my first stuntwars.....and last.

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 06:55 AM

alevelcs is a decent person
Re: my first stuntwars.....and last.

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
Dumb it down for all of us stunters next time

ill put a lil ***** on it.................... tell your wife i feel contaminated.... i think the dog ate somethin dead yesterday
Old 06-17-2008, 08:35 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alevelcs
ill put a lil ***** on it.................... tell your wife i feel contaminated.... i think the dog ate somethin dead yesterday
i had to admit her since the last time we were up there. she was still having nightmares from you

atleast it is peaceful around here lately :YEAH
Old 06-17-2008, 09:05 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Big shock, right after stuntwars there is a mad rush of hate oldbert threads. Should have learnt from the last 2 years not to go.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:09 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Big shock, right after stuntwars there is a mad rush of hate oldbert threads. Should have learnt from the last 2 years not to go.
i have no regrets

for not going
Old 06-17-2008, 10:38 AM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

dont understand y they only top the top 10 when they pay out the top ten ???????

so in supercross they should only take the top 3 riders for the main ????????????????????? and have an empty gate
Old 06-17-2008, 10:44 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joey b
dont understand y they only top the top 10 when they pay out the top ten ???????

so in supercross they should only take the top 3 riders for the main ????????????????????? and have an empty gate
Oldbert organized it... you can't expect much.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:22 AM

Fiction is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan S
i wont deny the fact of eggin on the two guys to blow tires off thier bikes sat. night....
Old 06-17-2008, 11:23 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Feel bad for ya ryan, but i will be that echo and say is anyone surprised with this washed up, out of touch, unprofessional, wanna-be hustler organizing these events?
Old 06-17-2008, 11:33 AM
N/A

We need an XDL event in Colorado. Split the country into quarters. Hold an XDL pre-qual in each 1/4, and then hold the final in Vegas or somewhere badass like that. Soooooo many more people would be able to make it. !!!!

Last edited by N/A; 06-17-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:03 PM

stargurlz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding

as for stargurl, your my favorite littel deaf ball of crazyness.
awww :YEAH
Old 06-17-2008, 01:41 PM

X-treem C is an unknown quantity at this point

alright, i'm gonna go on a little rant here....explaining my past couple weeks

showtime motorsports set up the entire stunt wars in wisconsin the past weekend...or should i say....paid for it.

i'm friends with eric from showtime, he actually sponsors me and supports the sport, that's why he pushed so hard to get this event to come to wisconsin.

i suggested that we work together to promote the event, only sensible thing to do since it's only 2 hours from my house, i have a lot of support from the state of wisconsin obviously.

so after a rocky relationship with road americe in the past (we used to do shows there, but got a bad rep for burning things, starting riots, and blowing things up in the campground area for the ama race weekend) i actually called george, the pres or road america and formally appologized for past behavior, EVEN though he has no idea who actually "vertical mischief" consists of, i'm the last remaining RIDING member......whatever, that's a long story, so i suggest we do a show during the ama race weekend the weekend BEFORE stunt wars to help promote the next weekend's event.....showtime lets me ride with him to do my free show, i sold 2 shirts to cover one day's worth of food......whatever, i support this sport

the week before stunt wars i drove 40 mins one way to do a radio gig promoting stunt wars.....half a day shot.

todd colbert has had my team's footage in many of his dvd's....i bent over backwards to help with stunt wars in wisconsin because it was a local event and i wanted to see it succeed. todd colbert NEVER once took the time to come up to me and thank me for helpin put more money in his pocket....in fact, when i showed up to the event that i helped promote, i was expected to set up in the gravel parking lot off the main traffic area.....i had to throw a **** fit just to get my bike parked on pavement and an ez up with a table on pavement----todd, a simple conversation from you would have gone a LONG ways like....hey, i appreciate your help with stuntwars!

now lets talk about the false advertising

longest stoppie---our sport has ONE event where there is a winner and loser, no biased opinions...i told this to everybody this weekend, whoever rolls the furthest wins......slap yourself for letting the road america staff for allowing the comp to be held on a 200 foot straight, especially on one of the largest road racing venues in america.....do it in pit lane, if they needed the entire track for the 2 hours that i saw cars on it for, just use pit lane, its only about 3000 feet long and about 60 feet wide.

what is stuntwars?

is it a concert venue? fmx? what is it???

the 20k that was spent on bubba sparx should have been spent on payouts instead--bottom line, stuntwars doesn't care about promoting the riders....that's what pisses me off, your staff confronted me 3 times asking if i had any shirts to "donate".....i donated 2 weekends of shows, even passed up a well paying show.....and you have the ***** to ask for more shirts????

the setup of this event was all jacked

riders are the most important part of a stunt comp-bottom line

there were two vending areas....what the ****.

