so pretty much my buddy is fucked

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 11:54 AM

idahostunten is a decent person
Re: so pretty much my buddy is fucked

Originally Posted by YamiFanatic
sucks to here about your friend but if your truly getting into stunting then you gotta get over crashing

i have dropped my bike alot but thats what you get when you learn to stunt....the 06r6 isnt much of a stunter just track it and down the road buy a f4i

im glad to see an r6 stunting on this forum....(the guy on the red r6) yeahhh yamaha
do you think i should just buy his bike and fix it over the summer or not
Old 06-07-2008, 11:58 AM

idahostunten is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
if you grow some ****** ***** and realize that this kind of **** happens then you will..

****, if seeing someone wreck freaks you out this bad just wait till the 1st time you do
i dont get why everyone thinks im freaked out by riding its the fact that on slip up and my brand new bike is fucked
Old 06-07-2008, 12:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by idahostunten
i dont get why everyone thinks im freaked out by riding its the fact that on slip up and my brand new bike is fucked
Originally Posted by idahostunten
am i going to get over being freaked out by even looking at my bike
Old 06-07-2008, 01:50 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You told em you looped a wheelie and they paid for it I cant see an insurance company paying out if they know you looped a wheelie.
insurance is insurance, don't they have to cover it regardless??
Old 06-07-2008, 01:54 PM

Kolat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats news to me. Im VERY surprised that the insurance company would pay for the wreck if you were doing wheelies as its 100% your fault then but I never had to deal with that to know.
Full coverage pays for any damage to the bike just like if you ran a stop sign and hit a car with it, they still pay for your damage even though it's 100% your fault. Just watch out for state farm they are absolutly no help for medical if your in an accident. I got hit by a car and when I called them to see what I should do they were like "well for your medical costs your gonna be SOL cause we don't cover it and won't help you go after their insurance to cover it either.'
******* pissed me off, but they were cheap.

T
Old 06-07-2008, 02:20 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

You told em you looped a wheelie and they paid for it I cant see an insurance company paying out if they know you looped a wheelie.

THEY DID THE COP GAVE ME A WRECKLESS AND WROTE DOWN DOING A WHEELIE. I WAS SURPRISED TO
Old 06-07-2008, 09:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Towlieee
insurance is insurance, don't they have to cover it regardless??
Originally Posted by Kolat
Full coverage pays for any damage to the bike just like if you ran a stop sign and hit a car with it, they still pay for your damage even though it's 100% your fault. Just watch out for state farm they are absolutly no help for medical if your in an accident. I got hit by a car and when I called them to see what I should do they were like "well for your medical costs your gonna be SOL cause we don't cover it and won't help you go after their insurance to cover it either.'
******* pissed me off, but they were cheap.

T
Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
THEY DID THE COP GAVE ME A WRECKLESS AND WROTE DOWN DOING A WHEELIE. I WAS SURPRISED TO
Thats all news to me. I thought if youre doing a wheelie thats there way out of covering it. From my understanding, insurance is for accidents. If youre doing a wheelie and wreck thats not really an accident. Its stupidity in the insurance companies eyes. I got a friend who works at an insurance company. Ima ask him to see what he says. I know when I first started stunting I was doing poppa stoppies and I did one coming up to a light and my boy crashed into me. Oxford wouldnt cover my medical bills coz they said they dont cover medical if you get hurt on a motorcycle. They told me to go through my bike insurance which I didnt want to do coz I thought it would raise my rates which it didnt I'll post up what my boy says when I talk to him.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:47 PM

zeerider is a decent person

Sometimes it depends on your insurance, but usually, everything is covered except for things like competitions. Most of the time your insurance will even cover you if you wreck the bike on a race track, provided your not in an actual race or running in a timed event. That's why a lot of tracks don't run the timers on open track days.
Good luck keeping your policy with them though if your make a claim because you wrecked a wheelie. And you can expect your rates to sky rocket.