Starboyz Stuntfest OMG!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2003, 12:13 PM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally posted by Shugga
Anyone can play frogger anytime!!!! The next even (for us) will be the Stuntlife show and during that weekend we will have round 2.

CBOdmi- Your rydin style is sick bro!!! Propz!!!
Old 06-25-2003, 01:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Doris is an unknown quantity at this point
here are the sign makers. sorry pic is dark, but my camera suks! its xrated, flava, chew cha, stallion, sugga, pappa kev, and me
Old 06-25-2003, 01:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Doris is an unknown quantity at this point
nice to have the pic
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dsr n stuntlife.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	22999  
Old 06-25-2003, 03:24 PM

bigtdme is an unknown quantity at this point
i had a blast at the starboyz event. I got to meet alot of people and i look forward to the next event stuntlife is having. peace
Old 06-25-2003, 05:36 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
first off....I THINK STARBOYZ COMP WAS VERY UNORGANIZED.

the reason being, is the fact that there was supposed to be a practice area set up....does everbody do ****ing 12's all day long?!>??!?!?! that section SUCKED ***....kevin's party cost ten bucks, i've been to college party's that were half that price which had ten times as many women....then he took the beer away at 11pm?!?!?!? yeah......that was really worth my ten bucks.....

practice sessions on the track in the mornings needed to cost 10 bucks?!?!??! don't you guys have enough ****ing money yet>?! we came all the way from wisconsin, we spent a ton of money on food and gas and we felt rather ripped off after the whole experience simply because there was NO amateur events other than stoppies.....come on....what about amateur freestyle??!?!?!

ok, i'm done venting now....you can gurantee that you wont see this ***** ****er out there next year.......i'm not a starboyz "groupie" so i feel that i don't need to kiss their *** anymore.

Old 06-25-2003, 05:51 PM

VDUB113 is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL... dude over here is straight bawlin'. No need for amateur events. Get better at your shizzle and throw down harder. Thats all there is to it dog.

Props to John for taking 2nd in 2 events.

And if the three bikes that were on the PA Turnpike are on this board, PM me if you read this. On the way home I was running with a guy on a Honda RCFiddy1, a yellow Kawi (i think) and a girl on a Suzuki SV650S. Well I gotta tell yins that your girl almost got run'd over by that semi. I stopped cauze I thought he clipped her back wheel.. Thank god she got out of that jam. (I was in the blue GTi)
Old 06-25-2003, 06:35 PM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by CBROrange
first off....I THINK STARBOYZ COMP WAS VERY UNORGANIZED.

the reason being, is the fact that there was supposed to be a practice area set up....does everbody do ****ing 12's all day long?!>??!?!?! that section SUCKED ***....kevin's party cost ten bucks, i've been to college party's that were half that price which had ten times as many women....then he took the beer away at 11pm?!?!?!? yeah......that was really worth my ten bucks.....

practice sessions on the track in the mornings needed to cost 10 bucks?!?!??! don't you guys have enough ****ing money yet>?! we came all the way from wisconsin, we spent a ton of money on food and gas and we felt rather ripped off after the whole experience simply because there was NO amateur events other than stoppies.....come on....what about amateur freestyle??!?!?!

ok, i'm done venting now....you can gurantee that you wont see this ***** ****er out there next year.......i'm not a starboyz "groupie" so i feel that i don't need to kiss their *** anymore.

you could practice fast wheelies on the track also if u were paying attnetion, granted it was only certain times..there was no room to say ok here is a fast wheelie spot to practice. As for the party, your telling me all you can drink, trevor vines, mad mike jones, fiddys, quads, girls, alot of the best stunt riders in the US, live band, thats not worth 10 dollars man, maybe u need to find a new job As for the beer truck closing at 11pm, that was not our doing, the cops shut the beer truck down ! Along with when we had to start charging dollar a beer, it was either that are party was gonna get shut down. Alot more goes into a party that big if you ever thought to think about that. Permits and alot of restrictions. For the ameatur events, i cant speak much for that, im sure there are very good reasons on y they didnt have them....The only ameatur event was stoppie, but you could enter the freestyle and ne other event...With the events we had, it already took all day long, and was very hard to keep ORGANIZED, yes i said organized, over all it was very organized, lets c your group put on an even that big, and have everything be perfect. Who said you had to kiss there ***?? You must have wanted to do that on your own! I think the events will go on successfully without you, sorry you had such a horrible time, but cant make everyone happy. Have fun
Old 06-25-2003, 11:21 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
CBO--PM ME....WE SHOULD RIDE NOT THIS WEEKEND, BUT NEXT....

starboywannabe......give me 100,000 dollars a year and a ton of fans.....i'll set you up a show 10 time better that this one.....dude, i drove 8 ****in hours for this....there wasn't even a place to burn a tire unless i wanted to wait till sun. afternoon....we had to leave at 2 pm to get back into wisconsin at a decent time...we all have normal jobs dawg!!!!

i have no problem with doing 12's all day long in that "practice" area...but what about a guy that doesn't like doing them?!?!? there is a lot more to stunting than 12's....i was not happy with this show, and you don't have to worry about seeing me there next year....i understand that you will tear into my about how i am stating how i feel......feel free!!! i'm just speaking my mind...i hold nothing back

as far as me competing in the freestyle event, i would have if we could have stayed longer, but i have a full time job...and i didn't feel it was worth it when i was going up against crazy dan, d-aces, pbr, all the big names.....i'm lookin forward to july 12th....
Old 06-25-2003, 11:42 PM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by CBROrange
CBO--PM ME....WE SHOULD RIDE NOT THIS WEEKEND, BUT NEXT....

