Old 06-17-2008, 11:38 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough
Re: New 2008 gsxr 600...needs stunting advice

threads' gettin interesting.........
Old 06-17-2008, 12:01 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suzuki310
well i have a got a zuma when i was 13. got a katana 600 when i was 14 and now i got me a gsxr. so its not like this is first bike, not counting the tricked out zuma
since when was it legal for a 13 year old to be riding a street bike?
Old 06-17-2008, 12:02 PM

suzuki310 is a decent person

go farley
Old 06-17-2008, 12:03 PM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

\
well, welds are a usually stronger than the metal its self if they are welded correctly
not aluminum unfortunately.

Aluminum is the worst medium I've ever had the opportunity to work with.

Generally when building alumium for structural reasons (IE frame, swingarm, wheel) you want to try to make it out of one piece and if not you want the joint to have over lap. One piece tightly fit inside of the other. The the weld is not load bearing but just holds the two pieces from sliding out of one another.

Looks like the new gixxer has an easy shear plane... It's a big electronic butt weld probably done in near perfect conditions, but aluminum, unlike steel, will fail after being flexed a small number of times.

In the mfg process there's likely a start stop at the bottom (and maybe the top depending on what breaks more often) of the weld creating a hot and cold spot. the cold spot is under penetrated and the hot spot has put too much heat in the material reducing its original rating.

Imagine the bottom of that weld is the tear line on a perforated piece of paper. Pull the two halfs from the bottom (slam down from a wheelie or jump) and it tears.

Conversely if you hit a wall it tears at the top of the frame and runs to the bottom. Which in my opinion is ok... because hitting walls is bad, whereas wheelies are good.

If anyone in cali wants their frame fixed right before it's stressed or broken I'll build a fish plate on the outside, top, and bottom to spread the load over a bigger area. That'll stop it.

Thanks for attending SillyFabService's tuesday metallurgy class.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by -matt g-

in new mexico if you take a rider saftey program thing you can ride under 100cc on the road, then when ur 15 u can ride anythin over 100cc
Old 06-17-2008, 12:08 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

i hate welds where they just weld th flux, all that happens is the *** dries over the to pieces of metal u r trying to bond, not actually welding, a mix of both is the strongest, bt what gas they use as the fuel affects the metal.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:11 PM

hughes_097 is a decent person

in new mexico if you take a rider saftey program thing you can ride under 100cc on the road, then when ur 15 u can ride anythin over 100cc
**** i was that was the law where i live you gotta be 18 or have a drivers license and a parents signature
Old 06-17-2008, 12:16 PM

shayneusaf is a decent person

Originally Posted by -matt g-
exactly

"Originally Posted by suzuki310
well i have a got a zuma when i was 13. got a katana 600 when i was 14 and now i got me a gsxr. so its not like this is first bike, not counting the tricked out zuma"

dumb *** fucktard so you rode at 14....still illegal

Last edited by shayneusaf; 06-17-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by shayneusaf
exactly

well i have a got a zuma when i was 13. got a katana 600 when i was 14 and now i got me a gsxr. so its not like this is first bike, not counting the tricked out zuma

dumb *** fucktard so you rode at 14....still illegal

ya i know..it was a bit illegal but i never got stopped...
Old 06-17-2008, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by big ben
i hate welds where they just weld th flux, all that happens is the *** dries over the to pieces of metal u r trying to bond, not actually welding, a mix of both is the strongest, bt what gas they use as the fuel affects the metal.
**** i hope there isnt flux in the welds cause that **** should be tig welded...in mig welding they use co2 or a combination of that with argon. the flux just cleans the welds and makes the slag rise to the top which the gas does the same thing
Old 06-17-2008, 12:29 PM

hughes_097 is a decent person

hey suzuki310 pm'd you.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by hughes_097
hey suzuki310 pm'd you.
i didnt get it yet
Old 06-17-2008, 02:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

hahaha hey everyone he can type 62 WORDS PER MINUTE...and cant own anything in ur name til ur 18 so ya....lol and whatever man im 12 yrs deep and aint stop til the end:YEAH and if your going on the pre-puberty **** by experience i feel sorry for you dude if you were in that situation at 15 haha and its funny that you think i give **** about you... this is so funny
u do give a **** about me or u'd shut the *** up and not reply. and at 15 kid i was getten hand jobs in 1st period class

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
1st off... you'd love it if I was on your nuts b/c you are a homo and love anything that licks your nuts. You probably rub peanut butter on your *** crack and let the neighbors dog lick it off like a ****** freak ****** that you are.

