New 2008 gsxr 600...needs stunting advice

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 02:18 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New 2008 gsxr 600...needs stunting advice

Originally Posted by 100%_sukkafree
W.R. GA^^^^^^?????
methinks he means Warner Robbins, i got a buddy up there with a 1000+ hp poopra.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:29 PM

suzuki310 is a decent person

Originally Posted by big ben
thats why i dont like welds.
\
well, welds are a usually stronger than the metal its self if they are welded correctly
Old 06-16-2008, 02:34 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by suzuki310
\
well, welds are a usually stronger than the metal its self if they are welded correctly
yet, the frame crack on the weld line, u would think a manufacturer would have a good machine weld
Old 06-16-2008, 02:42 PM

hughes_097 is a decent person

come on guys leave the little rich kid alone. we'll just tell stunt 904 where he lives
Old 06-16-2008, 02:43 PM

zeerider is a decent person

Originally Posted by y2kmk
methinks he means Warner Robbins, i got a buddy up there with a 1000+ hp poopra.
that's what I mean. For another week anyway.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:46 PM

zeerider is a decent person

hey 100%_sukkafree. did you ride for a car show in Warner Robins a while back? probably close to a year.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:01 PM

black600k3 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn I can't believe that ****. My buddy has a k6 600 that he's dropped like six or seven time hard as ****. One the bike even slammed into a curb and fliped over it into a guard rail and he rode that bitch away that day. Damn **** must have gone down hill sick. Makes me worry about my k8 1000
Old 06-16-2008, 03:47 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
i think your gonna need a turbo dude, you need all the power to lift the front wheel.

Filters, exhaust and a power commander aint gonna give you enough grunt...

its probly a bit cheaper just to trade it in for a hayabusa

Do you guys agree?
i agree with you but he should do some price shopping between that and the zx14, maybe get some swingarm extension for it too.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:48 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

oh and a 240 rear tire will help alot for the stearing
Old 06-16-2008, 03:52 PM

i was thinking more of a honda goldwing for the kid.............
Old 06-16-2008, 03:58 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Just don't do it. You probably paid like 9 G's for that thing ,just go buy a bike that you paid 1 G for and beat the hell out of it. Then when you're good stunt a nice bike if you want. Trust me I did the same stupid thing and all I have left is a stupid payment.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by hughes_097
i was thinking more of a honda goldwing for the kid.............
or how about some training wheels would be good ....not
Old 06-16-2008, 04:50 PM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

all new bike frames suck *** for crashing .. but they dont suck for racing do they???
Old 06-16-2008, 06:11 PM

^^ ***** gunna break when you crash its just that simple.....
Old 06-16-2008, 07:30 PM

sonli is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hughes_097
all i have to say is dumb ****
you win avatar of the year................. :YEAH
Old 06-16-2008, 07:56 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

90% of you guys on here are some jealous *** haters. congrats bro if you got good parents who support you and hook u up with ****. i hate hearing ppl rag on kids cuz they got ****. i grew up broke as **** and not for one second have i ever hated on rich ppl, **** i surround myself with em. its all the broke *** "friends" that will try to rob your *** when ur not looking. if you got a brand new bike, **** it. learn on that ****, who cares. i bought a brand new r6 in 03 and stomped the **** out of that bike for 2 years, bought a gsxr with 900 miles on it mint and stomped the **** out of that, and every other bike since then ive had has been near brand new and mint as ****. stuntlifers always seem to be internet know it all badasses, and half of em can barely do a ******* wheelie. bottom line is, no new bike is strong, f4i's arent even that strong. most of this **** is just luck and a little preparation to keep ur bike in good shape. just do what u do and never ask for advice on this forum again cuz it never turns out well, every smart *** squid will jump in and **** on you to make themselves feel better cuz theyre 2 months more advanced than you and any real advice that gets said by real riders gets swept under the bullshit. sorry for the rant, i just hate the hateful scumbags this world is filling up with.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:10 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
90% of you guys on here are some jealous *** haters. congrats bro if you got good parents who support you and hook u up with ****. i hate hearing ppl rag on kids cuz they got ****. i grew up broke as **** and not for one second have i ever hated on rich ppl, **** i surround myself with em. its all the broke *** "friends" that will try to rob your *** when ur not looking. if you got a brand new bike, **** it. learn on that ****, who cares. i bought a brand new r6 in 03 and stomped the **** out of that bike for 2 years, bought a gsxr with 900 miles on it mint and stomped the **** out of that, and every other bike since then ive had has been near brand new and mint as ****. stuntlifers always seem to be internet know it all badasses, and half of em can barely do a ******* wheelie. bottom line is, no new bike is strong, f4i's arent even that strong. most of this **** is just luck and a little preparation to keep ur bike in good shape. just do what u do and never ask for advice on this forum again cuz it never turns out well, every smart *** squid will jump in and **** on you to make themselves feel better cuz theyre 2 months more advanced than you and any real advice that gets said by real riders gets swept under the bullshit. sorry for the rant, i just hate the hateful scumbags this world is filling up with.
Hey I was just tryin to help his *** out. I wish someone had told my dumb *** not to destroy my brand new bike when I first started. So who's the know it all squid now giving all the advice.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
hey man thanks...im not gonna go thrash around in a parking lot all i want to do is bust a good wheelie every once in a while you no.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:54 PM

joey bagadonuts is a decent person

i agree with u 100%. the kid is MAN enought to ask for advice and everyone puts him down. TRY helping him!!!! you all think your BIG **** riding your wheelies and talking ****. try to do something good for the world and teach the kid what you know , not what you think you know. you wonder why ppl hate stunt riders and the cops hassle you? it's because 90% of you are ********!!!! go ahead and start your **** with me. I can take it. But know this I will see some of you on the street and YOU will have to call me Sir. I can either think of stunter as a close groupe of ppl that help each other or I can remember this display of **** talking on a 15yr old boy. I guess i'll just have to start writing more tickets
Old 06-16-2008, 08:56 PM

street pegs good investment and rear handbrake setup perfect for bustin a wheelie and still looks good with tearin the look or it if you color everything like son dooby witch looks like the sex on a bike
http://www.esd-mfg.com/esd/products/stuntpegs.php

Quick Reply: New 2008 gsxr 600...needs stunting advice