JHooD231 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: my first stuntwars.....and last.

hahaha
Old 06-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan S
ok, stuntwars didn't ask me to help promote it....big deal, a simple thankyou and a conversation would have solved that problem.

think i figured you would make a ton of cash at this venue??? no, that's why i offered my services to help promote......this effects everybody who rides, think my sponsors want to see their investment in me at this event in front of whoping 3,000 people???
Hey ryan want to come help me promote my dragracing series? www.HARACES.com ill ignore and put your booth right in the bathroom stall to One Up-sies stuntwars?? Maybe maybe ill wave at you when i ride by you in my Porsche.
Old 06-17-2008, 03:13 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm reading this from my phone and didn't read anything other than the first post.. But I thought the event was pretty good. There was a kink here and there and I would have loved to see longest stoppie, but other than that I thought everything ran pretty smooth and the riding was out of control. I haven't really heard any complaints from any other riders either
Old 06-17-2008, 03:30 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by nags
I'm reading this from my phone and didn't read anything other than the first post.. But I thought the event was pretty good. There was a kink here and there and I would have loved to see longest stoppie, but other than that I thought everything ran pretty smooth and the riding was out of control. I haven't really heard any complaints from any other riders either
I agree, I def. wish i would have been riding, cause the area was sick. staging and the overall comp went smoothly, and everyone I talked to seemed to be having a good time. guess theres a whiner everywhere ya go....
Old 06-17-2008, 03:32 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
I agree, I def. wish i would have been riding, cause the area was sick. staging and the overall comp went smoothly, and everyone I talked to seemed to be having a good time. guess theres a whiner everywhere ya go....

Yes sir!! There will always be 1...

Don't be "that guy"
Old 06-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by mikkee
Yes sir!! There will always be 1...

Don't be "that guy"
Old 06-17-2008, 04:29 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

lol yeah, the riding area was sick......longest stoppie was the best event of the day......whatever guys, go ahead and call me the whiner.....there are improvements that could have been handled ten times better than how they were....call me the ******* or THAT guy.....if your going to make a stunt comp, at least favor the riders, that's all i'm asking.....two vending area's????
Old 06-17-2008, 04:29 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

hey thomas-----go blow a goat
Old 06-17-2008, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan S
lol yeah, the riding area was sick......longest stoppie was the best event of the day......whatever guys, go ahead and call me the whiner.....there are improvements that could have been handled ten times better than how they were....call me the ******* or THAT guy.....if your going to make a stunt comp, at least favor the riders, that's all i'm asking.....two vending area's????

How about this... If you want something done right, do it yourself...
Old 06-17-2008, 04:57 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mikkee
How about this... If you want something done right, do it yourself...
Really? You want to make a moronic comment like that? If that's how it is why did Thomas listen to the riders and create an event that all other's have failed to live up to for years.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
Really? You want to make a moronic comment like that? If that's how it is why did Thomas listen to the riders and create an event that all other's have failed to live up to for years.
Because Thomas wanted it done right
Old 06-17-2008, 05:34 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
Hi my name is Nags and I have a problem, i am addicted to stuntlife. fuckn looser, haha
Old 06-17-2008, 06:34 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NAARDEN INC
Hi my name is Nags and I have a problem, i am addicted to stuntlife. fuckn looser, haha

Addicted my ***. This **** was 6 pages in before I ever saw it lol
Old 06-17-2008, 07:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NAARDEN INC
hey!!!!!!!! and it's loser ...lol
Old 06-17-2008, 09:00 PM
OGStunter

Todd Colbert is an unknown quantity at this point

For the first time ever Im going on a little rant myself so pull out the popcorn……..

“todd colbert has had my team's footage in many of his dvd's....i bent over backwards to help with stunt wars in wisconsin because it was a local event and i wanted to see it succeed. todd colbert NEVER once took the time to come up to me and thank me for helpin put more money in his pocket....in fact, when i showed up to the event that i helped promote, i was expected to set up in the gravel parking lot off the main traffic area.....i had to throw a **** fit just to get my bike parked on pavement and an ez up with a table on pavement----todd, a simple conversation from you would have gone a LONG ways like....hey, i appreciate your help with stuntwars!”

