cicle wheelie differences

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 02:35 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person
cicle wheelie differences

hey, i stunt a supermoto drz 125L for thos of u who dont know, its a 4 stroke 125, sits bigger than a 600, but tops @ about 60 mph. i can do sit down circle wheelies, but am having issues when doing seat stander circles, i can do one revolution but that is it. it wheighs 170 lbs, the rear shock is hella soft, and no hand brake
but my question is this,
i am buying a 600 and wanted to know how much easier they will b on a big bike
?
Old 06-09-2008, 02:38 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: cicle wheelie differences

Originally Posted by big ben
hey, i stunt a supermoto drz 125L for thos of u who dont know, its a 4 stroke 125, sits bigger than a 600, but tops @ about 60 mph. i can do sit down circle wheelies, but am having issues when doing seat stander circles, i can do one revolution but that is it. it wheighs 170 lbs, the rear shock is hella soft, and no hand brake
but my question is this,
?
because everyone stunted a 4 stroke 125 before getting a sportbike, again calamari.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:41 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

EASIER on a normal bike?

Ahhhh so much to learn, I sure hope you like breaking **** and fixing ****.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:42 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Seat stander circles on that bike are easy with no handbrake.. I've done a million on the same bike.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

for it only being a 125 it does not have much engine braking how is it possible to do a seat stander circle with no hb?
Old 06-09-2008, 02:51 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

The DRZ125L actually has more engine brake than any other bike in its size range that I've ever rode
Old 06-09-2008, 02:53 PM

but my question is this,
?
apparently you just suck ***** on your bike
Originally Posted by nags
Seat stander circles on that bike are easy with no handbrake.. I've done a million on the same bike.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:56 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Dirt bikes are EASIER to stunt then sport bikes.

Especially a bike like a drz125..

When you said you stunt super motor, were you talking about the 125? Or do you also ride a 400 or 450??

If you were only talking about the 125, then a sport bike is A HUGE jump..

a 400/450 is at least getting closer to the power of a sport bike.. But a 125, thats the next step up from a 50!

Originally Posted by djdrip4life
for it only being a 125 it does not have much engine braking how is it possible to do a seat stander circle with no hb?
They have plenty of engine brake

and IMO, any 4 stroke dirt bike is a million times easier to do no hand brake tricks, then a sport bike..

I learned on a crf150f, weighs 226 pounds, with 13 horse power...
and trust me, its WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY easier then a sport bike!

It took me 4 days to learn circles on the 150f, and 7 days before I made my first video on it..

took me about 2 years to finally learn circles on the sport bike
Old 06-09-2008, 02:57 PM
CA STUNTER

is all u do rag on people stock 05?, its annoying, give people advice or help, not just say how sucky everyone else is
what can u do anyway????????????

Last edited by big ben; 06-09-2008 at 02:58 PM. Reason: missspelling
Old 06-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

so its possible to do ss circles on this drz125 without a hb? im just trying to see from ur perspective cuz even tho it may have decent engine braking i just cant understand how this could work other than the idle is at 800 with a huge sprocket on the rear
Old 06-09-2008, 03:00 PM

is all u do rag on people stock 05?, its annoying, give people advice or help, not just say how sucky everyone else is
what can u do anyway????????????
why dont you get your *** in school and learn how to use english properly instead of worrying about what the **** i do?

MAKE BITCHES LIKE YOU CRY
Old 06-09-2008, 03:01 PM

so its possible to do ss circles on this drz125 without a hb? im just trying to see from ur perspective cuz even tho it may have decent engine braking i just cant understand how this could work other than the idle is at 800 with a huge sprocket on the rear
if you turn your idle up, you lose your engine brake dippy.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Originally Posted by stock05
if you turn your idle up, you lose your engine brake dippy.
i kno that........ thats the only way he can do circles without a hb
Old 06-09-2008, 03:04 PM

i kno that........ thats the only way he can do circles without a hb
i give up
Old 06-09-2008, 03:04 PM

The one I rode was stock. Haven't you ever seen videos of Schooler on a stock CRF150 with no handbrake?
Old 06-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

no i havent seen that! post 1 up
Old 06-09-2008, 03:06 PM

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=NvqRuuqAHUE&feature=related[/youtube]
Old 06-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

ha no ****. ok im convinced now! i am a lil smarter now
Old 06-09-2008, 03:11 PM
CA STUNTER

i just assumed the wieght and inertia of a big biek would make it easier.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:24 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

i just assumed the wieght and inertia of a big biek would make it easier.
Nah its WAY harder

WAY more power, way more touchy.

And with them weighing more, makes them harder to throw around..

So say your doing a circle on a big bike, and you start to highside, you can't just lean a little more in, or just kcik your leg out and save yourself.. You got a 400 pound bike throwing YOU around

no longer are YOU throwing the bike around

Quick Reply: cicle wheelie differences