my first stuntwars.....and last.

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 05:33 PM

JHooD231 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: my first stuntwars.....and last.

Originally Posted by CIX StunnaChris
Thats why I didnt make it....I talked so much **** to the Chicago riders when I found out none of them were going...then found out that I was supposed to work during the weekend and the guy tagging along with me to help with gas backed out on me....And I was still gonna make the 5 hour trip there until Bikefreak called me up as I was packing and told me they cancelled the stoppie comp....F'N PISSED!!!!!
damn yo thats ****** shitty...and yeah gas prices are ****** out of this world nowadays....
Old 06-16-2008, 05:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thats why I didnt make it....I talked so much **** to the Chicago riders when I found out none of them were going...then found out that I was supposed to work during the weekend and the guy tagging along with me to help with gas backed out on me....And I was still gonna make the 5 hour trip there until Bikefreak called me up as I was packing and told me they cancelled the stoppie comp....F'N PISSED!!!!!
i have posted this a few times this week but imma post it again ...
if there are no more longest stoppie events at any more stunt comps then stunting just got gay...
Old 06-16-2008, 05:39 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ryan S
i have to adjust the preload, see.....i carry my dolla bills in my left pocket yo. depending on how many hoes i put out the previous night, kinda depends on how much weight my prosthetic has to handle
don't hate the player hate the game.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:47 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Name:  SW08_2100.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  206.8 KB

this is a gangster shot......click on that link i posted for more
Old 06-16-2008, 06:08 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i heard mitch adams drove all the way there just to turn around and go home
Old 06-16-2008, 06:38 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

http://www.all-out-motorsports.com/f...ead.php?t=2193

all riders that rode.....above is a link to some gangster photo's from the weekend....click and save!
awesome pics!
Old 06-16-2008, 06:57 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

im not going to get started on the todd thing, he and i have had are issues, now were neutral.

as for stargurl, your my favorite littel deaf ball of crazyness.

i asked her the same thing about the typing. its like how words in spanish and english are flip flopped. same deal

i get learned something by her too.

as for stuntwars, if it sucks, people should stop going, and if the judgement day series sucks, dont buy it. stop lining his pockets and then you wont have an issue. just my .02
Old 06-16-2008, 07:00 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
i heard mitch adams drove all the way there just to turn around and go home
I understand not having the venue to do something like long stoppie, but not realizing it until last minute and not notifying riders sucks

Great example of why xdl has mandatory pre registration... This way we can notify athletes of any changes.

Doing events I have learned that **** always happens that is out of your control, its what you do after those things happen that separates good event management from poor management

Thanks for the xdl props, we aren't perfect, but we listen and try to do the best we can

I wouldnt have done that event at road America, especially the week after AMA ! But thats the difference between people who have different personal goals and agendas... Just goes to show that money might buy some riders attendance, but it can never buy thier respect
Old 06-16-2008, 07:00 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

btw, isnt bubba sparxx todds boy. i know they chill together.

maybe todd kept the cash and bubba did it as a favor. lol
Old 06-16-2008, 07:35 PM

DEBO is a decent person
Hot Saucin it

GO SAVAGE!

Name:  SW08_1949.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  80.4 KB
Old 06-16-2008, 09:01 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

this is a surprise....... a thread bashing a stuntwars the weekend after it. LOL

THAT WAY YOU LEARN!
Old 06-16-2008, 09:37 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

thomas....your on point.

road america hosted a round for the xsba back almost 4 years ago now....there was less than 1000 people in attendance.....colbert should have known this facility was inadequate, the staff at road america is not equiped to deal with stunt riders, and the staff also made very evident that they didn't care about the event, otherwise it would have been on a longer section of pavement......

on a side note...it was GREAT to see everybody again....probably the greatest thing about competitions is getting to ride with a bunch of awesome riders and atheletes......
Old 06-16-2008, 09:43 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

bubba sparx 20,000$ 2. woooow.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:28 PM
CBO
BADKIDS DVD

CBO is an unknown quantity at this point

not to hate but after bubbas performance it brought tons of people down closer and got the crowd pumped up for the riders so it helped a ton. Riding is entertainment so in my opinion it was an honor to have somebody like him there to be a part of it. It set the tempo for the riders I thought. They came out on the second part of the show and tore it up. It was awesome.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:29 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

im just amazed that anyone honestly believes that todd colbert being in this just to make a buck is "thread worthy" anymore

to be honest its gotten to the point that if u give him your money (and if u dont know that time is money then.... well ur dumber then the local ***** ******* charlie sheens dried *** on a napkin hopin for a paternity suit) u pretty much deserve to get fucked out of it..... ryan ur smarter than this
Old 06-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

Who were the hooligans who managed to start the stretched out limo golf carts and take them off moto x jumps and berms at 2 am?

Old 06-16-2008, 11:31 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

this is a gangster shot......click on that link i posted for more
Nice pic!!
Old 06-17-2008, 01:00 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

.....i wont deny the fact of eggin on the two guys to blow tires off thier bikes sat. night....

XDL for life----by the riders, FOR the riders.
hah here you go ryan, keep in mind we were all hammered hah

Old 06-17-2008, 01:35 AM
www.TEAMSELECTFEW.com

G-machine is an unknown quantity at this point

I had fun, makes me wanna ride harder..
Old 06-17-2008, 05:53 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DEBO
GO SAVAGE!

looks like a sick trick :YEAH
Originally Posted by alevelcs
im just amazed that anyone honestly believes that todd colbert being in this just to make a buck is "thread worthy" anymore

to be honest its gotten to the point that if u give him your money (and if u dont know that time is money then.... well ur dumber then the local ***** ******* charlie sheens dried *** on a napkin hopin for a paternity suit) u pretty much deserve to get fucked out of it..... ryan ur smarter than this
Dumb it down for all of us stunters next time

Quick Reply: my first stuntwars.....and last.