You were at the event 5 minutes and already acting like an *** and causing a scene. As soon as I was made aware of the situation and the staff told me what the problem was I offered you a solution and you said you were happy with it but now it’s a problem? How convenient you wouldn’t address it to my face but are the big man on the internet. I, nor did any of the Stuntwars staff make any promises to put you anywhere before the event weekend. I can not account for other peoples mistakes or promises. Take that up with them. Question what does using your teams footage for Judgment Days vids have ANYTHING to do with this?

“longest stoppie---our sport has ONE event where there is a winner and loser, no biased opinions...i told this to everybody this weekend, whoever rolls the furthest wins......slap yourself for letting the road america staff for allowing the comp to be held on a 200 foot straight, especially on one of the largest road racing venues in america.....do it in pit lane, if they needed the entire track for the 2 hours that i saw cars on it for, just use pit lane, its only about 3000 feet long and about 60 feet wide.”

For anyone who actually knows me and doesn’t just read the bullshit about me on stuntlife, they know long stoppie is by far my favorite event. I agree that it is one of the best because it is the “ONE event where there is a winner and loser, no biased opinions”. Yes the track put a damper on the available area to hold that event and as pissed off as I was that it happened we decided to have a similar event that pleased the crowd, the riders and was “ONE event where there is a winner and loser, no biased opinions”. I believe we accomplished that. Guess the fact you didn’t place has you worked up but the riders that did place found out about the event as soon as you did and I don’t hear them bitching.

“what is stuntwars? is it a concert venue? fmx? what is it???”

Stuntwars is designed by myself, Chris Nichols, Adam Chumita and the rest of the stuntwars staff as an all around entertaining event for the riders, spectators and everyone involved. Feel free to send me directly any constructive criticism regarding the event that you may have or better yet have the ***** to approach me in person with any ideas or concerns you may have.

“the 20k that was spent on bubba sparx should have been spent on payouts instead--bottom line, stuntwars doesn't care about promoting the riders.” -Ryan S.

This is completely false and whoever told you this is an idiot. There was not half as much money spent on Bubba Sparxxx as you were told. Amazing how rumors get spread and twisted yet are so easily believed by some of you gullible.

“stuntwars doesn't care about promoting the riders” - Ryan S.

I care about promoting the riders that deserve the promoting. Josh Clem was used on our 100ft x 30ft banner, Bubash was used in our ads and posters and we have a whole new line of stuntwars clothing coming out featuring the best riders from around the country that coincidently have more respect for themselves, the sport and stuntwars to waste their time making bullshit posts having bitchfests. They have enough professionalism and respect to talk to me in person or directly about their problems.

“your staff confronted me 3 times asking if i had any shirts to "donate".....i donated 2 weekends of shows, even passed up a well paying show.....and you have the ***** to ask for more shirts????”

I have talked to my staff and none asked you for any shirts. You may want to talk to your “friend”. Get your facts straight.

“there were two vending areas....what the ****.”

There was one vending area and you threw a holy **** fit like a 5 year old and had no interest in compromising and what did I do? I gave you the area you requested. Damn I must be a horrible person. Haha

“the riders that compete sell things to pay for their trip, INCORPORATE vending in the pits, but don't have two different spots....the riders are the most important....the setup sucked, people had to walk 1000 feet just to get to the pits.....most unprofessional setup i've ever seen”

The pits were the first thing and the last thing the spectators saw. First everyone bitches because both events were in FL so what do we do? We expand and have the event in WI. Thinking this would make riders happy and they would appreciate this we make a couple sacrifices regarding the track. (For some reason they weren’t very fond of stunt riders, I guess SOMEONE left a bad taste in their mouth) We worked the available space in the best possible way. You can only blame yourself for where you chose to vend considering you picked it.

“you pay the top 10 in freestyle.....why not qualify 20 then???? alot of good riders got sent home, luke duke was jacked if you ask me.”

Guaranteed you wouldn’t even give a **** if you actually qualified in the top 10. I agree a lot of good riders went home but welcome to the life of stunt competitions.

“there was plenty of downtime sun. for more riding.....acro pat should have gotten some time out there, he sucks at everything other than acro's....he has ***** of steel and that's what makes this sport, he's the only rider that EVERYBODY wanted to watch all the time because everbody knew he was gonna eat **** HARD.”

