your leg so you can't bend ****... That would be kinda like riding with a prosthetic.....
hahaha Are you really serious? You are the one that came onto Stuntlife in the 1st place crying about all the issues you allegedly had at the event calling me out directly and couldnt confront me in person, pick up a phone or send me a private message but then when I defend and explain myself Im the bad guy again? Hilarious.

I never even mentioned your score on the burnout stoppie course and if you go back and read I believe I gave you props for riding under those conditions but yet again Im the bad guy?
Old 06-17-2008, 11:58 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

hahaha Are you really serious? You are the one that came onto Stuntlife in the 1st place crying about all the issues you allegedly had at the event calling me out directly and couldnt confront me in person, pick up a phone or send me a private message but then when I defend and explain myself Im the bad guy again? Hilarious.

I never even mentioned your score on the burnout stoppie course and if you go back and read I believe I gave you props for riding under those conditions but yet again Im the bad guy?
lol, i have to chime in here. i must say todd is infact easily accessable by phone, and he's often up to a good conversation.
Old 06-18-2008, 12:14 AM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

i like everybody.. and holy **** that was alot of reading...

seems like todds reply to everybody wasnt a bunch of bullshit and well explained on each previouse post...

then seemed like ryan was kinda backpedaling after todds honest explainations.

all that and..... im more educated on why stargirl types like she does since shes deaf....

figured id throw this in since im here.lol

Name:  clevelanddetails.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  392.9 KB
Old 06-18-2008, 12:18 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

stargurls my bitch, she types however i tell her to. of course thats only when i give her permission to :p
Old 06-18-2008, 01:21 AM

yeah I misread what you posted thats why I edited my post... Seriously my bad on that one
Old 06-18-2008, 01:42 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Oldbert has had enough!!! He ain't taking this **** anymore Todd you better calm down, you don't want to get that blood pressure too high you could burst a hemroid! Go drink some ensure and get your blood sugar levels back to normal before you black out, oh and change the depends :YEAH
Old 06-18-2008, 01:53 AM

stargurlz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manubi

all that and..... im more educated on why stargirl types like she does since shes deaf....

figured id throw this in since im here.lol
Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
stargurls my bitch, she types however i tell her to. of course thats only when i give her permission to :p

Aww i getting more love
Old 06-18-2008, 02:20 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Todd maybe you should get your head outta your *** and ask the people around you what they are saying

I'm done ******* with all you guys man... All you are teamed up against me and you don't even communicate with each other, how can you ever expect to succeed when all of you aren't even on the same page with each other, much less on the same page with the athletes

All of yall are always on some **** Thomas **** because I speak my mind publicly... Well this is it, ive had it... You guys ain't worth my time

The funny part is that I could quit all this **** right now and be happy and just as well off... Probably better off... All this **** is just funny to me, I'm over it though... Its time for the riders to start speaking for themselves again

So who is gonna be the bad guy now?
Old 06-18-2008, 03:05 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Todd maybe you should get your head outta your *** and ask the people around you what they are saying

I'm done ******* with all you guys man... All you are teamed up against me and you don't even communicate with each other, how can you ever expect to succeed when all of you aren't even on the same page with each other, much less on the same page with the athletes

All of yall are always on some **** Thomas **** because I speak my mind publicly... Well this is it, ive had it... You guys ain't worth my time

The funny part is that I could quit all this **** right now and be happy and just as well off... Probably better off... All this **** is just funny to me, I'm over it though... Its time for the riders to start speaking for themselves again

Is this one of those "jumping off the fence" things again?
Old 06-18-2008, 08:49 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stock05
yeah, that will **** even the most educated persons english

popping your steel belted tire, youre a brave soul.

a little rant , i think you got excessa beat with that one.
Don't go draggin me into this. I'm very competitive...

Hope if there are legitimate concerns Todd addresses them so Stuntwars can continue to improve. From what I have seen he cares about the riders and the guests having a good time at his comps.

anyone who thinks promoters should have to operate at a loss is high on glue.

Todd is not perfect, nobody is, he pays out pretty good though, doesn't he?

comparatively here's a good market breakdown from the only full blown demographic survey specific to stunting:

Stuntwars has the most name recognition of any stunt event.
Starboyz have the most name recognition of any stunt group,
XDL has the support of the riders and by vote, XDL offers my clients preferred judging system and organizational standards.

All of these comps need to exist, they need to succeed, and the promoters need to agree to use a cooperative points system if this sport is to grow and be accepted as a legitimate competitive sport and industry.

No one of these events or groups can BE the sanctioning body. It's a conflict of interests. you promoters are supposed to know this! it's VERY basic business.

Todd, the idea of a competitive contract is also retarded. I hope that came from nowhere. (edit, glad to hear that was misinformation)

all of you will be best off supporting each others comps. If you choose a power struggle now, you will throw this sport away. in sports industries there is a lot of cross promotion, starboyz success adds to stuntwars success which adds to XDLs success.

trying to squash the other guys is a good way to **** everything up.

sanctioning body = a cooperative.

not a single for profit involved business.

thank you.

Last edited by excessa; 06-18-2008 at 09:15 AM. Reason: courtesy
Old 06-18-2008, 10:33 AM
OGStunter

Im pretty positive I know who you get your false information from and thats your own damn fault for believing everything you hear. I could careless what you think or what information you think you have. I have nothing to hide.

Thomas dont flatter yourself! We didnt team up against you. Why would we want to join forces with you when all you do is talk **** about our events? No im good, as you can read in the previous paragraph I have already had enough people working with me that lie and talk **** and are untrustworthy.
My question is why does all of this even matter to you? You come on here on a daily basis bashing stuntwars every chance you get. If our event is soooooo horrible, disorganized, bloodsucking, "giving out $25,000 for nothing" and makes decisions that you disagree with WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO BE INVOLVED??????????? Its clear that you take it personal that you werent included in the teaming up of events but why? XDL is allegedly the best event around and for the riders and blah blah blah Why do you waste your time letting a word like Stuntwars even leave your mouth?

As you have previously mentioned on Stuntlife you think the $25,000 we are offering to the points winner is for nothing. I guess the amount next year that we are already making the arrangments for (about double this years points winnings) and if it works out is an even bigger waste huh? We will let the riders decide I guess.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:54 AM

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Quick Reply: my first stuntwars.....and last.