so pretty much my buddy is fucked

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 05:08 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person
Re: so pretty much my buddy is fucked

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
nothing if they can tell it was from a wheelie (ie obvious scratched tail)

i believe those are normally not covered. don't hold me to it though.

THEY R, WHEN I WRECKED MY 06 DOING A WHEELIE MY INSURANCE PAYED FOR IT. 5Gs, I PAYED 1G OUT OF IT
Old 06-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by idahostunten
i have a red 07 yamaha r6 so i keep the wheels down until i pay for it all
me too. wheels down.

Last edited by T-NECK; 06-06-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
THEY R, WHEN I WRECKED MY 06 DOING A WHEELIE MY INSURANCE PAYED FOR IT. 5Gs, I PAYED 1G OUT OF IT
You told em you looped a wheelie and they paid for it I cant see an insurance company paying out if they know you looped a wheelie.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dam TNeck. Thats a pretty ****** bike. :YEAH
Old 06-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Dam TNeck. Thats a pretty ****** bike. :YEAH
thanks. she needs a little TLC after my last excursion, but its all good. lol
Old 06-06-2008, 06:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by T-NECK
thanks. she needs a little TLC after my last excursion, but its all good. lol
I could imagine lol. At least both you and the bike will be all good again. :YEAH Could always be worse
Old 06-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I could imagine lol. At least both you and the bike will be all good again. :YEAH Could always be worse
true that, God was watchin out for me that day fo sho!
Old 06-06-2008, 07:08 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by T-NECK
true that, God was watchin out for me that day fo sho!
:YEAH
Old 06-06-2008, 07:23 PM

Kolat is an unknown quantity at this point

both insurance companies I've had would pay out for wheelies i read thru everything on the latest company and they cover it unless your "competing in a stunting competition"

oh and $450 and I live in washington so I'll come pick it up.

T
Old 06-06-2008, 07:40 PM

idahostunten is a decent person

he says that he is selling the bike as soon as it is fixed to pay off his brand new dirt bike so no im fucked because i have no one to ride with
Old 06-06-2008, 07:44 PM

oh and he got an x ray the only thing that is broken is his thumb and he has some cracked ribs, i guess safety gear actually works
Old 06-06-2008, 07:46 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

he says that he is selling the bike as soon as it is fixed to pay off his brand new dirt bike so no im fucked because i have no one to ride with
Welcome to the club. LOL
Old 06-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

am i going to get over being freaked out by even looking at my bike
your right riding is to dangerous. give up bro and just sell your bike to me for 2 grand and your problems will be solved
Old 06-06-2008, 07:54 PM

im not afraid of getting hurt
im afrdi that i cant afford to fix my bike if i wreck it
so i will stick to stunting my dirt bike
Old 06-06-2008, 08:38 PM

Kolat is an unknown quantity at this point

if the bike is hurt that badly then the insurance will just total it out.

Dibs on buyback!

T
Old 06-06-2008, 08:41 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

am i going to get over being freaked out by even looking at my bike
if you grow some ****** ***** and realize that this kind of **** happens then you will..

****, if seeing someone wreck freaks you out this bad just wait till the 1st time you do
Old 06-06-2008, 08:49 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

is this a manbear pig moment?
Old 06-07-2008, 07:45 AM

YamiFanatic is a decent person

sucks to here about your friend but if your truly getting into stunting then you gotta get over crashing

i have dropped my bike alot but thats what you get when you learn to stunt....the 06r6 isnt much of a stunter just track it and down the road buy a f4i

im glad to see an r6 stunting on this forum....(the guy on the red r6) yeahhh yamaha
Old 06-07-2008, 11:08 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Kolat
both insurance companies I've had would pay out for wheelies i read thru everything on the latest company and they cover it unless your "competing in a stunting competition"

oh and $450 and I live in washington so I'll come pick it up.

T
Thats news to me. Im VERY surprised that the insurance company would pay for the wreck if you were doing wheelies as its 100% your fault then but I never had to deal with that to know.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:26 AM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
Did someone say POTHOLE

i know the feeling of flying over the front from spreader from hitting a pothole around 45-55 and it is not good
Special K's for me. I turtle-shelled that **** on my back, Ninja Turtle style.....until i hit the grass. then it was more like a rag doll

Quick Reply: so pretty much my buddy is fucked