stretchhhhhhhh

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 02:50 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person
stretchhhhhhhh

so my question is....
what do you guys do to stretch an keep in shape for riding....
personally i think i dont have much of a problem with stretching around bike... but others ask an i have no idea.. i dont really stretch much or do anything except eat unhealthy an ride alot hahaha
but even thou it sounds gay ive been told to do yoga/pilates! hahahahah
i thought about it, cause maybe it'd take me to the next level... but have yet to do anything diffrent. personally my only problem is getn to sore after riding an maybe aftger a awhile of riding getn tired....

example... if i do alot of ground stalls an hope to frog to 50/50... outta four times in a row... i would land first three but 4th id most likely **** up an be to tired to pull my self up an shin myself in the tank....

LIN wtf does your *** do to hop around the bike like that??!?$4gtmbhnl nlb

anyway... thats what i got.... anyone got some answers
?! haha
Old 06-04-2008, 03:00 PM

mikkee is a decent person
Re: stretchhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
so my question is....
what do you guys do to stretch an keep in shape for riding....
personally i think i dont have much of a problem with stretching around bike... but others ask an i have no idea.. i dont really stretch much or do anything except eat unhealthy an ride alot hahaha
but even thou it sounds gay ive been told to do yoga/pilates! hahahahah
i thought about it, cause maybe it'd take me to the next level... but have yet to do anything diffrent. personally my only problem is getn to sore after riding an maybe aftger a awhile of riding getn tired....

example... if i do alot of ground stalls an hope to frog to 50/50... outta four times in a row... i would land first three but 4th id most likely **** up an be to tired to pull my self up an shin myself in the tank....

LIN wtf does your *** do to hop around the bike like that??!?$4gtmbhnl nlb

anyway... thats what i got.... anyone got some answers
?! haha
as for sore and getting tired when I first started riding my 636 that ****** thing was so fun, and so forgiving compared to my gixx I was hauling *** wheeling all over the place jumpin all around, rode like that for like three weeks and the bike would get itred before I did. lol and got a lot more out of my practice after those three weeks of crazyness cuz I wouldn't fatigue.. Though I kinda lost it after slowing dn and gaining 10lbs.. lol

So basicly ride like a mad man. Dont wait all day in the circle pit, and keep movin. Kinda like stunt cardio, kinda speeds up ur style too. idk.. lol
Old 06-04-2008, 03:08 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

i drink alot of beer and eat fast food. when i get too the spot i do recon circles to warm up. then im golden after that lol

your supposed to stretch before you ride?
Old 06-04-2008, 03:08 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Stretch before and after riding. as well as when you take breaks. It'll help you from gettin sore.

as far as not being able to pull yourself up after so many stall tricks, thats a little thing some of us have called MUSCLE.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by SIC J
Stretch before and after riding. as well as when you take breaks. It'll help you from gettin sore.

as far as not being able to pull yourself up after so many stall tricks, thats a little thing some of us have called MUSCLE.
awwwww shizzle..
Old 06-04-2008, 03:12 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

can i buy that on ebay?
Old 06-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

i take my moms to yoga 2x a week

-kane
Old 06-04-2008, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by mikkee
as for sore and getting tired when I first started riding my 636 that ****** thing was so fun, and so forgiving compared to my gixx I was hauling *** wheeling all over the place jumpin all around, rode like that for like three weeks and the bike would get itred before I did. lol and got a lot more out of my practice after those three weeks of crazyness cuz I wouldn't fatigue.. Though I kinda lost it after slowing dn and gaining 10lbs.. lol

So basicly ride like a mad man. Dont wait all day in the circle pit, and keep movin. Kinda like stunt cardio, kinda speeds up ur style too. idk.. lol
i like stayn in circle pit when theres alot of people at the spot...
but for example lastnight.. buncha people but all jus people from bikenight watchn so i was racing around drifting stoppies an circles... even a christ or two i was tryn to mix it up hahahahah

but if theres a buncha people i dont like to deal with the highspeed wheelies goin on so i stay in the safe corner with the slow circles
Old 06-04-2008, 03:19 PM

***!
casn you even do stall tricks?!?!?!
Old 06-04-2008, 03:20 PM

***!
casn you even do stall tricks?!?!?!
Nope, never tried. Can you go 1 day without complaining or crying about something and posting it all over myspace or stuntlife?
Old 06-04-2008, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
i take my moms to yoga 2x a week

-kane

how many moms do you have!??!

