New 2008 gsxr 600...needs stunting advice

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 08:59 PM

shayneusaf is a decent person
Re: New 2008 gsxr 600...needs stunting advice

just keep it stock, learning wheelies will probly be easier with your stock gearing, and once you can get ur bp down, see where you wanna go with that...
Old 06-16-2008, 11:07 PM

600flipper is a decent person

I was just saying how i dont believe he has one anybody can post pictures of a stock 08 gsxr and ask for advice and for any parent that lets a kid get a bike that young is 1 stupid or 2 he probably put a insurance plan on you i got my first bike when i was 16 by myself and my mom still doesnt support it lol im 17 and i have two bikes single mom never had a dad worked my *** off for what i have, my advice or anybodys advice wouldnt help you seat time will

Last edited by 600flipper; 06-16-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:44 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

I was on a bike at 3 years old. Dad told me the day my training wheels are off my bike I could get a 50. So my parents trusted me to ride what ever bike I wanted to. And do anything on them I wanted. If stunting was tight back when I was 16 and my parents had the $ for it they would trust me to do it big.So I dont doubt this lucky kids got the cool parents to let him ride that young. and so stock sprockets are where ya wanna learn. My bike came with 14 up and hated it. been stock ever since. rock it
Old 06-17-2008, 12:00 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by suzuki310
ok so 1i live in the middle of no where..whats that matter? 2i am 15 , what does that matter? i know it is new... 3im gonna break it in and 4it will be done right. so whats the deal??? i am not a pro or near it on a street bike cause 5i race motocross and pit bike 5.5stunt some....im just wanting to take some of those skills and read a book.
1. where do u find people to race much less a bike dealership
2. ur 15, u cant ride on street n im sure ur not a.coltons height
*bonus* i doubt u can even touch the ground on it
3. no ur not
4. asking advice on here no asking period ow to break in a bike means ur gonna break it! you start it, ride it, change the oil, ride some more
5. i don't believe that anymore/5.5. no u or ud know how to wheelie

thanks but i know how to wheelie about anything but i am just now learning on my street bike. i was just wanting some gear ratio ideas or if the power commander would help a noticeable amount and stuff like that
Originally Posted by MurderdR6
****, wish i had rich parents to buy me **** to go out and **** up...everythings prolly his dads anyways...lol
yup, the kid even admitted it as highlighted below

on paper they are....but those are my race bikes, the 2 stroke is for outdoor and the four stroke is my main bike but mainly used for indoor racing.Just finished it for the summer arenacross season and for the U.S Open. Plus i really dont **** **** up! and that gsxr is my dad who also has a cruiser.
on paper and in life

so basically if you know what your doing it wont happen?
true for most people. even works for me cus i dont ride mine. if u ever get one it'll crack... in the garage... on the kickstand. in the meantime the one in ur dreams already has fatal damages
Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
dude, u know i had to give the plug on that one, hahahaha i was tryin to find ur space page on me list n blast the kid with a fresh pik

-either all the bikes are his dad's or someone find the myspace link he copied that from-
Old 06-17-2008, 12:14 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Suzuki310... if there is one person NOT to listen to, NEVER EVER listen to E-Rack. He's the biggest stuntlife homo squid out there.

If all you want a bike for is to bust a couple wheelies and impress chicks, well son... enjoy being the next statistic, b/c you will wreck. But in the meantime, gearing, power commander, all that good stuff will always help the bike out. Learn rear brake control and take it slow, don't overdue it and try to scrape in 1 night.

