Old 06-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tiny Cars Pulling Bike Trailers

Originally Posted by old man roger
NIIICE one OMR
Old 06-12-2008, 05:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i want a gold wing to tow my stuntbike...lol

i mean old guys are suppsed to ride goldwings right ?
Old 06-12-2008, 06:03 PM

A-Boy"RDLC" is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 06-12-2008, 06:07 PM

Knowles is a decent person

Originally Posted by Vetter
i know...but its got the krylon touch. gonna try and get away from that if possible! if i dont get that ballin f4i ill be def buying his. lol.

i can come up anyway and shoot some people on COD4 with you anytime cupcake.

Vetter...you do ride with a guy that paints for a living keep that in mind homie!!!!I'll hook ya up dont worry bout that!!!!

Tigroo...that car is pimp ****!!!

!!!!HATCHBACKS RULE!!!!
Old 06-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by k_nowles600
Vetter...you do ride with a guy that paints for a living keep that in mind homie!!!!I'll hook ya up dont worry bout that!!!!

!!!!HATCHBACKS RULE!!!!
i know man. lol. im just too lazy to do the body work to prep it for you. and id feel bad if you did the paint + prep for the hook up price.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:04 PM

Knowles is a decent person

i know man. lol. im just too lazy to do the body work to prep it for you. and id feel bad if you did the paint + prep for the hook up price.
Haha...Thats why i get one of my bitches that do body work at the shop to fix the plastics so we dont gotta (cuz body work blows, not that i cant) then all we do is prep and wa' la'!!!!A fresh new look!!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 07:51 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

niner's plastics are clean, just get a da going and sand em up
Old 06-13-2008, 08:10 AM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

Scooter I will get ya a price but the new CR motor is only in the jetta wwagon in the US, all the rest are the old style TDI which is still a good motor. They make crazy power with some adders and even stock there great. I already used up a few of my discount id for a couple tdi's and a tiguan (which i didnt say it with have the CR shortly). Oh and Tig we dont have that golf in the US our golf was on the GTI, Rabbit platform.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:24 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
Scooter I will get ya a price but the new CR motor is only in the jetta wwagon in the US, all the rest are the old style TDI which is still a good motor. They make crazy power with some adders and even stock there great. I already used up a few of my discount id for a couple tdi's and a tiguan (which i didnt say it with have the CR shortly). Oh and Tig we dont have that golf in the US our golf was on the GTI, Rabbit platform.
cr is the way to go, much more efficient
Old 06-13-2008, 01:06 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

coudn't say more:YEAH
Old 06-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

!!!!HATCHBACKS RULE!!!!
Do it Vetter!
You buy now!
Haha...Thats why i get one of my bitches that do body work at the shop to fix the plastics so we dont gotta (cuz body work blows, not that i cant) then all we do is prep and wa' la'!!!!A fresh new look!!!!
Originally Posted by scott3824
niner's plastics are clean, just get a da going and sand em up
The minty tail needs to be scuffed, the tank just needs to get the paint tape lines sanded out, tank has near perfect bondo work, side panels just need light sanding/cleaning off road grime.
Originally Posted by scott3824
cr is the way to go, much more efficient
I want a CR fiesta.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:22 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Question Re: Tiny Cars Pulling Bike Trailers

http://www.dieselpowermag.com/news/0...sel/index.html
The 1.4L will deliver a measured 53.3 mpg in the city, along with a full 76.3 mpg on the highway.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:56 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
http://www.dieselpowermag.com/news/0...sel/index.html
The 1.4L will deliver a measured 53.3 mpg in the city, along with a full 76.3 mpg on the highway.
acceleration from 0-50 mph in 25-30 seconds, and a top speed of 55-60 mph.

Old 06-13-2008, 01:58 PM

c_jake9 is a decent person

I know you all think quads are gay but whatever, I'm posting my pic anyways.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	088.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	210557  
Old 06-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
acceleration from 0-50 mph in 25-30 seconds, and a top speed of 55-60 mph.

That was the old gas model. The 1.6 has more nut. o-60 in 11 seconds and top speed of 102. Milage will only drop depending on how you drive it.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:00 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by c_jake9
Gay
Old 06-13-2008, 02:14 PM

c_jake9 is a decent person

In my defense I don't trailer my bike. The lot I use is a Church Parking Lot not even a quarter mile from my house.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:48 PM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

that lexus is wicked cool
Old 06-13-2008, 02:51 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by c_jake9
Quads are cool if you use them for the right uses

IE: smokin a fatty/drinkin a beer cruising some trails :YEAH
Old 06-13-2008, 02:57 PM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

example of whats not cool... MANDEM riding at the stunt spot thinking thats cool... FYI... not cool.

Quick Reply: Tiny Cars Pulling Bike Trailers