slap yourself todd

the riders that compete sell things to pay for their trip, INCORPORATE vending in the pits, but don't have two different spots....the riders are the most important....the setup sucked, people had to walk 1000 feet just to get to the pits.....most unprofessional setup i've ever seen

you pay the top 10 in freestyle.....why not qualify 20 then???? alot of good riders got sent home, luke duke was jacked if you ask me.

there was plenty of downtime sun. for more riding.....acro pat should have gotten some time out there, he sucks at everything other than acro's....he has ***** of steel and that's what makes this sport, he's the only rider that EVERYBODY wanted to watch all the time because everbody knew he was gonna eat **** HARD.

road america has a big chip on their shoulder against me and vertical mischief....that's why the fire sat. night and the burning down of a brick building got blamed on me......whatever ********, don't come confront me about it, just start rumours saying that i'm unprofessional and like to destroy ****.....i wont deny the fact of eggin on the two guys to blow tires off thier bikes sat. night....

bottom line....i'm not salty cause i didn't make the top ten, it sucked having to answer why i didn't get to ride sun. until team event, but there were a lot of people in the crowd that came to show support for what i'm doing as well....i'm not a top 10 rider in indiv. freestyle anymore.....top 20 maybe

i wont be doing any more stunt wars events and don't want my name associated with todd colbert, your true side definately showed, you like money in your pocket.

XDL for life----by the riders, FOR the riders.

The Bottom line is the event went well for the riders considering the area that we had to work with, they got their points and got their prizes. Was stuntwars WI a money maker for Showtime or Stuntwars nope. Stuntwars didn't make a dime and we are fine with that. If we were wanting to make $$$$$$$$$ right out of the gate, I would have never recommended doing an SW in the middle of no where with the type of budget that was into it.

The arrangement that was made with Showtime and SW has nothing to do with RYAN S

Ryan, the things that you are saying are not accurate, I couldn't even finish the post

Did Stuntwars ever ask you to promote or make any arrangements with you?

This thread is making me laugh over here hahahahahahahahaa
Old 06-17-2008, 01:56 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

ok, stuntwars didn't ask me to help promote it....big deal, a simple thankyou and a conversation would have solved that problem.

think i figured you would make a ton of cash at this venue??? no, that's why i offered my services to help promote......this effects everybody who rides, think my sponsors want to see their investment in me at this event in front of whoping 3,000 people???
Old 06-17-2008, 02:05 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

yeah Ryan, he told u sucka, take that bitch!
Old 06-17-2008, 02:10 PM

ok, stuntwars didn't ask me to help promote it....big deal, a simple thankyou and a conversation would have solved that problem.

think i figured you would make a ton of cash at this venue??? no, that's why i offered my services to help promote......this effects everybody who rides, think my sponsors want to see their investment in me at this event in front of whoping 3,000 people???
and what! Yeah chris, take that sucka!
Old 06-17-2008, 02:11 PM
N/A

PSSSSSSSTTTT THOMAS.. XDL.... Colorado!!! :YEAH
Old 06-17-2008, 02:12 PM

3,000 people isnt bad for that type of event

I had no idea you made arrangements with Showtime.

I don't even know you.

If I would have know you had involvement I would have thanked you, I did come over to you and say what's up, from seeing the threads do to your injury.

Sorry you feel that way, but don't hold it against Stuntwars

If it will make you feel better now that I know

THANK YOU for promoting

Last edited by X-treem C; 06-17-2008 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:17 PM

have fun in here, I am out

bye Thomas
Old 06-17-2008, 02:20 PM

yeah Ryan screw u buddy
Old 06-17-2008, 02:31 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Who the hell hires bubba sparx anyways hahahahaha .... that dude doesn't even have enough of a career to be on VH1's Celebreality.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:33 PM

mikkee is a decent person

This crap w/ Stuntwars bashing on Stuntlife has been going on for years.. I have yet to make it to a stuntwars event, cuz I'm always broke as a joke, and going forward if I'm not, I'm saving to hit the next XDL event..

Anyways Ryan.. Nothing but respect for what you've done in the past, overcoming a huge obsticle and continueing to move forward. But it seems as though it's always about what you didn't get.. The event is StuntWars.. NOT Ryan Fest!!!!..... You helped out and did a bunch of things to help the event cuz you love the sport. GREAT! Take it as is and regardless that you didn't get some huge pat on the back, and a spotlight, you should be happy..

There has been wayyyyy too much bashing of companies on here whether stuntwars, cage companies, individual riders etc.. I understand trying to let people kno why it sucks so others don't waste their time.. But there are many who go and DO enjoy it, for whatever reason... I say let people figure it the **** out on their own.. It must not be that bad as a whole, cuz if it was no one would go and there would be no money for it to continue year to year. Do I agree from what I hear about how the riders are treated.. NO.. But all of those that are competing at these events are big boys, already kno and can make that call for them self..

With the upmost respect.. SHUT THE **** UP! Hope to see you at the next XDL :YEAH

Quick Reply: my first stuntwars.....and last.