Agreed, I would have loved to watch that guy more. Brings me back to the old school. Probably wouldn’t have been way easier to mention that to the track staff on Sunday than to wait until you get home a type it like a big boy on stuntlife.

“road america has a big chip on their shoulder against me and vertical mischief....that's why the fire sat. night and the burning down of a brick building got blamed on me......whatever ********, don't come confront me about it, just start rumours saying that i'm unprofessional and like to destroy ****.....i wont deny the fact of eggin on the two guys to blow tires off thier bikes sat. night....”

Damn I guess it sucks being stereotyped and people hearing rumors about you and before you know it the bullshit spreads like a wild fire. I guess I would have no idea what that feels like right?

“i wont be doing any more stunt wars events and don't want my name associated with todd colbert, your true side definately showed, you like money in your pocket.”

Never before this post was your name EVER associated with me. Lol Oh for the record Stunwars did not make one penny off of this event and didn’t plan to. Even if Stuntwars did make any money off of it none comes to me but all goes back into the next event. It was for the riders and more along the way of research for us to test out some new ideas, new locations and blah blah blah.

“What the hell was up with the sound anyway? Perfect before the "concert" and after but during the system just sucked ****. I fealt embarrassed for everyone involved.”

Well what would that tell you if the sound was good before and after but not during? It was unfortunate that the sound wasn’t better but FYI Bubba had his own sound guy. Enough said.

“I'm suprised todd didn't try to grab your leg for scrap metal...after 5 judgement day dvds and however many stuntwars the only thing changed is his bank account balance.”

Amazing how everyone thinks they know but they have no idea. If you think that judgment days videos and stuntwars are my only income you really have no idea but then again its not really any of your business either. I don’t get involved or assume your finances so why do you think you have the right to do it to me?

“todd colbert is all about the money, like i said, all he had to do was come over and be sociable......i was the guy standing around all weekend with a prosthetic leg, not too hard to miss.”
I truly do apologized for not paying special attention to the guy with the prosthetic leg, my bad but for some reason you didn’t give off the most friendly feeling when I was trying to help you deal with the vending issue. There I was trying to help and trying to make you happy and you had nothing but disrespect for me and my staff.

“I agree hundred percent. The event could of and should of been ten times better. The location for the riders to compete on sucked and taking away longest stoppie pissed off every rider I talked to about it...not to mention pissed off the fans that came there to see some crazy endo rolling.”

Location for riders to compete on sucked? Wow, I didn’t hear any of that at the event. What else could you ask for? You had two long straight areas, one directly in front of the crowd and another that was wide enough for damn near anything you could possible want to do.

“longest stoppie pissed off every rider I talked to about it”? interesting that again none of the top riders had any problems with it and did what they had to do to make the replacement event work. I heard nothing but good things from the riders and spectators about the replacement event. Sometimes you have to adjust to different circumstances and make do with what you have.

Last edited by Todd Colbert; 06-17-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:01 PM
OGStunter

Todd Colbert is an unknown quantity at this point

“whos 1000rr was he ridin saturday? I saw the write up in SSB but I cant find the issue in my stack....”

The 1000rr is a bike we had made benefiting the Fisher House foundation. It will be auctioned off and ALL proceeds go to the foundation. The foundation is designed to help the families of the military. Damn Im such a crook to use my connections to “line the pockets” of people in need. Probably should have made it for the benefit of Ryan S.

“I wouldnt have done that event at road America, especially the week after AMA ! But thats the difference between people who have different personal goals and agendas... Just goes to show that money might buy some riders attendance, but it can never buy thier respect”

No instead you will schedule a comp the same exact weekend as a competing comp. Definitely shows “the difference between people who have different personal goals and agendas”

“btw, isnt bubba sparxx todds boy. i know they chill together.
maybe todd kept the cash and bubba did it as a favor. Lol”

Yes bubba is my boy but as I said it was no 20gs bc he did do it as a favor. Again I must be a horrible person for asking my friend for a favor thinking it would help the event. Lol

“road america hosted a round for the xsba back almost 4 years ago now....there was less than 1000 people in attendance.....colbert should have known this facility was inadequate, the staff at road america is not equiped to deal with stunt riders, and the staff also made very evident that they didn't care about the event, otherwise it would have been on a longer section of pavement......”

