Old 06-06-2008, 12:43 PM

Saturnin is a decent person
Re: wtf bizshop!!! what his deal????

the cake is a lie
Old 06-06-2008, 07:54 PM

customsound is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mofat01
someone said he cleaned out his paypal acct....no money left in it. so paypal isnt gonna help
ya he cleaned out his acount i won my case but theres no money to get back . and he wont reply
Old 06-06-2008, 11:10 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Saturnin
the cake is a lie
dude portal was ******* tight haha
Old 06-06-2008, 11:25 PM

lol... i coudnt get into it.. i might have to try again.. i'm all over TF2 tho
lol

and i just got indiana jones for pc..lol....
Old 06-06-2008, 11:27 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

oh man portal is crazy you are missin out, they are makin a second one. i liked it you just gotta play it til' you can shoot two portals then its fun

i haven't touched TF2 haha
Old 06-07-2008, 12:36 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Afflicted
oh man portal is crazy you are missin out, they are makin a second one. i liked it you just gotta play it til' you can shoot two portals then its fun

i haven't touched TF2 haha
yeah portal is insane!!!

makes you feel sick sometimes tho

"you will be baked and then there will be cake"
Old 06-07-2008, 12:40 AM

douggiefresh is a decent person

so basically when i file paypal im still fucked anyone know the truth about whats going on
Old 06-07-2008, 02:21 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i like cake .

I like cupcakes :YEAH
Old 06-07-2008, 02:23 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cupcake
Oh thats just too easy..
Old 06-07-2008, 02:26 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

I know, I set myself up...it's the booze
Old 06-07-2008, 02:34 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Yes... yes you did
Old 06-07-2008, 03:01 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by cupcake
Old 06-07-2008, 05:02 AM

there is a new upgrade to teh pyro in tf2, the Axtinguisher, lol
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/53041
Old 06-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Team Johnnie Do

Johnnie Do is an unknown quantity at this point

As a "Stasis sponsored rider" i know as no other how Bishop does his business... or should i say doesnt...

He started sponsoring me in september 2007, it started all good.
He sended me 2 pair of shoes to start with and promissed to send me at least 10 pairs more within a month...

After 2 months i still didnt got any more shoes and the ones i got were allready wearing out.
So after several unawnsered emails i finaly got a reply... and he sayd he send me shoes but they were probably lost in the mail...
And reading some of the stories on stuntlife it looks like im not the only one with this problem...
Guess there are a lot of mailman wearing Stasis these days...

Anyway he send me some new pair, i told him i liked the new borne's and the stuntstars.
Finaly in the end of Januari 08 i finaly got some new shoes, a pair of bornes and a pair of exo skeletons (wich i allready had)...

Now a few months back i send him an email in wich i told him to stop playing games and stop lying otherwise i'd stop promoting his ****..

Then he send me back that he is sorry and he realy wants me on the "stasis team" and he's gonna send me a lot of stuff and even hook up my girl with some shoes!

For a minute i thought he realy changed... but up till today i never got anything and he doesnt reply to email
Old 06-07-2008, 01:57 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Hate to say it

but I had a bad feeling about bishop ,ever since I first read like 5 threads of peolpe saying they got fucked by him

and everyone would always come in defending him "oh bishops my boy" "bishop woudln't harm a fly" "bishops a good man the people that said they got screwed are lieing" "quit trying to bring his business down"

and bishop would come in, in ANGER, that I said bad things about him.. He talked and fed his bull **** "oh i've had problems, the company is going great now" "yada yada yada"

Then people called him out when got stabbed, same ****, people getting ANGRY over it, telling people to **** off, saying fucked up **** just in DEFENSE of bishop, someone they don't know, someone who was probably lieing about everything all along..

He always seemed like a shady scammer to me, just took him to scam about 100 people before anyone everyone started to realize it!
Old 06-07-2008, 02:07 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Johnnie Do
As a "Stasis sponsored rider" i know as no other how Bishop does his business... or should i say doesnt...

He started sponsoring me in september 2007, it started all good.
He sended me 2 pair of shoes to start with and promissed to send me at least 10 pairs more within a month...

After 2 months i still didnt got any more shoes and the ones i got were allready wearing out.
So after several unawnsered emails i finaly got a reply... and he sayd he send me shoes but they were probably lost in the mail...
And reading some of the stories on stuntlife it looks like im not the only one with this problem...
Guess there are a lot of mailman wearing Stasis these days...

Anyway he send me some new pair, i told him i liked the new borne's and the stuntstars.
Finaly in the end of Januari 08 i finaly got some new shoes, a pair of bornes and a pair of exo skeletons (wich i allready had)...

Now a few months back i send him an email in wich i told him to stop playing games and stop lying otherwise i'd stop promoting his ****..

Then he send me back that he is sorry and he realy wants me on the "stasis team" and he's gonna send me a lot of stuff and even hook up my girl with some shoes!

For a minute i thought he realy changed... but up till today i never got anything and he doesnt reply to email
johnny im not surprised u got fooled by this ******!!! (no offense to my *****'s) but wat im really surprised is that u liked his shoes ????
Old 06-07-2008, 02:15 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

i was gonna give em a shot cause they were cheap... good thing i didnt
Old 06-07-2008, 03:02 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: wtf bizshop!!! what his deal????

Old 06-07-2008, 03:17 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by DURTY
johnny im not surprised u got fooled by this ******!!! (no offense to my *****'s) but wat im really surprised is that u liked his shoes ????
I do not appreciate you making jokes about my african heritage.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:13 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

He's in rehab and doesnt have access to a computer or his phone. The shoes will be shipped out shortly...........

Quick Reply: wtf bizshop!!! what his deal????