Good Luck!
Old 06-17-2008, 01:01 AM

suzuki310 is a decent person

Originally Posted by E RacK
1. where do u find people to race much less a bike dealership
2. ur 15, u cant ride on street n im sure ur not a.coltons height
*bonus* i doubt u can even touch the ground on it
3. no ur not
4. asking advice on here no asking period ow to break in a bike means ur gonna break it! you start it, ride it, change the oil, ride some more
5. i don't believe that anymore/5.5. no u or ud know how to wheelie

yup, the kid even admitted it as highlighted below

on paper and in life

true for most people. even works for me cus i dont ride mine. if u ever get one it'll crack... in the garage... on the kickstand. in the meantime the one in ur dreams already has fatal damages

dude, u know i had to give the plug on that one, hahahaha i was tryin to find ur space page on me list n blast the kid with a fresh pik

-either all the bikes are his dad's or someone find the myspace link he copied that from-
alright you ******* homo...sweet job editing all my posts..cause you did and dont lie....i know my bikes are mine and i dont give a **** who says they arent... i might be new to this street bike **** but i have been on a motorcycle since i was 3... this isnt my first ******* time ans all i know is i can kick all your ***'s on a dirt bike cause thats what i do.. i race motocross....so rag on me all you want cause some old ****** aint gonna be puttin me down anytime soon....actually i think this **** is really funny ....thanks for spending your time attempting to put me down ....also the name is spelt with a k not a c...and i am a couple inches shy of 6 foot fyi
Old 06-17-2008, 01:32 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Suzuki310... if there is one person NOT to listen to, NEVER EVER listen to E-Rack. He's the biggest stuntlife homo squid out there.

If all you want a bike for is to bust a couple wheelies and impress chicks, well son... enjoy being the next statistic, b/c you will wreck. But in the meantime, gearing, power commander, all that good stuff will always help the bike out. Learn rear brake control and take it slow, don't overdue it and try to scrape in 1 night.

Good Luck!
get off my nuts you dick ridin ***** *****. you pay more attention to me then anything else in your life.

alright you ******* homo...sweet job editing all my posts..cause you did and dont lie....i know my bikes are mine and i dont give a **** who says they arent... i might be new to this street bike **** but i have been on a motorcycle since i was 3... this isnt my first ******* time ans all i know is i can kick all your ***'s on a dirt bike cause thats what i do.. i race motocross....so rag on me all you want cause some old ****** aint gonna be puttin me down anytime soon....actually i think this **** is really funny ....thanks for spending your time attempting to put me down ....also the name is spelt with a k not a c...and i am a couple inches shy of 6 foot fyi

hahaha you lil pre-puberty bitch i ain't edit all ur post just a cople and i even underlined them. no edits kid, ur bikes aint ur, u even said ur dads name on the papers which is ownership by law. ain't no one been on a motorcycle since 3 so u can lick on farley's anus on that one before he lick's urs. wow a few inches shy of 6' where i already am. i dont care who's *** u think u can own on a dirtbike hell i never rode one. thats like sayin i can own you in fukin physics. n i do hope ur not put down by an old guy, im 22 n got farley tryin to ride my *** like the flagship runner of a gay parade at a fetish fair. oh, and i give a *** how ur name is spelt cus i got no idea what it is i just hope u can wake up for summer school in the morning.

besides, i type 62 wpm so i dont spend all day thinkin bout this i pretty much just think of it as i go. thanks though, it's been a rough day i need a 636 right clip on n sipping is crap. jeeze, it really sux sometimes to have so many bikes... that aren't in my dads name
Old 06-17-2008, 01:41 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sonli
you win avatar of the year................. :YEAH
i like son dooby's avitar too :YEAH
Old 06-17-2008, 02:01 AM

600flipper is a decent person

lol the comeback kid
Old 06-17-2008, 03:52 AM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

Originally Posted by R1Wonder
i like son dooby's avitar too :YEAH
thank you thank you

last time i checked all pro Outdoor motocross racers ride 4 strokes .... and if dude was good enough to ride U.S. open... he would be riding a 4 stroke outdoor as well..i call
Old 06-17-2008, 04:18 AM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

thank you thank you

last time i checked all pro Outdoor motocross racers ride 4 strokes .... and if dude was good enough to ride U.S. open... he would be riding a 4 stroke outdoor as well..i call

fourstrokes are for ******... 2 strokes are a mans bike!!! 4 strokes are like riding with the easy button on
Old 06-17-2008, 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
fourstrokes are for ******... 2 strokes are a mans bike!!! 4 strokes are like riding with the easy button on
but you know all about that for stunting buahahahahha!
Old 06-17-2008, 04:37 AM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

but you know all about that for stunting buahahahahha!