Imagine that the staff at Road America didn’t care that much about the event. I guess the fact that they have been screwed over by some immature stunters in the past made them a little less impressed. Damn me for thinking that stunters had matured a little and did have legitimate goals in helping the sport, instead as soon as they don’t qualify or get the rub on their back they turn into immature hooligans causing mayhem. Way to prove them right! One day those people will realize that they are what give this sport a bad name and make it take 3 steps backward every time the top riders step it up.

“not to hate but after bubbas performance it brought tons of people down closer and got the crowd pumped up for the riders so it helped a ton. Riding is entertainment so in my opinion it was an honor to have somebody like him there to be a part of it. It set the tempo for the riders I thought. They came out on the second part of the show and tore it up. It was awesome.”

While yes the sound was a little off and some parents were concerned with his language Bubba was an asset to the event and he made the best out of what he had to work with. It was an experience to learn from just like every other risk in life. That’s all we asked for.

Soo basically it boils down to Im an old crook that is after all of your money so I can drive around in a Porsche oh **** wait I don’t even own a Porsche anymore, I mean my truck and my hummer like a baller thinking my **** doesn’t stink right? Anybody who personally knows me knows this isn’t true. Am I so bad of a guy for being 38 years old, still enjoy riding and haven’t given up, donating my time to charities on almost a monthly basis to do shows for nothing, own a house and 2 cars, being part owners in an event and have chosen to make personal financial sacrifices in order to make it larger and help the stunt industry as a whole? I make judgment day videos and some riders ask for me to use their footage only for a handful of them to turn around and act like I owe them something or like I used them 2 years after the fact. If there is one person in here that doesn’t have goals way beyond all of this by the time they reach 38 they are full of ****. I just hope they realize all the bullshit that goes along with it. What it really boils down to is Im that guy that everyone wants to blame, that everyone wants to hate and everyone loves to disrespect yet no one understands why I don’t come on here on a daily basis to explain myself and my actions. Its unnecessary. The people that matter already know. You will all always think you know, when in reality you just wish you did.

To everyone that attended, registered and had a good time, Im glad and I thank you for your support. Everyone that qualified, congrats! You all definitely came to win.
Nick Apex, you truly killed it! I cant even describe how impressed I was with your run.
For everyone that made the trip and were expecting long endo, please believe me when I say I am truly sorry. More notice would have definitely been awesome and Im not going to make some bullshit excuse. Like I said, longest endo is by far my favorite event and as far as Im concerned will NEVER not be included in SW as long as the area provided is adequate. Longest endo separates the men from the boys enough said.
Ryan S., I give you props for riding and especially riding as good as you do after what happened. I personally thank you for spending your time, gas and energy to help promote SW. Im sorry for the way you feel about SW, that you did not enjoy your first SW competition experience and most of all that I didn’t thank you in person. Good Luck.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:07 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

yeah I scheduled a comp the same day as another... Don't start with me, because thats all yall ever have on me, whoop dee do, I didnt schedule the event and you don't even know the whole story behind that. Xdl new York date was scheduled way before stuntfest was.. And I notified Scott (your business partner) in advance

I'm glad you made that comment, it let's me know where the **** talk has come from

Todd, why don't you tell the riders about making the sign a contract saying they can only compete in your series next year, real good for the sport

The truth is that riders have been dissatisfied with stuntwars for a very long time... The only reasons they attend anymore is because the vets wanna take your money and the rookies wanna get a lil shine
Old 06-17-2008, 10:17 PM

Miltown is an unknown quantity at this point

todd if you or anyone else holds an event in WI again, I wouldn't have it at any other track other then the Milwaukee Mile, smack in the middle of Milwaukee, bleachers holds like 20,000 people. Tons of people would show if advertised properly instead of in the middle of no where

Last edited by Miltown; 06-17-2008 at 10:19 PM.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:19 PM

Kolat is an unknown quantity at this point

ha todd has a worse post per day ratio than I do. He must be a noobie to stuntin.

T

Quick Reply: my first stuntwars.....and last.