so you do yoga twice a week?
it help alot?
i was told pilates was better for what we do...
but either way id have to say id feel alil weird doing either...
Old 06-04-2008, 03:22 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

do lots of spreaders to stretch your inner....oh wait, wrong thread

Joesph....tire....soon....I no bullshit
Old 06-04-2008, 03:23 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

ooopss
Old 06-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

how many moms do you have!??!

so you do yoga twice a week?
it help alot?
i was told pilates was better for what we do...
but either way id have to say id feel alil weird doing either...
yoga pilates... same **** overall.. a 1 hour class your tired by the end..
and dont feel weird doing it.. the 24hr fitness by my house i go to is full of hot chicks.. and when you go with your mom you give off that... awwww what a good guy impression... yaaa buddy!

does it work? i dunno. I stretch a lot. if i dont give a good 20-30 min stretch after a hard days riding my body crumples up and i feel all busted and sore, but when i do give a good stretch i feel i sleep better, and feel better the next day. not to mention i do find being flexible very helpful with riding, specially when wrecking..

-kane
Old 06-04-2008, 03:32 PM

i like stayn in circle pit when theres alot of people at the spot...
but for example lastnight.. buncha people but all jus people from bikenight watchn so i was racing around drifting stoppies an circles... even a christ or two i was tryn to mix it up hahahahah

but if theres a buncha people i dont like to deal with the highspeed wheelies goin on so i stay in the safe corner with the slow circles
True I kinda do the same, but like I said just ridin like a mad man putting a lot of strain on yrself without waiting or taking breaks gave me sum crazy riding stamina. I'd ride and watch people take two breaks while I kept riding and only stopped cuz my bike was getting hot. lol
Old 06-04-2008, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
yoga pilates... same **** overall.. a 1 hour class your tired by the end..
and dont feel weird doing it.. the 24hr fitness by my house i go to is full of hot chicks.. and when you go with your mom you give off that... awwww what a good guy impression... yaaa buddy!

does it work? i dunno. I stretch a lot. if i dont give a good 20-30 min stretch after a hard days riding my body crumples up and i feel all busted and sore, but when i do give a good stretch i feel i sleep better, and feel better the next day. not to mention i do find being flexible very helpful with riding, specially when wrecking..

-kane

nice... thank kane. im convinced... haha im gonna go watch all the hotties do the downward dog or spiraling zebra or whatever the stretchs are called hopefully amy doesnt get mad hahaha
but ya especially the stretchs after riding is were im lacking...
......jus the information i was looking for:YEAH
Old 06-04-2008, 03:34 PM

True I kinda do the same, but like I said just ridin like a mad man putting a lot of strain on yrself without waiting or taking breaks gave me sum crazy riding stamina. I'd ride and watch people take two breaks while I kept riding and only stopped cuz my bike was getting hot. lol
ya on the f4i i would ride 8 hours with only stopping if i was waitng for someone else to finish some sorta STUNT.. haha
but on the 636... i ride more aggresively an fast an especially doing fast an way leaned over spreaders..... sheotttttttt i get tired wuick hahaha
feel like ima fly off into outter space
Old 06-04-2008, 03:36 PM

Nope, never tried. Can you go 1 day without complaining or crying about something and posting it all over myspace or stuntlife?
this was jus a question...
tryn to be a better rider...
can you go a day with out talkn ****? i bet NOT

an you been riding for how long? an never tried?!?!
Old 06-04-2008, 03:37 PM

you working out at the gym has a lot to do with that. You're also in a lot better physical shape than most stunters out there.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:48 PM

this was jus a question...
tryn to be a better rider...
can you go a day with out talkn ****? i bet NOT

an you been riding for how long? an never tried?!?!
Nope cuz talkin **** makes the world go round. And if you wanna get technical I DID answer your question. Answer this for me, have you ever worked out before? If so, when was the last time? You don't have to do yoga or pilates to get in good physical condition. I personally disagree with either going to help you with your issue of getting tired and building stamina. I work out in my back yard. Bought myself a Power Tower, do dips, push up, pull ups and leg lifts as well as I run. Its a MUCH better way in my opinion to get in better physical condition.

And yes I've been stuntin on and off for 5 years. I've had more down time than riding time. I went like 7 months without riding from last year to March of this year. And so far this year I've only stunted about 7 or 8 times. I live over a hour from the nearest spot now and I ain't spending all my money on gas. I can't even do a circle and yet to even put enough effort to get them down. Now that I got a new cage, I'll be attempting them the next time I go practice.