Squids

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 07:25 PM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about
Squids

Why do those of us that are still in the beginning stages of stunting have to learn on our own. I can understand we have to earn our right to ride the good spots. Why do we have to pay with wrecking our bikes and hospital bills when all it would take is a little input from someone that as been where we are. I know you don't wont the good spots blown up by having a medical run and the cops out to the spot but is it not better to help the new guy (squid) out and teach them that way we are not out on the streets and giving this sport that we are trying to mainstreem a bad name.
Lets try and all get along.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:52 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Squids

Dude, I think you are running across some serious ******** then. I know personally, I have ZERO problem helping a dude out that is NEW. Let me make sure you saw that.... ****NEW****. However, if the ****** rolls up and is a squid you better believe I'll let him 12 his bike.

If a new guy wants to learn, you can always tell... when a squid wants to learn, you can always tell. There is a difference.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:55 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Dude, I think you are running across some serious ******** then. I know personally, I have ZERO problem helping a dude out that is NEW. Let me make sure you saw that.... ****NEW****. However, if the ****** rolls up and is a squid you better believe I'll let him 12 his bike.

If a new guy wants to learn, you can always tell... when a squid wants to learn, you can always tell. There is a difference.
+1 I'M NEW BUT I'VE HAD NO PROBLEM WITH STUNTERS HELPING ME OUT. I'M GETTING BETTER SLOWLY BUT GETTING BETTER
Old 06-09-2008, 08:09 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

there are only a few of us doing it here and us few new guys are lucky to get all the help we want but we are stunting bikes a few years old max.

your old sled is not the best for stunting.. maybe they are afraid of getting hit by a tank. not that i can say much with a gix

636 or f4i is the bike to get
Old 06-09-2008, 08:15 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

I rode with some big names up in Vegas, totally a beginner, and got nothing but help from them.

I think if you just shut up, watch, ask good questions, and be serious.. you'll get the help you want. Otherwise show up lookin like a squid talking like one.. chances are they'll let you ride away and loop your ****. I've never met a rider that didn't want to help, but plenty that get tired of "Will you teach me to wheelie?"
Old 06-09-2008, 08:21 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

im one of the biggest dicks on SL, but in real life i help everyone as much as i can. the only time i dont is when i run into a know it all, then i just nod my head and agree, then wait for them to squid out.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:31 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
im one of the biggest dicks on SL,
finally something we can all agree on!

Old 06-09-2008, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
finally something we can all agree on!

but even then i still give advice to those that ask for it.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:03 PM

c_jake9 is a decent person

I've never met anyone in real life that doesn't like to help me. I think people are mostly joking around on SL. I doubt stock05 is as obnoxious in real life as he is on SL cause I've seen his myspace page and he was with a surprisingly cute girl for how ugly he is. There must be a bit of good personality going on there!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:41 PM
It's cold out here

csiamanis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by c_jake9
...cause I've seen his myspace page and he was with a surprisingly cute girl for how ugly he is...
Old 06-09-2008, 09:57 PM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

Well when trying to hook up and ride with the guys here in town. I don't get calls back. Rearly get told where a decent spot is to practice. I was the one that first truned the main guy in town into stunting. I has a couple of bad summers and was not able to ride. They got good and I have to start over. I am tired of getting blocked and tired of the cops popping up at the only decent spot in town becouse of the other guys blowing it for me the last two years.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:02 PM

I may have an old sled but it was still the best bike for the year and it is paid for. I miss my 929. It would beat and f4i any day. Awsome brakes and real easy to wheelie.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:17 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by crashtest 750
I may have an old sled but it was still the best bike for the year and it is paid for. I miss my 929. It would beat and f4i any day. Awsome brakes and real easy to wheelie.
Now here, you sound like a squid.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:21 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

it doesn't matter anyway, nothing anyone tells anyone will make up for seat time . what about people that learned **** without anyone else around
Old 06-09-2008, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
no kidding I am a squid. The only place I get seat time anymore is on the streets. That looks real good on the 6 o'clock news when I wreck.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:28 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

wish i would have someone help me learn, i keep mouse-trappin and im going to get real fucked up soon
Old 06-09-2008, 10:52 PM

Dstunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by DLISH
it doesn't matter anyway, nothing anyone tells anyone will make up for seat time . what about people that learned **** without anyone else around
+1 all you have to do is listen to what they tell you,dont say "well i think it would work better like this"that will get you no where.and then ride your *** off
Old 06-10-2008, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by c_jake9
I've never met anyone in real life that doesn't like to help me. I think people are mostly joking around on SL. I doubt stock05 is as obnoxious in real life as he is on SL cause I've seen his myspace page and he was with a surprisingly cute girl for how ugly he is. There must be a bit of good personality going on there!
what a dick
Originally Posted by Zuki750
+1

Originally Posted by DLISH
when you have someone telling you what your doing wrong and how to correct it, its speeds the process up

Originally Posted by Dstunter
+1 all you have to do is listen to what they tell you,dont say "well i think it would work better like this"that will get you no where.and then ride your *** off
there is nothing i hate more, because when that happens, i think to myself why did he even have me waste my breath.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:42 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^^^^whats stock05's myspace........
Old 06-10-2008, 01:18 AM

c_jake9 is a decent person

Stock's myspace is very obvious to find but I'm not going to post it up because I don't want him pissed at me. I have to admit, he is a little scary But he can definitely ride, he definitely has a cute girl hanging on to him, and he definitely looks better with a full faced helmet on then without it!

Quick Reply: Squids