.......i will all over your purddy gixxer!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2008, 04:46 AM

.......i will all over your purddy gixxer!!!!!!!!!!!!
just like the side of my yard??
Old 06-17-2008, 04:46 AM

two strokes are twice as rugged on every aspect of the bikes vs the four strokes...it takes a really good rider to staight up rail one.....i like my four stroke as an all around bike...but the two stroke will probably never see the inside of a staduim...its sketch...so i only ride my 2 smoker outdoors along with the thumper

heel clicker-thumper
corner-2 stroke
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	l_eff57ec2a10faf15e747906cfd8d9480.jpe
Views:	27
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	210679   Click image for larger version

Name:	l_ae82ae783a8b5230119c82e0de52d30f.jpe
Views:	30
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	210680  
Old 06-17-2008, 04:52 AM

thank you thank you

to qualify for the u.s open its all indoor racing.. i raced the south region which was kansas city(didnt make it), dallas,tx;albuquerque,nm and louisville,ky. i made 3 out of the 4 and won the schoolboy class and got 3rd in 250 intermediate or b class.:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 06-17-2008, 05:22 AM

get off my nuts you dick ridin ***** *****. you pay more attention to me then anything else in your life.

hahaha you lil pre-puberty bitch i ain't edit all ur post just a cople and i even underlined them. no edits kid, ur bikes aint ur, u even said ur dads name on the papers which is ownership by law. ain't no one been on a motorcycle since 3 so u can lick on farley's anus on that one before he lick's urs. wow a few inches shy of 6' where i already am. i dont care who's *** u think u can own on a dirtbike hell i never rode one. thats like sayin i can own you in fukin physics. n i do hope ur not put down by an old guy, im 22 n got farley tryin to ride my *** like the flagship runner of a gay parade at a fetish fair. oh, and i give a *** how ur name is spelt cus i got no idea what it is i just hope u can wake up for summer school in the morning.

besides, i type 62 wpm so i dont spend all day thinkin bout this i pretty much just think of it as i go. thanks though, it's been a rough day i need a 636 right clip on n sipping is crap. jeeze, it really sux sometimes to have so many bikes... that aren't in my dads name
hahaha hey everyone he can type 62 WORDS PER MINUTE...and cant own anything in ur name til ur 18 so ya....lol and whatever man im 12 yrs deep and aint stop til the end:YEAH and if your going on the pre-puberty **** by experience i feel sorry for you dude if you were in that situation at 15 haha and its funny that you think i give **** about you... this is so funny
Old 06-17-2008, 09:09 AM

shayneusaf is a decent person

before i wasnt gonna bust on you....but now, you just sound like a spoiled little ******* for one...if youre gonna come on here and ask a question, but if youve been riding since u were three you should know a little bit how this **** works..youre ******* 15 kid, dont come on here and talk all kinds of **** to everyone and start bein a dick, cus nobody is gonna like you. lay off the cuts and respect your elders .......and anyways you dont need to do **** to your bike...learn how to do wheelies with stock set-up, itll do just fine...later once you can ride bp and want more, then do what u need to do
Old 06-17-2008, 09:25 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

on paper they are....but those are my race bikes, the 2 stroke is for outdoor and the four stroke is my main bike but mainly used for indoor racing.Just finished it for the summer arenacross season and for the U.S Open. Plus i really dont **** **** up! and that gsxr is mine, my dad has a cruiser.
dont ur parents want do adopt a brazilian guy? ill be 21 in 5 days and im a really nice guy
Old 06-17-2008, 11:13 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

1st off... you'd love it if I was on your nuts b/c you are a homo and love anything that licks your nuts. You probably rub peanut butter on your *** crack and let the neighbors dog lick it off like a ****** freak ****** that you are.

Your life has been reduced to you bragging about how fast you can type!! That sums up everything about you. Oh yea, and you may be 6' but you are an anorexic niglet... the COCKtail they have you on for your AIDS must be why you are a buck-thirty soaking wet.

Quick Reply: New 2008 gsxr 600...needs stunting advice