Squids

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 01:34 AM

c_jake9 is a decent person
Re: Squids

Oh yeah, and stock05, I'm also Mormon so there is no point in doing all that flirting with me as I see you do with so many others on this site. It isn't going to get you anywhere so just move right along to the next victim.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:34 AM

mb32 will become famous soon enoughmb32 will become famous soon enough

crying is for babies. suck that **** up, work hard, go pro, then you can be the guy that helps everyone. i am personally a person that would rather go at it alone. been doing everything else my whole life alone pretty much. if you love to ride it wont matter what other people do you will ride anyways.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:39 AM

c_jake9 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DLISH
it doesn't matter anyway, nothing anyone tells anyone will make up for seat time . what about people that learned **** without anyone else around
It takes longer to learn. When I first started to try and wheelie I was by myself. The two biggest pointers that I learned to start were on a youtube video. It seems simple now but it never crossed my mind to slip the clutch with one finger and that the rear brake can be used to bring the bike back down if you pass BP. One minute of advice saved me hours of seat time.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:06 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

i know for me its more that I am nervous to go out there. I am totally into the scene and plan to make it my life...but I am not pro and never plan to be. Although I do enjoy building stunt bikes, upgrades, conversions, full fairing westcoast style, streetfightered, sprockets, brakes, cage/subcage variations and styles. Its fun and that I too plan to make a living doing in a retail setting.....although I am nervous to roll through a well know stunt spot ...specially here in the bay with such good riders, and try to learn balance point. For one I dont want to be the guy in the way or choppin the throotle lookin like a retard ..lol...I will get there eventually...I think time on the fifty helped and would continue to help to get foot/handbrake controls down....who knows though...WOuld you being a rookie just roll out to the spot where Darius, WestCoast Connection, and all sorts of other great riders and crews go and just drop in so to speak?....

Last edited by zride; 06-10-2008 at 03:12 AM.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:29 AM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zride
..WOuld you being a rookie just roll out to the spot where Darius, WestCoast Connection, and all sorts of other great riders and crews go and just drop in so to speak?....

I started riding at the spot nick apex and kane hit up.

The secret is to shut up, listen, and ride while they're taking a break. Most of the time they'll see something wrong and give you a hand fixing it. Just don't try and argue/disagree with them, sometimes they reccomend something that feels weird or doesn't make sense.. but it does, and it will. I opted to listen to them and their countless of thousands of hours of experience and seat time.

I can't count the amount of times one of those guys pulled me aside and explained something to me, showed me a technique, etc.

that said i'm still a squidbilly, but i'm getting better. and mucho thanks to them for it. caught idle now.. just working on keeping it consistant and trying to turn them :YEAH

Last edited by y2kmk; 06-10-2008 at 03:32 AM.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:48 AM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

Well when the local guys only say is just do it. I get no advice form them so now I say just fu*k it and do my own thing and bust it out at a later day. This thing is dead.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:58 AM

07Rsixxer is a decent person

i dont have too many people to help me here, thats what SL is for! our main spot has the cops all over it now, and the best stunt rider here in town has "his own spot" so i just went out the other day and found a couple spots for myself and a couple other people who are just learning to ride.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:23 AM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crashtest 750
Well when the local guys only say is just do it. I get no advice form them so now I say just fu*k it and do my own thing and bust it out at a later day. This thing is dead.
seat time and experience is the best teacher. You can sit here and talk theory all day.. or you can get the **** off the comp and ride! :YEAH
Old 06-11-2008, 01:55 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by c_jake9
Stock's myspace is very obvious to find but I'm not going to post it up because I don't want him pissed at me. I have to admit, he is a little scary But he can definitely ride, he definitely has a cute girl hanging on to him, and he definitely looks better with a full faced helmet on then without it!
i really want to talk **** to you, but im afraid thats what you want because youre a homo and secretly want to suck my dick off

Originally Posted by zride
i know for me its more that I am nervous to go out there. I am totally into the scene and plan to make it my life...but I am not pro and never plan to be. Although I do enjoy building stunt bikes, upgrades, conversions, full fairing westcoast style, streetfightered, sprockets, brakes, cage/subcage variations and styles. Its fun and that I too plan to make a living doing in a retail setting.....although I am nervous to roll through a well know stunt spot ...specially here in the bay with such good riders, and try to learn balance point. For one I dont want to be the guy in the way or choppin the throotle lookin like a retard ..lol...I will get there eventually...I think time on the fifty helped and would continue to help to get foot/handbrake controls down....who knows though...WOuld you being a rookie just roll out to the spot where Darius, WestCoast Connection, and all sorts of other great riders and crews go and just drop in so to speak?....
your one of the biggest douches on here, i tried to invite you out to ride with me, javon, tone, big kris, and jay bling and for whatever reason you decided to talk **** to me , so now you remain a squid.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:00 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by stock05

your one of the biggest douches on here, i tried to invite you out to ride with me, javon, tone, big kris, and jay bling and for whatever reason you decided to talk **** to me , so now you remain a squid.
and now that i think about it, i think i invited you twice and pm'd you my number.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:08 AM

Nellie636 is a decent person

for the guy from norcal talkin about goin to the spots pros are. sack up *****! i almost looped my bike in front of Big Joe molina and 40 other bikers at the spot... u know what i dont give a ****, im here to ride and get better. u dont want to get made fun of or **** talked to stay out of the way and dont be blazin around the spot in a half *** wheelie, work ur lift off, if it aint right from the start put it back down. i havent been taught **** and im no pro but im gettin better. just stfu, watch, read, bring a blunt to the spot, smoke everyone out and pick their brains.

now the guy who started the thread... i live in suburbia, po po heaven, i have a circuit since i cant be at any one spot longer then 10 min. i use 2 different high schools, a church, and a back alley way. dont go there trying to learn everything at once, gotta get a boner before u can **** right? take it slow and dont worry about other people helping u, ur a big boy... no one taught u how to jack off right?
Old 06-11-2008, 04:44 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

this is a squid

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/435...il-change.html