Your life has been reduced to you bragging about how fast you can type!! That sums up everything about you. Oh yea, and you may be 6' but you are an anorexic niglet... the COCKtail they have you on for your AIDS must be why you are a buck-thirty soaking wet.
rub peanut butter in the crack for the neighbors dog... im upset u thought of that... sounds like a personal problem. n im a buck 30 cus im missen body parts you **** face ball juggling ***, i only say ur on my nuts cus i've taken a week off this site came back and the 3rd thread i clicked on had nothing to do with me but ur first post in it had my name all in your mouth. stop being a little bitch ***.

i didnt get it yet
and you probably won't til u some off ur lcd trip

*this post took me 2:17 cus i was watching the mtv award rerun*

-e rack-
Old 06-17-2008, 02:18 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E RacK
u do give a **** about me or u'd shut the *** up and not reply. and at 15 kid i was getten hand jobs in 1st period class
So you must have got AIDS @ an early age!!

rub peanut butter in the crack for the neighbors dog... im upset u thought of that... sounds like a personal problem. n im a buck 30 cus im missen body parts you **** face ball juggling ***, i only say ur on my nuts cus i've taken a week off this site came back and the 3rd thread i clicked on had nothing to do with me but ur first post in it had my name all in your mouth. stop being a little bitch ***.
Missing body parts? BWWAHAHAHAHAH The only body part you are missing is your *****, but everyone knew that already. And don't lie, the AIDS your BF gave you is why you are such a skinny little niglet. Go back to typing 62 WPM and drinking down cocktails for your HIV you anorexic reject!
Old 06-17-2008, 02:32 PM

and you probably won't til u some off ur lcd trip

*this post took me 2:17 cus i was watching the mtv award rerun*

-e rack-
dude...hahaha this entertaining....when you where 15 getting hand jobs from your teacher,thats how you passed high school probably. and what is an lcd trip, cause if your trippin on a tv screen your ****** wierd man, and this post took me 278.9 seconds cause i was eatin a sandwhich
Old 06-17-2008, 02:35 PM

sixmassive is a decent person

ok i am not even gonna waste my time here. .

i wish my parents bought me a bike when i was 15. .

they dont love you

kill yourself
Old 06-17-2008, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
So you must have got AIDS @ an early age!!

Missing body parts? BWWAHAHAHAHAH The only body part you are missing is your *****, but everyone knew that already. And don't lie, the AIDS your BF gave you is why you are such a skinny little niglet. Go back to typing 62 WPM and drinking down cocktails for your HIV you anorexic reject!
so yeah... people are suddenly getting aids from handjobs. you get dumber by the day don't you. hahaha, ur really ****** stupid aren't? i bet you don't even got a bike, ur prob just a kid too, worthless, dickless, pussyless, aimless, no reason to live cus ur on my nuts so much u dam sure aint ridin
Old 06-17-2008, 02:40 PM

dude...hahaha this entertaining....when you where 15 getting hand jobs from your teacher,thats how you passed high school probably. and what is an lcd trip, cause if your trippin on a tv screen your ****** wierd man, and this post took me 278.9 seconds cause i was eatin a sandwhich
yes, a handjob from my teacher.... cus she was milf status... and i had more game then that vili kid. look up lcd, its a crystalized form derived of lsd. it don't matter how i passed high school cus ur still in it and im not so eat a varsity dick and ask farley if he can spare some space on my proberial nuts for ya
1:12
Old 06-17-2008, 02:42 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

so yeah... people are suddenly getting aids from handjobs. you get dumber by the day don't you. hahaha, ur really ****** stupid aren't? i bet you don't even got a bike, ur prob just a kid too, worthless, dickless, pussyless, aimless, no reason to live cus ur on my nuts so much u dam sure aint ridin
SICK BURRRRRNNNN.... oohhhhhhh. I guess AIDS has taken over your creative thug side to huh!?!?! How's it feel being 6' and 130 lbs? I bet you don't even have to open your car door, you just slip through the crack in the window. Are you anorexic or bulimic? B/c either way you look like death walking among us.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:55 PM

idahostunten is a decent person

1. i think your too cocky
2. i think you should have had to buy your own **** like me
3. your going to destroy your brand new bike
4. i just dont like you

Quick Reply: New 2008 gsxr 600...needs stunting advice