starboywannabe......give me 100,000 dollars a year and a ton of fans.....i'll set you up a show 10 time better that this one.....dude, i drove 8 ****in hours for this....there wasn't even a place to burn a tire unless i wanted to wait till sun. afternoon....we had to leave at 2 pm to get back into wisconsin at a decent time...we all have normal jobs dawg!!!!

i have no problem with doing 12's all day long in that "practice" area...but what about a guy that doesn't like doing them?!?!? there is a lot more to stunting than 12's....i was not happy with this show, and you don't have to worry about seeing me there next year....i understand that you will tear into my about how i am stating how i feel......feel free!!! i'm just speaking my mind...i hold nothing back

as far as me competing in the freestyle event, i would have if we could have stayed longer, but i have a full time job...and i didn't feel it was worth it when i was going up against crazy dan, d-aces, pbr, all the big names.....i'm lookin forward to july 12th....
sorry you didnt have fun man...but the event was the weekend, people came from all over, most took mon or tues or or something, i understand you had to work, but there is nothing we could do about that one. Also about competing, and you didnt want to because you were up against the big names, what happened to doing it for fun???? also 8 hours? my buddies came down from NH drove 13 hours, left sun after show, made it back for work mon morn...People drove from all over man, sorry you guys had do take off early, your entitled to your own opinion man, cant please everyone, ive been to plenty of events and stuff that i didtn care for to much, but i dont come onthe boards and bash it, and say how unorganized it was etc..but either way, goodluck with ur events, i hope they all turn out to b a great success and im sure they will be very well organized
Old 06-26-2003, 01:32 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
i had fun, just wish i could have done more stuff. I had to leave saturday night cause I work monday and i needed to get stuff done on sunday.

I think a major problem with the organization was the rain. It threw everything off. I almost missed out on amature stoppie because i wasn't paying attention and they moved some events around but oh well. i sucked at it anyways cause i was nervous. I have rolled (measured it out) over 100 feet by a little and i didn't even break like 50 feet at hte comp. I was the dork on the orange and blue 929 if anyone remembers that.

anyways, the party was sick, i liked it. the 50 demolition derby in the front yard was the best! I was on the orange fiddy also trying to stay the **** away from that 400ex that was ruling the grounds.
Old 06-26-2003, 07:06 AM
Regular StuntLifer

BrynBaily is an unknown quantity at this point
Drunkin Joey

Originally posted by binder929rr
the 50 demolition derby in the front yard was the best! I was on the orange fiddy also trying to stay the **** away from that 400ex that was ruling the grounds.
Hehe yea, a drunk Joe Frazier + 400EX = watch the F*#k out! Lucky he only cliped me once or twice on the leg hehe. I was on the fiddy that looked like it was on roids jumpin the fence with Crazy Dan.
Old 06-26-2003, 07:07 AM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally posted by CBOdmi
there werent too many amateur competitions but hey i didnt care i competed anyway. It was for fun and to be on the track with the best riders in the US. that was enough for me even though I knew wasnt going to win.
Old 06-26-2003, 07:13 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally posted by CBOdmi
, anybody else get so sunburnt to the point they can't even move. I have been in the bed for 2 to 3 days straight. I had my shirt off the whole day sunday with no sun screen, it looks good cause im not a white ghost like I always am but it hurts so damn bad, could be serious not sure havent went to the doctor..cant even sleep at night.........gonna take a week off of stunting for sure to heal up..............but the only bad thing i can think of about the show is that i cant do circles and everybody was doing them........
There is more to stunts then circles bro! I watched you ride Sat. and Sun., your lanky *** rides that damn bike pretty good! You added character to your burnout, which was great! Loved it!
Oh, if it makes you feel any better my nose is pealing like a ****!
Old 06-26-2003, 07:40 AM
back in the saddle again

which fiddy was that bryn? You talking about the one that had the tall boy seat?

i need to figure out a way to meet all you guys i talk to on here. I was probably riding with you all and didn't even know it.
Old 06-26-2003, 07:45 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Yea, the one with the XR70 forks, and riser kit. Would have liked to talked to ya, maybe we should have "hi my name is" tags on lol!
Old 06-26-2003, 07:48 AM
back in the saddle again

ya, we all need too because a lot of people from teh board were there but everyone i talked to said they didn't really visit stuntlife (cause i asked). I know we were rubbin elbows though.

so what do you think about my orange and blue fiddy?

who was that on the kawasaki green xr50 with the 70 motor in it?
Old 06-26-2003, 08:50 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Don't know, there were alot of people I had no clue who they were. I only really knew the locals and the regular stunters.
Old 06-26-2003, 09:05 AM

WheelZnorth_Jim is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL....

YEAH BRYN WAS THE ONE WITH THE SHIRT ON THAT SAYS

" KISS ME MAN, I AM GAY "

HA HA HA HA

Old 06-26-2003, 09:44 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Re: LOL....

Originally posted by TRIXXXTER750
YEAH BRYN WAS THE ONE WITH THE SHIRT ON THAT SAYS